Breaking: Chris Christie taken to the hospital.

Maybe gaytrauma should be reminded of the "no family" rule.

I have had many significant disagreements with bodecea. But give the devil her due, she rarely goes anywhere near that far in ad hominem.

Commenting on her daughter is an unseemly low blow and a violation of the TOS.

I really hope he is ok for the sake of his family. I also wish he would run for president. He says it like it is and means what he says.

Maybe gaytrauma should be reminded of the "no family" rule.

I have had many significant disagreements with bodecea. But give the devil her due, she rarely goes anywhere near that far in ad hominem.

Commenting on her daughter is an unseemly low blow and a violation of the TOS.

Bodey is fairly consistently wrong about everything, but here's no reason to bring family into it.

An asthma attack can be a life-threatening situation. From my experience (both my sisters had asthma) weight has nothing to do with it. It's basically an acute allergic inflammation of the lungs which severely restricts lung function.

I hope he's feeling better. Asthma is nothing to make light of.

Ditto.

I don't wish ill health on anyone. I sure wouldn't want someone to die just because I dont' agree with their politics.

Hope Christie makes a full recovery. Asthma isn't anything to fool around with.

Indeed. Our daughter developed it this spring....very scary thing to suddenly appear like that.

B.O.......Duh......C'Ya,

I was under the impression that you were a self-confessed LEZBO queenie, with an identity crisis who stated that you were Spartacus, as well as fancying yourself to be a "husband" in one of them thar imaginary "marriages" you abnormals like to delude yourself in.

"Daughter" ?!?!?!? ........."DAUGHTER" ?!?!?!?

Who said the Age of Miracles is over !!!!!

My mistake & apologies if you meant ADOPTED daughter.

I'd like to quote your post for posterity, you dirty fucking rat bastard. Crawl out of your hellhole long enough to show an ounce of respect.

Christie should never leave the house without carrying a breathalyzer.

You meant inhaler, right? A Breathalyzer is what the police use to see your blood alcohol level during a stop.

CF knows that.

The one you need to educate is our illustrious President.

:lol:

You mean this pathetic display?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno]‪Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You meant inhaler, right? A Breathalyzer is what the police use to see your blood alcohol level during a stop.

CF knows that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno]‪Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yep. I had already edited my post to incorporate it, in fact.

EX-ACT-ICK-ALLY!

CF knows that.

Forgot all about the Telepromter Kid there...lol.

Sad how he doesn't seem to think a kid having an acute asthma attack should be seen in an ER, huh.

Thankfully, it seems that Christie is OK

Hope this is a wakeup call. He needs to do something about the weight he carries. He knows it is not healthy and he needs to get serious about it

Thankfully, it seems that Christie is OK

Hope this is a wakeup call. He needs to do something about the weight he carries. He knows it is not healthy and he needs to get serious about it

Agreed.

In fact, it could be argued that to the extent he lacks that level of control over his own personal affairs, perhaps he poses a risk if granted power over the affairs of the Republic.

Lose weight, gain stature and gain a larger base.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back