Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

Yeah but they just accidently on purpose picked up Trump's voice on a wiretap, you know (wink wink) :eusa_whistle:

How many times do I have to post this? :dunno:
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
The Obama administration did not adhere to the law.

You posted lot of lies a racist ignorant asshole. Even using gateway pundits as your resource.
Are you supposed to be credible?

Anything you have said about Obama is nothing but pure hate and racism.
So get the fuck out of here Steve. Go with your hate groups.
I've 'Triggered' you causing impulsive mental instability. Excellent! Most Excellent!

Dude your post are mostly Racism and Hatred. It's written all over your forehead you are a pure RACIST GOD. A gift from HELL.

I will not be surprised if you are member of NAZIs, KKK or any hate groups.
The Nazis haven't existed since WW2 and like David Duke, I'm not a member of the Klan nor a member of any hate group. I'm a member of the institution called the United States of America, a proud nation returning to Nationalism under the leadership of our great president, Donald Trump.

How many times do I have to post this? :dunno:
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
The Obama administration did not adhere to the law.

You posted lot of lies a racist ignorant asshole. Even using gateway pundits as your resource.
Are you supposed to be credible?

Anything you have said about Obama is nothing but pure hate and racism.
So get the fuck out of here Steve. Go with your hate groups.
I've 'Triggered' you causing impulsive mental instability. Excellent! Most Excellent!

Dude your post are mostly Racism and Hatred. It's written all over your forehead you are a pure RACIST GOD. A gift from HELL.

I will not be surprised if you are member of NAZIs, KKK or any hate groups.
The Nazis haven't existed since WW2 and like David Duke, I'm not a member of the Klan nor a member of any hate group. I'm a member of the institution called the United States of America, a proud nation returning to Nationalism under the leadership of our great president, Donald Trump.

That is very impressive. A bigot, racist, bully, hypocrite which proves what kind president and his followers are.

You are member of these hate groups dude. You are not fooling anyone.

Trump and you are nothing but a gift from HELL. So how is that make Trump a great president? He has already proved how dumb he is in last 9 months. Sad.

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.
Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.

Did you really read your link or you just look at it?
And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

Give us a fake news that CNN broadcasted. Name us one. I'm waiting.

How about a bunch of em.
Busted for Fake News CNN - Bing video

Gateway pundit is as bad as Infowars.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check
I notice how you conveniently "forget" to address the actual content of the post ... instead, you try to deflect by saying it must not be true because it comes from a particular source.

Are you incapable of addressing the issue raised, or are you just uncomfortable with its content?

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?
Tip tap tippity tap ----- just dancing the night away.

Is that supposed to be an intellectual post?
This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?
Tip tap tippity tap ----- just dancing the night away.

Is that supposed to be an intellectual post?

I had to keep it simple for the mentally deficient like you.

Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

5 Examples Of CNN’s “Fake News” – Return Of Kings

9e1454115684ba07af1fe9c3e39ca13f.jpg

HE'S EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a bunch of em.

Really? REALLY? Coming a masked and video? Post a link where here we can read. That way every single one of those items can be debunked.
Mentioned Hillary was a public defender. A public Defending a rapist years before she even enter the politics. Really?
Go get me something credible.

How about a bunch of em.

Really? REALLY? Coming a masked and video? Post a link where here we can read. That way every single one of those items can be debunked.
Mentioned Hillary was a public defender. A public Defending a rapist years before she even enter the politics. Really?
Do you know what a Public Defender does? You do know they are appointed, right?

Oh boy. Coming from Return of kings. Did you ever check where your link came from? This is a biased Extreme right and hate groups. Sex tourist.

Return of Kings - Media Bias/Fact Check

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Hate Group, Extreme Right

Notes: Return of Kings is run by Daryush Valizadeh (known by his Internet alias Roosh Vörek or Roosh V) who is an American manosphere denizen, misogynist, rape apologist, pick-up artist, and sex tourist. We suggest you take a look at RationalWiki’s write up on Roosh V for more information.

192556_600.jpg

As president, Trump is simply waiting for the right time to present his tremendous and terrific evidence.

Oh boy. Coming from Return of kings. Did you ever check where your link came from? This is a biased Extreme right and hate groups. Sex tourist.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Notes: Return of Kings is run by Daryush Valizadeh (known by his Internet alias Roosh Vörek or Roosh V) who is an American manosphere denizen, misogynist, rape apologist, pick-up artist, and sex tourist. We suggest you take a look at RationalWiki’s write up on Roosh V for more information.
Typical liberal retort: When you can't debunk the information, just discredit the source.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Typical liberal retort: When you can't debunk the information, just discredit the source.

It's a lot easier than actually having to think ....

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

...or do a little research. It is a bit tiring to have to do research for the lazy.

FYI regarding your SOURCE! :eek:

Return of Kings

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Truth hurts. It's not about liberals dude it's about facts and truthfulness. Not from a source that is nothing but pure garbages and dishonesty. Using these links proves 1. Desperation time. 2. Very poorly informed.

I watched both CNN and Fox News
If I see a fake news coming from CNN I will be more than happy to post it here.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Truth hurts.

FYI regarding your SOURCE! :eek:

Return of Kings

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Rape apologist? for a while there I thought you had segued to Hillary!

Next you'll be telling me that the Democrats didn't start the KKK, that the Republicans didn't oppose slavery, that Robert E. Lee actually ever owned a slave, that Democrats didn't oppose civil rights for blacks until counting the potential votes and the ease of pandering to get them...

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Truth hurts. It's not about liberals dude it's about facts and truthfulness. Not from a source that is nothing but pure garbages and dishonesty. Using these links proves 1. Desperation time. 2. Very poorly informed.

I watched both CNN and Fox News
If I see a fake news coming from CNN I will be more than happy to post it here.
You're likely so into the CNN shit that you swallow all you can get and call it gospel. CNN is a liberal cesspool, designed to keep the general public from knowing the truth.

Forum List

Back