Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Eating-Crow-800x445.jpg

When Clapper open his mouth he lies....

He is a piece of crap but that's nothing new, the whole world knows that.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?

A good way to circumvent who you are looking into is claim it's the other guy on the other end

That's just common sense right?

• Banned
This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
Trump was wiretapped by proxy through Manafort being wiretapped.

Despicable creature!:mad-61:

The fucking nerve of this guy to so blatantly commit perjury. The NSAs vast spying and data collection activities have been public knowledge for decades.

I remember doing a book report on "The Puzzle Palace: A Report on America's Most Secret Agency" when I was in high school. And that was waaay back in the early 1980s.

And he told the obvious lie in front of the Senate Committee on Intelligence no less. As if they of all people wouldn't know that he was blatantly lying to their faces. It really is a testament to the unbelievable arrogance of the Obama administration.

It's that kind of bullshit that likely motivated Snowden.

Despicable creature!:mad-61:

The fucking nerve of this guy to so blatantly commit perjury. The NSAs vast spying and data collection activities have been public knowledge for decades.

I remember doing a book report on "The Puzzle Palace: A Report on America's Most Secret Agency" when I was in high school. And that was waaay back in the early 1980s.

And he told the obvious lie in front of the Senate Committee on Intelligence no less. As if they of all people wouldn't know that he was blatantly lying to their faces. It really is a testament to the unbelievable arrogance of the Obama administration.

It's that kind of bullshit that likely motivated Snowden.
Clapper needs to go to jail. Gowdy should see that it happens.

The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

BUSTED: Obama’s DNI Chief James Clapper Swore Trump Campaign Was Not Wiretapped
Trump never said Trump's voice wasn't picked up in a Manafort wiretap. and your source is The Gateway Pundit.

/----/ So a great way to wire tap you without a warrant is to wiretap someone close to you in hopes of picking up your voice.

That's no such crime as "wiretapping by proxy". Stop making up your own criminal code.

/----/ So a great way to wire tap you without a warrant is to wiretap someone close to you in hopes of picking up your voice.
In your hypothetical case, did a FISA COURT see probable cause that the target had to be wiretapped?

That's no such crime as "wiretapping by proxy". Stop making up your own criminal code.

Can you show us that?

That just goes to show how desperate the looney right is.

That's no such crime as "wiretapping by proxy".
It was the only way to try to eavesdrop on Trump. Wiretap someone close to him in hopes of intercepting his voice. Clapper has now confirmed it's possible.

That's no such crime as "wiretapping by proxy".
It was the only way to try to eavesdrop on Trump. Wiretap someone close to him in hopes of intercepting his voice. Clapper has now confirmed it's possible.
After the election.

Forum List

Back