Breaking: Chris Christie taken to the hospital.

That's what's being reported. Hopefully it gives him pause to address his weight issue. He has young children and I hope he's around to see them married and bounce his grandchildren on his knee.

He was smart enough to act on the side of caution.
Wish I were that smart. I have a tenedency to hope whatever ails me goes away.

He was smart enough to act on the side of caution.
Wish I were that smart. I have a tenedency to hope whatever ails me goes away.

Very bad.

A colleague at work had weird chest pains about several months ago. He thought it was indigestion and almost decided to sleep it off. But he was sweating as well so he went to the hospital. Had he waited for even an hour he would have been dead. It was a massive heart attack.

The LIEberrhoidals' outpouring of concern for Christy's health brings tears to my eyes.

It really do.

Really.

The LIEberrhoidals' outpouring of concern for Christy's health brings tears to my eyes.

It really do.

Really.

Bump so everyone can see in case they missed it.

Unlike some folks...I don't care generally what political stripe someone is..if they get sick..if at their foundation they are good people.

I don't agree with Christie. I want him to have a long and happy life.

Ditto.

I don't wish ill health on anyone. I sure wouldn't want someone to die just because I dont' agree with their politics.

Hope Christie makes a full recovery. Asthma isn't anything to fool around with.

This is why he would not be a suitable president. His weight and health would be an issue. Weight problems bring on heart problems and ecess fluid buildup which could lead to pneumonia. That and along with Bachmann's constant pill taking for her massive Migraines that usually puts her in the hospital is more the reason they are not viable candidates for the presidency. They would be a national security risk. What we need is a president who is very fit, health conscious, and has a caring concern about the health and prosperity of the nation and its citizens. That person is Governor Sarah Palin.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

sarahpalin(18).jpg

Sarah_Palin_photo_Runners_World.jpg

Last edited:
This is why he would not be a suitable president. His weight and health would be an issue. Weight problems bring on heart problems and ecess fluid buildup which could lead to pneumonia. That and along with Bachmann's constant pill taking for her massive Migraines that usually puts her in the hospital is more the reason they are not viable candidates for the presidency. They would be a national security risk. What we need is a president who is very fit, health conscious, and has a caring concern about the health and prosperity of the nation and its citizens. That person is Governor Sarah Palin.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

sarahpalin(18).jpg

Chritie hasn't quit, already is way ahead of Palin.
You and Pawlenty are douch bags, and need to stop drinking the kool aid. Palin is washed up, not even libs care that much about the stupid shit she is doing anymore. She is fading away, jump on a different band wagon.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

sarahpalin(18).jpg

You and Pawlenty are douch bags, and need to stop drinking the kool aid. Palin is washed up, not even libs care that much about the stupid shit she is doing anymore. She is fading away, jump on a different band wagon.
Christy is a national security risk. Palin isn't washed up. She's running second to Romney when added to polls and in a Washington Times, ABC poll, she was tied with Romney last week. Palin is here, she is a huge force to be reckoned with. President Clinton right before the mid term elections went on national tv and warned democratic candidates and democratic voters when she was campaigning for her endorsements by saying " Don't underestimate this woman. She is resillient like me". He was right. She cleaned their clocks back on November 4th.

Resillient definition:

Able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.

Are you fit like this Luissa?

OB-CE712_palin__NS_20080829115851.jpg

sarah-palin-runners-world-flag-code.jpg

sarah+palin+runners+world+photos.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto.

I don't wish ill health on anyone. I sure wouldn't want someone to die just because I dont' agree with their politics.

Indeed. Our daughter developed it this spring....very scary thing to suddenly appear like that.

Tell me about it. My sister suffers from asthma. When she was younger she had a couple of really scary bouts with it. Scary stuff.

sarah-palin-running.jpg

sarahpalin(18).jpg

Christy is a national security risk. Palin isn't washed up. She's running second to Romney when added to polls and in a Washington Times, ABC poll, she was tied with Romney last week. Palin is here, she is a huge force to be reckoned with. President Clinton right before the mid term elections went on national tv and warned democratic candidates and democratic voters when she was campaigning for her endorsements by saying " Don't underestimate this woman. She is resillient like me". He was right. She cleaned their clocks back on November 4th.

Resillient definition:

I would rather have a President with asthma, than a President who quit being Governor because it got to difficult for her and she wanted to make money.
She quit, so obviously she can't recover quickly.

Ditto.

Indeed. Our daughter developed it this spring....very scary thing to suddenly appear like that.

B.O.......Duh......C'Ya,

I was under the impression that you were a self-confessed LEZBO queenie, with an identity crisis who stated that you were Spartacus, as well as fancying yourself to be a "husband" in one of them thar imaginary "marriages" you abnormals like to delude yourself in.

"Daughter" ?!?!?!? ........."DAUGHTER" ?!?!?!?

Who said the Age of Miracles is over !!!!!

My mistake & apologies if you meant ADOPTED daughter.

Hey dirtbag! Shut you fucking mouth.

None of that is your business, so go find a snake hole to fuck.

The guy is a mixed bag, but if he entertains ANY aspirations to ever seek the Office of President, then it's time to tackle the weight issue.

I don't give a rat's patoot that it looks bad.

It is merely a question of health.

Time to eat some fucking lettuce.

Resillient definition:

I would rather have a President with asthma, than a President who quit being Governor because it got to difficult for her and she wanted to make money.
She quit, so obviously she can't recover quickly.
No, She was being forced into personal bankruptcy having to defend herself as Governor from over 25 lawsuits which Alaska didn't have a funding system set up to defend their governors in these type situations. As any governor would have done in the same situation, she did the right thing to take the difficulty the democrat operatives were causing for Alaska's state government and it's citizens and decided to take that problem away from the state and wage war with them in the lower 48 states which she did effectively. The stepping down hasn't hurt her in any way as she showed her political power was enormous during the 2010 mid term elections prompting President Clintons warning to democrats about her. If he can see she is a powerhouse to be reckoned with, why can't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back