Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.
Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.
WTF is wrong with you? You ask me to respond to an article you claim is fake? And if it’s fake, of which I see no evidence, then you can’t claim Manafort was wiretapped.

Thanks for pkayin’.
Apparently, you don't read well.

1. CNN NEWS and CNNPolitics are not the same
2. CNNPolitics has conceded that Trump was correct about being spied upon.
You’re truly demented. That article states it was Manafort who was spied on, not Trump. And it says Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election — not while he was working on the Trump campaign.

You really suck at this.

If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

Did you really read your link or you just look at it?
And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

Give us a fake news that CNN broadcasted. Name us one. I'm waiting.
5 Examples Of CNN’s “Fake News” – Return Of Kings

Oh boy. Coming from Return of kings. Did you ever check where your link came from? This is a biased Extreme right and hate groups. Sex tourist.
Go get me something credible.

Return of Kings - Media Bias/Fact Check

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Hate Group, Extreme Right

Notes: Return of Kings is run by Daryush Valizadeh (known by his Internet alias Roosh Vörek or Roosh V) who is an American manosphere denizen, misogynist, rape apologist, pick-up artist, and sex tourist. We suggest you take a look at RationalWiki’s write up on Roosh V for more information.
Typical liberal retort: When you can't debunk the information, just discredit the source.
Hilarious! You just spelled out the GOP MO. Call every fact "fake news".
They live in their own deranged world of alternative facts. :cuckoo:

then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.
I've broken no laws since I'm an southern Baptist American natural born citizen patriot who follows God's word in the bible. On the other hand, DACA wetbacks are lawbreakers deserving deportation no matter how old they are. You see, when you break the law you're a criminal. When you commit perjury like Clapper did it means he's a criminal. He is in hot water and he'll hopefully be prosecuted.

You have nothing to do with God. That is a myth. You cannot be a Christian and support Trump. In Utah, a quarter of voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. Those people like myself still have our values and actually hold people accountable. You spew nothing but hate against others.

These people are not lawbreakers. They were too young to break the law. They have been here in some instances for decades. They are Americans. Their attitudes and thinking are American. I went through a similar assimilation because my father was in the military and married a woman in another country. To send them back to a world they have at best hazy memories of is in-Christian.

You claim Clapper is lying. Where is your proof? The warrant was obtained by the FBI not Clapper or any other intelligence agencies and I doubt the FBI tells Clapper everything they are doing. You want to turn this country into a banana republic where you throw your political enemies in jail. That is unchristian and in-patriotic. Yo0u and your pals are traitors,
So what kind of hyphenated American are you?

I'm a American and that is all you need to know.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?
The deep state controls the federal government, that is the greatest enemy this country faces.

There is no deep state. This is another crazy conspiracy theory.

Gateway pundit is as bad as Infowars.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check
Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source. They are so credible and truthful that they have been awarded membership to the White House Press Pool. I will take The Gateway Pundits reporting over the corrupt alphabet MSM any day.

They have no credibility. The only reason that they are part of the press pool is because Trump is a idiot. I would trust the MSM more than I would trust the Gateway Pundit which is not saying much.

How many times do I have to post this? :dunno:
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
The Obama administration did not adhere to the law.

You posted lot of lies a racist ignorant asshole. Even using gateway pundits as your resource.
Are you supposed to be credible?

Anything you have said about Obama is nothing but pure hate and racism.
So get the fuck out of here Steve. Go with your hate groups.
I've 'Triggered' you causing impulsive mental instability. Excellent! Most Excellent!

Dude your post are mostly Racism and Hatred. It's written all over your forehead you are a pure RACIST GOD. A gift from HELL.

I will not be surprised if you are member of NAZIs, KKK or any hate groups.
The Nazis haven't existed since WW2 and like David Duke, I'm not a member of the Klan nor a member of any hate group. I'm a member of the institution called the United States of America, a proud nation returning to Nationalism under the leadership of our great president, Donald Trump.

Nationalism is your excuse for your racism and hate. David Duke is no American as are you.

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.

Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.

And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

How does "5 Examples of CNN's Fake News" compare with the total of Dotard's documented lies?
Fact Checker- Analysis
President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?utm_term=.f43e08477c52
All False statements involving Donald Trump
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
It is clear that Trumpsters have no problem with Trump's over a thousand of documented lies, but crap in their pants over the much fewer alleged "fake news" by the MSM. That says a lot about their hyper-partisan selective requirement for honesty.
Can Trumpsters be even bigger hypocrites? It wouldn't surprise me.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
The deep state controls the federal government, that is the greatest enemy this country faces.

