Breaking: D’souza interviews obama

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
BREAKING: D’SOUZA INTERVIEWS OBAMA

MARCH 25, 2014

Thanks to the miracles of modern technology, Dinesh D’Souza got to ask Obama a few questions this week a la Zach Galifianakis. Much like Zach’s interview with the President, things got heated when D’Souza pressed Obama on his failed healthcare system, his criticisms of D’Souza’s 2016 film, and other hot button issues.

Some of the exchanges might surprise you. Watch here:

D’Souza will appear on Hannity tonight on the FOX News Channel to discuss the new video with Sean Hannity. Tune in at 10:00 PM ET!

Here are some highlights you can click to share! Right click on the images below and choose “Save Image As” to download the image to use on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or anywhere else. Happy posting!

BREAKING: D?Souza Interviews Obama | Dinesh D'Souza

Last edited by a moderator:

MARCH 25, 2014

Thanks to the miracles of modern technology, Dinesh D’Souza got to ask Obama a few questions this week a la Zach Galifianakis. Much like Zach’s interview with the President, things got heated when D’Souza pressed Obama on his failed healthcare system, his criticisms of D’Souza’s 2016 film, and other hot button issues.

D’Souza will appear on Hannity tonight on the FOX News Channel to discuss the new video with Sean Hannity. Tune in at 10:00 PM ET!

Here are some highlights you can click to share! Right click on the images below and choose “Save Image As” to download the image to use on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or anywhere else. Happy posting!

Very comical, then very interesting. :thup: I am a fan of Dinesh D`Souza. What a gifted writer and educator. The Roots of Obama's Rage, was an enlightening read.

D'Souza sounds like a woman.

That comments sounds like what a woman hating Liberal might say.

After all, Cary Grant was said to be Gay.

:D

EDIT: Or was he just Bi?

And, no, I'm not curious.

Last edited:
ANOTHER Pub charlatan propagandist- for hater dupes only...like taking candy from babies...lol

WTF are you talking about???

Pub? Dupes?

I don't spend any time reading your shit.

What are you about with your stupid snide comments and antique foreign navy vessel avi, anyway???

MARCH 25, 2014

Very comical, then very interesting. :thup: I am a fan of Dinesh D`Souza. What a gifted writer and educator. The Roots of Obama's Rage, was an enlightening read.

Another Putinphile.

Color me shocked.

Like the entire GOP and conservatives.

Soon to be a "convicted of tax fraud" joke.

I see you've started paying attention to your spelling, grammar and formatting.

Good boy.

Now, let's see how long my motivation stays with you.

Guy, I make money from my writing, which is probably more than you can say.

You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

You manage to fool someone into paying you for your stupidity?

In a land that voted that son of a bitch into the Oval Office TWICE it's no surprise you could find someone to pay you for your stupidity.

Rev. Al gets paid, too.

Being paid don't mean shit.

When you win a respected literary award let us know.

THAT'LL be the day!

If anyone reading this can find a post from your archives here at USMB that has credible facts about Obama and makes sense, I'll be the first to sing your praises.

Until then you're still just a punk in my book.

Another Putinphile.

Color me shocked.

Like the entire GOP and conservatives.

I just figured out why your avi has its mouth wide open and a wild look in its eyes.

Conservative jizz disagrees with you.

You must prefer what they say is the creaminess of Liberal ejaculate.

:badgrin:

ANOTHER Pub charlatan propagandist- for hater dupes only...like taking candy from babies...lol

WTF are you talking about???

Pub? Dupes?

I don't spend any time reading your shit.

What are you about with your stupid snide comments and antique foreign navy vessel avi, anyway???

Mr. haterpubdupes just spurts out the same comment every few days, to apparently randomly-chosen threads. One of the less relevant trolls.

[

You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

You manage to fool someone into paying you for your stupidity?

In a land that voted that son of a bitch into the Oval Office TWICE it's no surprise you could find someone to pay you for your stupidity.

Rev. Al gets paid, too.

Being paid don't mean shit.

When you win a respected literary award let us know.

THAT'LL be the day!

If anyone reading this can find a post from your archives here at USMB that has credible facts about Obama and makes sense, I'll be the first to sing your praises.

Until then you're still just a punk in my book.

Guy, you're the one losing your shit because I've made you look stupid one time too many.

ANd frankly, like most Obama-haters, you can't really be reasoned with. Your hate has morphed into a disease, and most of you need help.

Forum List

Back