Breaking: Chris Christie taken to the hospital.

The LIEberrhoidals' outpouring of concern for Christy's health brings tears to my eyes.

It really do.

Really.

You see... that's the difference between Lieberrhoidals and you shiites. We really care. We can separate politics from life. You guys can't, and when you see something like this, you can't believe it's genuine...

that's on you, dude... not us.

I hope he recovers fully... not because I agree with his politics, but because he's a fellow human being.

one dipshit says something and up goes the tent.....come on Steel....

Well... admittedly, His post was at the beginning of the thread and it pissed me off. After reading through the rest of the thread, I see that he stands alone... and his attack on another poster's family is completely fucked up.

You see... that's the difference between Lieberrhoidals and you shiites. We really care. We can separate politics from life. You guys can't, and when you see something like this, you can't believe it's genuine...

that's on you, dude... not us.

I hope he recovers fully... not because I agree with his politics, but because he's a fellow human being.

one dipshit says something and up goes the tent.....come on Steel....

Well... admittedly, His post was at the beginning of the thread and it pissed me off. After reading through the rest of the thread, I see that he stands alone... and his attack on another poster's family is completely fucked up.

Just a heads up....don't take what Gautama posts as serious. He has an agenda and has no clue on how to present it. So he acts like a petulant child

i dont give a shit how fit she is.....Bush used to work out too......look what that Fucker got us into.......Arnold worked out.....he did very little for California......its what upstairs in the Cranium that counts.....not if they can run a fucking mile.....

They are not Palin and they never had a economic record that gave her a 90% approval rating like Palin achieved when dealing and balancing multi billion dollar budgets, taking on fiscal reform. energy corporations, corruption and slashing wasteful earmarks. By the way, we are talking about fitness here. Christie and Bachmann would be a national security risk as president due to their serious bad health problems alone unlike fit Governor Sarah Palin who would be not at risk.

so what?.....the County i live in has about 5x as many people as Alaska has......she will go from 600 thousand people to 300 million.....big difference.....many,many more problems......she doesnt stand a chance to get elected anyway.....so this whole thread is kinda moot....

This thread was supposed to be about the Governor of New Jersey being rushed to the hospital.....until some asshole made it about Sarah Palin

i dont give a shit how fit she is.....Bush used to work out too......look what that Fucker got us into.......Arnold worked out.....he did very little for California......its what upstairs in the Cranium that counts.....not if they can run a fucking mile.....

They are not Palin and they never had a economic record that gave her a 90% approval rating like Palin achieved when dealing and balancing multi billion dollar budgets, taking on fiscal reform. energy corporations, corruption and slashing wasteful earmarks. By the way, we are talking about fitness here. Christie and Bachmann would be a national security risk as president due to their serious bad health problems alone unlike fit Governor Sarah Palin who would be not at risk.

so what?.....the County i live in has about 5x as many people as Alaska has......she will go from 600 thousand people to 300 million.....big difference.....many,many more problems......she doesnt stand a chance to get elected anyway.....so this whole thread is kinda moot....

Exactly!

Ditto.

I don't wish ill health on anyone. I sure wouldn't want someone to die just because I dont' agree with their politics.

Hope Christie makes a full recovery. Asthma isn't anything to fool around with.
All human beings no matter their political beliefs should have our concern and prayers when they are ill.:eusa_pray:

Does that include Bin Laden, Timothy McVeigh, Hitler and the Norway shooter as well?

I mean.........they are fellow humans..........

Or, is that something special just for politicians who are American?

Ditto.

I don't wish ill health on anyone. I sure wouldn't want someone to die just because I dont' agree with their politics.

All human beings no matter their political beliefs should have our concern and prayers when they are ill.:eusa_pray:

Does that include Bin Laden, Timothy McVeigh, Hitler and the Norway shooter as well?

they seem to be more of the Sub-Human variety......

I can certainly understand why those of a different political persuasion might be unhappy with Gov. Christie. (I gravitate toward some of his political thinking, but even I have some differences with him; so I can "get" why liberals might look at him "askance.")

But, even so, with the plodding but not unexpected exception or two, most of the liberals who addressed the health concern matter involving Gov. Christie, in this thread, focused on the human side of the equation.

That is kind of nice. Kudos to all of you liberals in this thread who were able to differentiate between differing with Gov. Christie on political matters, on the one hand, and wishing him ill, on the other hand. Nicely done. :clap2:

I knew at least one had to bring up the overweight issue about health.
We have had 8 Presidents that have been elected who were overweight and they did not die in office from being fat.
I am glad that he is doing fine.
I also say Kudos to all who were concerned about his health and did not make into a political hate speech about him.

We have had 8 Presidents that have been elected who were overweight and they did not die in office from being fat.
I also say Kudos to all who were concerned about his health and did not make into a political hate speech about him.

It is a concern about his health. It has nothing to do with him being president. I knew Christie when he was a slightly overweight federal prosecutor. In the last few years his weight has skyrocketed. He needs to do some serious weight reduction. Not because it affects his chances for president but because it could affect his chance to see his kids grow up

Good to see he's been released and hopefully he'll have a full speedy recovery.

Weight does play into it.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie: Are asthma and weight connected? - latimes.com

In 2010, the journal Allergy published a study that looked at 4,500 men and women. Twelve percent of the obese subjects had asthma, while just 6% of the subjects who were normal-weight did. (Overall, 8% of the study participants had asthma.) According to a Reuters report, study subjects' likelihood of asthma rose with their body mass index (BMI) and waist measurement.

A 2008 study of asthmatics in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology found that obese study participants were more likely to have severe bouts with the condition than normal-weight study participants.

I wish him the best in losing that weight as he's been trying to for years.

It is a concern about his health. It has nothing to do with him being president. I knew Christie when he was a slightly overweight federal prosecutor. In the last few years his weight has skyrocketed. He needs to do some serious weight reduction. Not because it affects his chances for president but because it could affect his chance to see his kids grow up

yep.

Ditto.

No I think it's reserved for those fellow Humans who have not committed Mass Murder. Which of course everyone on your list. DID!

Man the way some of you think is frightening.

There are tons of old fat people.

I always think people offering concern over others weight is disingenuous

Forum List

Back