No conspiracy ... simply a fact.

I worked in/with DC for 15 years .... the idea that some believe politicians control this country is laughable.

As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.
I've broken no laws since I'm an southern Baptist American natural born citizen patriot who follows God's word in the bible. On the other hand, DACA wetbacks are lawbreakers deserving deportation no matter how old they are. You see, when you break the law you're a criminal. When you commit perjury like Clapper did it means he's a criminal. He is in hot water and he'll hopefully be prosecuted.

You have nothing to do with God. That is a myth. You cannot be a Christian and support Trump. In Utah, a quarter of voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. Those people like myself still have our values and actually hold people accountable. You spew nothing but hate against others.

These people are not lawbreakers. They were too young to break the law. They have been here in some instances for decades. They are Americans. Their attitudes and thinking are American. I went through a similar assimilation because my father was in the military and married a woman in another country. To send them back to a world they have at best hazy memories of is in-Christian.

You claim Clapper is lying. Where is your proof? The warrant was obtained by the FBI not Clapper or any other intelligence agencies and I doubt the FBI tells Clapper everything they are doing. You want to turn this country into a banana republic where you throw your political enemies in jail. That is unchristian and in-patriotic. Yo0u and your pals are traitors,
So what kind of hyphenated American are you?

I'm a American and that is all you need to know.
Yes, your an American citizen but not an American natural born citizen.

How does "5 Examples of CNN's Fake News" compare with the total of Dotard's documented lies?
Fact Checker- Analysis
President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?utm_term=.f43e08477c52
All False statements involving Donald Trump
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
It is clear that Trumpsters have no problem with Trump's over a thousand of documented lies, but crap in their pants over the much fewer alleged "fake news" by the MSM. That says a lot about their hyper-partisan selective requirement for honesty.
Can Trumpsters be even bigger hypocrites? It wouldn't surprise me.
Politifact is left leaning. They aren't credible.

The Obama administration did not adhere to the law.

You posted lot of lies a racist ignorant asshole. Even using gateway pundits as your resource.
Are you supposed to be credible?

Anything you have said about Obama is nothing but pure hate and racism.
So get the fuck out of here Steve. Go with your hate groups.
I've 'Triggered' you causing impulsive mental instability. Excellent! Most Excellent!

Dude your post are mostly Racism and Hatred. It's written all over your forehead you are a pure RACIST GOD. A gift from HELL.

I will not be surprised if you are member of NAZIs, KKK or any hate groups.
The Nazis haven't existed since WW2 and like David Duke, I'm not a member of the Klan nor a member of any hate group. I'm a member of the institution called the United States of America, a proud nation returning to Nationalism under the leadership of our great president, Donald Trump.

Nationalism is your excuse for your racism and hate. David Duke is no American as are you.
David Duke was born in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents. He is therefore an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen American.

Your limited intellect and mental disease called liberalism prevents you from understanding what the Deep State is. You need a lobotomy.

Oh boy. Coming from Return of kings. Did you ever check where your link came from? This is a biased Extreme right and hate groups. Sex tourist.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Notes: Return of Kings is run by Daryush Valizadeh (known by his Internet alias Roosh Vörek or Roosh V) who is an American manosphere denizen, misogynist, rape apologist, pick-up artist, and sex tourist. We suggest you take a look at RationalWiki’s write up on Roosh V for more information.
Typical liberal retort: When you can't debunk the information, just discredit the source.
Why don't you sum up the CNN examples in your own words, then? Wait...you can't , because you never actually looked at any of those links? Yet here you are, criticizing someone for same. Apparently it's everyone else's job to spoonfeed the contents of your own links back to you.

Your limited intellect and mental disease called liberalism prevents you from understanding what the Deep State is. You need a lobotomy.
Dang you are a freak.

Dang you are a freak.
Actually it's you who is a freak as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Dang you are a freak.
Actually it's you who is a freak as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.
Hmm, no, I think most can agree you are quite dumb, and your nutball fantasies are freakish.

Dang you are a freak.
Hmm, no, I think most can agree you are quite dumb, and your nutball fantasies are freakish.
What is your race?

Dang you are a freak.
What is your race?
I like the 400m, mahself.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Obviously, you did NOT READ your own link that you claim shows CNN was fake news, nor did Spare change who called it a winner post....

That should be pretty embarrassing for you and him, instead you are pointing the finger at everyone else for discrediting your source....

fyi YOUR SOURCE had NO INFORMATION on CNN being fake news, there was nothing in your link to refute....

Forum List

Back