Shooting at a Church in Charleston

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
A white man went on a killing spree inside of an all black church while members were holding prayer services. the shooter targeted the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, in Charleston, SC, killing 9 people. He is on the run as of now. This is unacceptable, in my sight and in the sight of God. Please, for the literal love of God, leave race out of it. This is a deplorable act of hatred and barbarity, and I hope the murderer is caught.

More details below.

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Nine people have died in a shooting at an historic black church in Charleston, S.C., authorities there are saying.

Eight people died on the scenbe at the EmanuelAfrican Methodist Episcopal Church and one person was pronounced dead at a hospital, Police Chief Gregory Mullen said in a press conference in the early morning hours of Thursday.

Mullen said he believed the incident was a hate crime.

People were taking part in a prayer meeting at the time of the incident, Mayor Joe Riley said during the press conference.

Emanuel is the oldest AME church in the South and is led by South Carolina State Sen. Clementa Pinckney, a Democrat. The church has one of the oldest and largest black congregations south of Baltimore, according to its website. Denmark Vesey, executed for attempting to organize a major slave rebellion, was one of the founders.

Police 9 dead in shooting at black church in Charleston S.C.

I posted this a few minutes ago

And

Leave race out of it? You are kidding . a white man goes into a historic black church and guns down people in the south . Yea had nothing to do with race , amazing

Leave race out of it? You are kidding . a white man goes into a historic black church and guns down people in the south . Yea had nothing to do with race , amazing

Yeah, and it was toasted.

So I surmise that, given your hatred of Christians, the only good Christian is a black one. Yeah, leave race out of it until it has been determined as the cause of the shooting. Geesh, Democrats.

And

Hold on a second there. You're calling him white, but how do we know he doesnt consider himself black? Let's wait to here his side of the story before we label his race.

Yeah, and it was toasted.

So I surmise that, given your hatred of Christians, the only good Christian is a black one. Yeah, leave race out of it until it has been determined as the cause of the shooting. Geesh, Democrats.
guno has WANTED a race war and now that one pops up he points to others for what HE wanted.

And

Hold on a second there. You're calling him white, but how do we know he doesnt consider himself black? Let's wait to here his side of the story before we label his race.

4ce_1.gif

And I agree I actually never thought of that as ridiculous as it sounds. Omg fuck this world

And

You know you have a point. He could be trans-racial and hate his inner Negro.

There's already a thread running on this. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back