Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.

I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.

Matthews quote in NO WAY blamed the black church, so why did you quote it and say "there we go?"

Fucking moron

There seems to be an above average number of stupid post on this thread.
You'd never say that on a thread where a black person committed a crime.
The race of the suspect does not make the comments here any less stupid.
Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?

There seems to be an above average number of stupid post on this thread.
Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?
Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?

I just found the prefect post for this thread.
10264972_521878847916418_1167867338921157632_n.jpg

Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?

He's not a LEO, so they MIGHT wait until they see some evidence.

Matthews quote in NO WAY blamed the black church, so why did you quote it and say "there we go?"

Fucking moron
Matthew hates black people. Tomorrow, somewhere on the internet or maybe on mainstream media he'll find a story about someone trying to justify the murderer's actions, and he'll agree. I'll @mention you when I quote his post that proves me right.

IF he does that, then comment on it, but how about you not lie about what people have ACTUALLY said mmmkay?
Either you're feigning stupidity, or you've somehow never see Matty boy post before.

Read SLOWLY

How about instead of commenting on what you THINK he will post tomorrow you actually comment on what he IS posting tonight?

Or is that too advanced a concept for you?
I did. I don't buy it for a second.

I don't know. It seems you're laying the foundation for arguing to exonerate him. Which I fully expect from you fuckers.
Since we have no facts no evidence and conflicting reports on if a suspect is even in custody at the moment I have no idea how you managed to come to that conclusion. It seems your post are getting dumber the later it gets.

I don't know. It seems you're laying the foundation for arguing to exonerate him. Which I fully expect from you fuckers.
Since we have no facts no evidence and conflicting reports on if a suspect is even in custody at the moment I have no idea how you managed to come to that conclusion. It seems your post are getting dumber the later it gets.

Its 100% confirmed suspect is NOT in custody. It was confirmed a media cameraman was wearing the same clothing as description. ..and he obviously was confirmes not to be the shooter (funny....white man matched description and was detained....but didnt fight or flee or anything. ..was quickly confirmed to be innocent...and went on his way. Huh. Funny how that worked).

He's already been tried and fried according to the unwashed here.

You blow away 8 innocent people in a church. Why shouldn't he be tried and fried?

Who? Who tried and fried him?

Its 100% confirmed suspect is NOT in custody. It was confirmed a media cameraman was wearing the same clothing as description. ..and he obviously was confirmes not to be the shooter (funny....white man matched description and was detained....but didnt fight or flee or anything. ..was quickly confirmed to be innocent...and went on his way. Huh. Funny how that worked).
Interesting how it's unraveling how I predicted.

By unraveling, you mean they didn't keep the wrong man in custody? :rofl:

BIg deal, TheOldSchool is so progressive that he has already found every white guy in the US guilty of SOMEONE'S murder.
No I've just found THIS white guy INNOCENT! :eek:

Have you noticed how the thread is slowly angling itself towards exonerating the shooter?

Who WHO has said the shooter should be exonerated?

Oh, that's right, no one has.

Even the racist moron Matthew who suggests that blacks should be segregated to Mississippi has said the guy should be tried and fried.

BIg deal, TheOldSchool is so progressive that he has already found every white guy in the US guilty of SOMEONE'S murder.
No I've just found THIS white guy INNOCENT! :eek:

Have you noticed how the thread is slowly angling itself towards exonerating the shooter?

Exonerating? I hope he saves tax payers money and tries to attack the SWAT team. They'll have the trial in 1 second and for the cost of a single 5.56 caliber bullet.

Forum List

Back