BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

And jews belong in Israel---Bye !!

Read your history, dillo. There was a whole big thing about the creation of Pakistan being a place for Muslims. Muslims are welcome in America where they receive equal rights and are free to practice their religion. Muslims are NOT welcome in India - a country with thousands of years of heritage and history that belongs to Hindus. Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp? Jews and Christians aren't welcome in India either. Muslims can't be in every country - although they want to be.

wtf does that even mean? muslims live all over the world. You're blaming an otherwise peaceful group of people on a small and violent sect of that population for all the terrorism...that seems pretty ridiculous to me. I have friends who are muslim and they are very peaceful and are appalled at the actions of terrorists.

Muslims and Hindus cannot leave peacefully with one another. So they created Pakistan for the Muslims to live. Only Hindus are really allowed in India to live. And that's how it should be.

you know it would amaze you the 180 i have done....i use to have great respect for the people in this area who are arab americans...granted not a large group but they are here...not anymore...these people are scarey and yes i understand that any extremist who takes a religious book and does this is not an example of the whole.....but i do not hear muslims speaking out against these things....i know a few have but as a whole...and i see the headlines of stories...taliban does this and that....sure they are extreme but for some reason the people of those areas seem more than happy to allow them to dominate

to dominate? just because all you hear are reports of these acts on the news does not mean that the majority of people holding the islamic faith hold these violent, radical views. just because the half hour news programs dont report it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Read your history, dillo. There was a whole big thing about the creation of Pakistan being a place for Muslims. Muslims are welcome in America where they receive equal rights and are free to practice their religion. Muslims are NOT welcome in India - a country with thousands of years of heritage and history that belongs to Hindus. Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp? Jews and Christians aren't welcome in India either. Muslims can't be in every country - although they want to be.

Hopefully you can see how fucking bigoted you are----are you packing to go to the country that was created for you ?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Hindu extremeists have been terrorising Muslims for years.

Which would make sense if the Muslims were attacking Hindus. But they're attacking Jews and Christians. Same old story we've been hearing for decades... radical muslims can't peacefully co-exist with their neighbors.

wtf does that even mean? muslims live all over the world. You're blaming an otherwise peaceful group of people on a small and violent sect of that population for all the terrorism...that seems pretty ridiculous to me. I have friends who are muslim and they are very peaceful and are appalled at the actions of terrorists.

And aside from being appalled what do they DO about it? Do they speak out as Muslims against this activity? Because that is what is needed. They have to take their religion back from these idiots. If they decide to do nothing, they shouldn't be surprised when people believe they agree with the terrorists.

to dominate? just because all you hear are reports of these acts on the news does not mean that the majority of people holding the islamic faith hold these violent, radical views. just because the half hour news programs dont report it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

i mean no offense..but there is no friendly or non offensive way to say this....the news did overcover the negative esp after 9/11 but you saw what went down...the muslims in the detriot area...celebrating....where was the outpouring of sympathy that would have been given by any other major population inthe area...where was it...did we see muslims americans marching with american flags...no we saw inman saying very litte....you can play that ....people of peace crap but actions speak a lot louder than words...you are dealing with people who still do stone age things...ie....removal of a womans sexual organs....etc...honor killings....the list goes on and on...i dont think they can be assimulated or want to be...when something reasons to hold to the norms of the greater society....to the point of terrorism...then they must and will be dealt with...the religion of peace that kills over a cartoon? the list is endless....you are dealing with a majority of people who are just a step ahead of nomadic herdsmen...with the mentality of cave men...even the upper classes ..such as saudi araba does not allow women freedoms...women die daily due to stupid ass ignorant religious believes in all countries but more so in backwards arabs countries...hell what i love is why in the hell dont we just let the muslims go at each other.. cause they will...

So far one witness said they were targeting westeners? I guess we will eventually find out, but the hotel list I saw weren't western owned hotels so it seems a bit odd.

Hopefully you can see how fucking bigoted you are----are you packing to go to the country that was created for you ?

Bigoted? The Muslims fought tooth and nail for their own country in Western India. They fought for nearly 100 years for the creation of an Islamic state - and on August 14, 1947 they carved up ancient India and they created East Pakistan. 15 million people immigrated east and west... hundreds of thousands died so India could be Hindu and Pakistan could be Muslim. Go tell those people they're bigoted.

Muslims and Hindus cannot leave peacefully with one another. So they created Pakistan for the Muslims to live. Only Hindus are really allowed in India to live. And that's how it should be.

DavidS are you really that stupid???

Have you ever heard of the Taj Mahal?

Considered by many to be the most beautiful building in the world!

It was built when the Muslims ruled India for almost 300 years starting in the 1600's

And in your ignorance you say Muslims have NO history in India.

DavidS you without a doubt, as we say in Texas, "dumber than dirt"!

Bigoted? The Muslims fought tooth and nail for their own country in Western India. They fought for nearly 100 years for the creation of an Islamic state - and on August 14, 1947 they carved up ancient India and they created East Pakistan. 15 million people immigrated east and west... hundreds of thousands died so India could be Hindu and Pakistan could be Muslim. Go tell those people they're bigoted.

You didn't answer me. Are you packing to go where Jews belong ?

you sound really stupid IMO.

So should they just create these little sections of the world and force people to live in them according to who gets along with whom? :cuckoo:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a religious war between the protestants and catholics that wags to this day in Ireland? who do you suppose should get that country?

Almost every religious group has extremists who use their "god" as a weapon and an excuse to commit violence against others.

So far one witness said they were targeting westeners? I guess we will eventually find out, but the hotel list I saw weren't western owned hotels so it seems a bit odd.

Look at my list of hotels earlier. The Taj is a 5 star hotel. Look back at my post about the Brit that escaped.

Religions: Hindu 80.5%, Muslim 13.4%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.1% (2001 census)
According to https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/in.html

Amazing. How many people died so Muslims could exist independent of India and live in Pakistan and now 13.4% of India's population is Muslim. Why create Pakistan if they're just going to live in India?

Religious countries should be inhabited by its native people who want to live in peace. Now, Israel is different because Judaism, Christianity AND Islam all originate from Israel. But France should be Catholic and if other religions want to live in England, they can but only if they do so peacefully. Same with France. How many riots were there last year from Muslims outside Paris? Again, Muslims not being able to co-exist peacefully with their neighbors. We see this in Thailand, Indonesia, Israel, America, Pakistan... it's all over the world, like a disease.

And today my best friend is scared shitless to ride the subways because of intelligence that more Muslim extremists want to target and destroy as many Americans during the holiday season as possible. I'm getting very tired of this crap. The world must soon decide if it is going to allow this screaming brat to keep crying or if it's going to do something about it once and for all.

Forum List

Back