Breaking: Chris Christie taken to the hospital.

Thankfully, it seems that Christie is OK

Hope this is a wakeup call. He needs to do something about the weight he carries. He knows it is not healthy and he needs to get serious about it

Agreed.

In fact, it could be argued that to the extent he lacks that level of control over his own personal affairs, perhaps he poses as risk if granted power over the affairs of the Republic.

Lose weight, gain stature and gain a larger base.

With someone of Christies weight, it is like shooting craps. It is only a matter of time before one of these asthma attacks triggers a heart attack. I hope he takes this seriously and does something to help his overall health

If he is serious about running for president in 2016, he will have to be in better physical shape. It takes a lot of stamina and involves a lot of stress. I would like to see him take the time to improve his physical health before he takes on more responsibility

Ditto.

I don't wish ill health on anyone. I sure wouldn't want someone to die just because I dont' agree with their politics.

Hope Christie makes a full recovery. Asthma isn't anything to fool around with.
All human beings no matter their political beliefs should have our concern and prayers when they are ill.:eusa_pray:

This is why he would not be a suitable president. His weight and health would be an issue. Weight problems bring on heart problems and ecess fluid buildup which could lead to pneumonia. That and along with Bachmann's constant pill taking for her massive Migraines that usually puts her in the hospital is more the reason they are not viable candidates for the presidency. They would be a national security risk. What we need is a president who is very fit, health conscious, and has a caring concern about the health and prosperity of the nation and its citizens. That person is Governor Sarah Palin.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

sarahpalin(18).jpg

Sarah_Palin_photo_Runners_World.jpg

oy vay....:eusa_eh:

This is why he would not be a suitable president. His weight and health would be an issue. Weight problems bring on heart problems and ecess fluid buildup which could lead to pneumonia. That and along with Bachmann's constant pill taking for her massive Migraines that usually puts her in the hospital is more the reason they are not viable candidates for the presidency. They would be a national security risk. What we need is a president who is very fit, health conscious, and has a caring concern about the health and prosperity of the nation and its citizens. That person is Governor Sarah Palin.

Are you fit like this Luissa?

i dont give a shit how fit she is.....Bush used to work out too......look what that Fucker got us into.......Arnold worked out.....he did very little for California......its what upstairs in the Cranium that counts.....not if they can run a fucking mile.....

i dont give a shit how fit she is.....Bush used to work out too......look what that Fucker got us into.......Arnold worked out.....he did very little for California......its what upstairs in the Cranium that counts.....not if they can run a fucking mile.....

They are not Palin and they never had a economic record that gave her a 90% approval rating like Palin achieved when dealing and balancing multi billion dollar budgets, taking on fiscal reform. energy corporations, corruption and slashing wasteful earmarks. By the way, we are talking about fitness here. Christie and Bachmann would be a national security risk as president due to their serious bad health problems alone unlike fit Governor Sarah Palin who would be not at risk.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

20110110_chris_190x190.jpg

Last edited:

They are not Palin and they never had a economic record that gave her a 90% approval rating like Palin achieved when dealing and balancing multi billion dollar budgets, taking on fiscal reform. energy corporations, corruption and slashing wasteful earmarks.

and building bridges to nowhere. or at least keep the money.

They are not Palin and they never had a economic record that gave her a 90% approval rating like Palin achieved when dealing and balancing multi billion dollar budgets, taking on fiscal reform. energy corporations, corruption and slashing wasteful earmarks.

and building bridges to nowhere. or at least keep the money.

No no..the road got built.

:lol:

They are not Palin and they never had a economic record that gave her a 90% approval rating like Palin achieved when dealing and balancing multi billion dollar budgets, taking on fiscal reform. energy corporations, corruption and slashing wasteful earmarks. By the way, we are talking about fitness here. Christie and Bachmann would be a national security risk as president due to their serious bad health problems alone unlike fit Governor Sarah Palin who would be not at risk.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

20110110_chris_190x190.jpg

Oh yea?

I'm from Jersey and them are fight'n words

You want to put Christie and Palin in a steel cage and see who comes out alive? Palin is a sissy girl and Christie would kick her ass

Last edited:

sarah-palin-running.jpg

sarahpalin(18).jpg

Sarah_Palin_photo_Runners_World.jpg

lol

The LIEberrhoidals' outpouring of concern for Christy's health brings tears to my eyes.

It really do.

Really.

You see... that's the difference between Lieberrhoidals and you shiites. We really care. We can separate politics from life. You guys can't, and when you see something like this, you can't believe it's genuine...

that's on you, dude... not us.

I hope he recovers fully... not because I agree with his politics, but because he's a fellow human being.

The LIEberrhoidals' outpouring of concern for Christy's health brings tears to my eyes.

It really do.

Really.

You see... that's the difference between Lieberrhoidals and you shiites. We really care. We can separate politics from life. You guys can't, and when you see something like this, you can't believe it's genuine...

that's on you, dude... not us.

I hope he recovers fully... not because I agree with his politics, but because he's a fellow human being.

one dipshit says something and up goes the tent.....come on Steel....

My girlfriend and I were contemplating this earlier today...

...do you think Christie goes 4 bills?

(that's 400 lbs. to you normal people out there)

so what?.....the County i live in has about 5x as many people as Alaska has......she will go from 600 thousand people to 300 million.....big difference.....many,many more problems......she doesnt stand a chance to get elected anyway.....so this whole thread is kinda moot....

Forum List

Back