Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

Clapper Admits Trump Could Have Been Wiretapped During Manafort Surveillance

James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence under President Barack Obama, admitted during an appearance on CNN last night that it’s possible President Trump’s conversations could have been wiretapped.

Oh no they begin to back peddle on the lies they told, oh and how the sheep shoved it into the faces of those who kept saying it was a lie. Gawd sheep are sickening with how far up the arse they are when it comes to their love affair with Obama or Clinton. When are you asses going to wake up and realize THEY LIED TO YOU and STILL LIE to you. and yet you all still lick the shit off their shoes.

His Transparency has been in your faces the entire time .....................

Coming from INFOWARS? What credible garbage source of information.

Who the hell even read Infowars?
Millions!

Gateway pundit is as bad as Infowars.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

BUSTED: Obama’s DNI Chief James Clapper Swore Trump Campaign Was Not Wiretapped

He was right. The Trump campaign was not wiretapped. It was Manafort who was wiretapped and by the FBI not intelligence agencies. I am sure that the FBI does not tell the DNI when they wiretap individuals in a criminal investigation. He was wiretapped before he joined the Trump campaign. I suppose Obama had Obi-Wan type powers and knew Manafort was going to join the Trump campaign. I suppose if someone were arrested for a crime in Trump Towers, that would be aimed at the Trump campaign because they were in the same building.

So you are saying that Sessions and the new Director of FBI lied?

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?

I have the transcript of your post here....

Is that a post or you are just showing how dumb you are again?

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Good little Obama pet you are so clueless on your sources, but guess that's why you are the perfect little ANTI American Obama pet. You obeyed just what htey tell you lmfao.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
Common sense??? You accuse republicans of having any ??? All f-ed up brain dead sheep

You lost me there bud. Can you rephrase that?

The deep state controls the federal government, that is the greatest enemy this country faces.

Yeah but they just accidently on purpose picked up Trump's voice on a wiretap, you know (wink wink) :eusa_whistle:

How many times do I have to post this? :dunno:
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
The Obama administration did not adhere to the law.

You posted lot of lies a racist ignorant asshole. Even using gateway pundits as your resource.
Are you supposed to be credible?

Anything you have said about Obama is nothing but pure hate and racism.
So get the fuck out of here Steve. Go with your hate groups.

Yeah but they just accidently on purpose picked up Trump's voice on a wiretap, you know (wink wink) :eusa_whistle:

Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."

You posted lot of lies a racist ignorant asshole. Even using gateway pundits as your resource.

Obama is/was a corrupt career politician, nothing more than a control freak...

Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source. They are so credible and truthful that they have been awarded membership to the White House Press Pool. I will take The Gateway Pundits reporting over the corrupt alphabet MSM any day.

Below is the law.

American Patriot Steve McGarrett is not going anywhere. As a conservative Southern Baptist of impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

Below is the law.

I've 'Triggered' you causing impulsive mental instability. Excellent! Most Excellent!

Incorrect.

The sole purpose of tapping into Manafort's conversations was to get dirt on Donald Trump.

Surely, you can't be THAT obtuse!

BULLSHIT. They already specified they've been monitoring Manafort couple of years before joining Trump campaign.

If they were after Trump did they release any dirt from Trump being wiretapped? If so where are they during and after the election?

If Obama really want to destroy Trump---- Why not get Trump tax returns from IRS then release it to the public?

Again did Sessions or the new FBI Director said anything against this wiretapped supporting Trump?
Hell NONE.

Answer my questions. I'm waiting.

You know, in the FISA warrant, it would have listed Manafort and his known FOREIGN contacts, and that is what would have been recorded. If the person Manafort called or received a call from wasn't on the warrant as well, the FBI would have had to disconnect as soon as they verified Manafort was talking to someone other than those on the FISA warrant.

Ever watch the movie "Goodfellas"? It was based on a true story, and they showed how they got over on the wiretapping, because they would have their wives call the other wife, and as soon as they heard the FBI disconnect because they weren't on the wiretap list, their husbands would quickly take the phone, set up a meet, and that is how they got around it.

If Trump wasn't part of the FISA warrant, they would have had to disconnect as soon as they knew it was him and he wasn't part of the warrant.
It's apparent the Obama Administration didn't disconnect when they heard Trump on the phone.

Why should they disconnect just because it's Trump?

Tip tap tippity tap ----- just dancing the night away.

Is that supposed to be an intellectual post?

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.
I've broken no laws since I'm an southern Baptist American natural born citizen patriot who follows God's word in the bible. On the other hand, DACA wetbacks are lawbreakers deserving deportation no matter how old they are. You see, when you break the law you're a criminal. When you commit perjury like Clapper did it means he's a criminal. He is in hot water and he'll hopefully be prosecuted.

Gods words in the Bible. Did the Bible say a racist asshole like you that support NAZIs and other hate groups like Trump is a gift from HELL?

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.
Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.

Did you really read your link or you just look at it?
And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

Give us a fake news that CNN broadcasted. Name us one. I'm waiting.

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.

The news!? LOL...yup, they would be the ones that knew.

If not the news. Then tell us anybody who is supporting Trump being wiretapped? Any members of his cabinet or republicans? Name one.

Below is the law.

I've 'Triggered' you causing impulsive mental instability. Excellent! Most Excellent!

Dude your post are mostly Racism and Hatred. It's written all over your forehead you are a pure RACIST GOD. A gift from HELL.

I will not be surprised if you are member of NAZIs, KKK or any hate groups.

Below is the law.

American Patriot Steve McGarrett is not going anywhere. As a conservative Southern Baptist of impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

You're Southern Baptist and a bigot at the same time?
Maybe, you should spend more time reading the Bible and seeing what the Bible says about bigots.
Based on your bigotry and then you claim to be Southern Baptist, why would anyone who under stands the hypocrisy ever trust anything you post?

Forum List

Back