Breaking: D’souza interviews obama

[

You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

You manage to fool someone into paying you for your stupidity?

In a land that voted that son of a bitch into the Oval Office TWICE it's no surprise you could find someone to pay you for your stupidity.

Rev. Al gets paid, too.

Being paid don't mean shit.

When you win a respected literary award let us know.

THAT'LL be the day!

If anyone reading this can find a post from your archives here at USMB that has credible facts about Obama and makes sense, I'll be the first to sing your praises.

Until then you're still just a punk in my book.

Guy, you're the one losing your shit because I've made you look stupid one time too many.

ANd frankly, like most Obama-haters, you can't really be reasoned with. Your hate has morphed into a disease, and most of you need help.

PCDTITLE.GIF

At an international mental health conference today, leading authorities announced the classification of a common but heretofor unremarked, category of mental illness. The new disease is called Progressive Cognitive Disorder - A dangerous, rapidly spreading psychiatric illness (PCD) that is both an emotional and cognitive dysfunction, sometimes with psychotic features.

The following information was released for mental health professionals confronted with these troublesome patients:

DIAGNOSIS.

Progressive Cognitive Disorder

...:eusa_shhh:

[

You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

You manage to fool someone into paying you for your stupidity?

In a land that voted that son of a bitch into the Oval Office TWICE it's no surprise you could find someone to pay you for your stupidity.

Rev. Al gets paid, too.

Being paid don't mean shit.

When you win a respected literary award let us know.

THAT'LL be the day!

If anyone reading this can find a post from your archives here at USMB that has credible facts about Obama and makes sense, I'll be the first to sing your praises.

Until then you're still just a punk in my book.

Guy, you're the one losing your shit because I've made you look stupid one time too many.

ANd frankly, like most Obama-haters, you can't really be reasoned with. Your hate has morphed into a disease, and most of you need help.

You are a masochist and you flutter around me and my threads like a moth to a flame hoping I will light you up and you can get your jollies.

Well, you need help you sick freak.

Look, you even clumsily (on purpose) threw in some misspellinghs and typos and formatting errors just to entice me.

I got your number perv.

That's why you post as you do. So that good, honest, America loving posters can shit on you.

You get off on it.

:whip:

Well, maybe this will be a new thing for you to get paid to write.

Confessions of a sick twisted pathetic pervert who posts only to get shat upon.

by JoeB131

I got no time for scum like you or your slime princess, BDBoot.

You and anyone who likes your posts are sick fucks.

Last edited:
ANOTHER Pub charlatan propagandist- for hater dupes only...like taking candy from babies...lol

WTF are you talking about???

Pub? Dupes?

I don't spend any time reading your shit.

What are you about with your stupid snide comments and antique foreign navy vessel avi, anyway???

Mr. haterpubdupes just spurts out the same comment every few days, to apparently randomly-chosen threads. One of the less relevant trolls.

Thanks for the 411!

:D

[

by JoeB131

My rep- 3972.

Your rep - 1300. On a right wing board. You can't even get love from your fellow wingnuts, guy. They are probably slightly embarrassed by you.

I think Boop is up to something like 13,000.

You must suffer from some kind of masochistic envy...

[

by JoeB131

My rep- 3972.

Your rep - 1300. On a right wing board. You can't even get love from your fellow wingnuts, guy. They are probably slightly embarrassed by you.

I think Boop is up to something like 13,000.

You must suffer from some kind of masochistic envy...

Oooh, Mr. PROFESSIONAL writer please tell me your secret to building such an impressive REP POWER count!

I'm sure it won't be long until you make Stephen King envious!

Forum List

Back