Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

BIg deal, TheOldSchool is so progressive that he has already found every white guy in the US guilty of SOMEONE'S murder.
No I've just found THIS white guy INNOCENT! :eek:

Have you noticed how the thread is slowly angling itself towards exonerating the shooter?

If he is found guilty = I hope he gets the chair. And I am pretty sure he will be found guilty.

Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?
Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?
He's already been tried and fried according to the unwashed here.
Who? Who tried and fried him?
All the shit house lawyers here. Their guesses and pronouncements are the gospel truth. I sure as hell haven't made any.

I don't know. It seems you're laying the foundation for arguing to exonerate him. Which I fully expect from you fuckers.
Since we have no facts no evidence and conflicting reports on if a suspect is even in custody at the moment I have no idea how you managed to come to that conclusion. It seems your post are getting dumber the later it gets.

Its 100% confirmed suspect is NOT in custody. It was confirmed a media cameraman was wearing the same clothing as description. ..and he obviously was confirmes not to be the shooter (funny....white man matched description and was detained....but didnt fight or flee or anything. ..was quickly confirmed to be innocent...and went on his way. Huh. Funny how that worked).
Interesting how it's unraveling how I predicted.

By unraveling, you mean they didn't keep the wrong man in custody? :rofl:
I can't wait for Bucs and Matty to swoop in to claim victory against the black heathens.

Pretty disgusting you'd think that. This shooter is every bit the scum an ISIS member is and should be dealt with in the same fashion. I hope he attacks the SWAT MRAP. Save fax payers 60 years worth of confinement money.

Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?
Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?
He's already been tried and fried according to the unwashed here.

You blow away 8 innocent people in a church. Why shouldn't he be tried and fried?
He should be but not by you vigilantes, capice?

How horrific! May they rip, and prayers to family and friends.

I understand a senator is part of the congregation there.

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.

And you have a serious disregard for the dead.

Because I don't pretend whites aren't racist?

Its natural to be for your own kind. Same could be said about your people...Either way, This was wrong and I hope these people get justice.

If it was racism, okay, then let the full weight of justice fall on him with no mercy. In fact, it wouldn't be wrong if he somehow died in a firefight. Either way let justice be done.

You think we'd have this SCREAMING headline about the persons skin color if the shooter had been an Asian, Indian, Oriental, etc etc?

Here we go again folks. and next they will have them a RIGHTWING extremist, racist bigot, who is anti-government, read Sarah Palin's facebook and hated Obama. so they went out and shot up a church that had black people in it

Because I don't pretend whites aren't racist?

No, you simply have no reverence for the dead. Already people like you are using the them to push your radicalized racial agenda. You and people like you who do things like this are disgusting, revolting.

So its "radical" to suggest racism may have had something to do with a white man shooting up a black church?

Seriously?

So its "radical" to suggest racism may have had something to do with a white man shooting up a black church?

No, people like you are prone to presupposition, prejudgement. You have a well defined pattern of doing so, you know, like Ferguson or Trayvon Martin, for example.

Like I said, if it is racism, then it is. But don't presume to use those who died to push the "those gun toting southern republicans are racist!" argument. Fuck off.

If it was racism, okay, then let the full weight of justice fall on him with no mercy. In fact, it wouldn't be wrong if he somehow died in a firefight. Either way let justice be done.

Wait, didn't you just say it was "radical" to suggest it was racism, and that it is not reverent of the dead to do so?

WTF bro? Stay in one place.

Hopefully they take him alive , interesting to see if he was pumped up by the right wing talking heads

Wait, didn't you just say it was "radical" to suggest it was racism, and that it is not reverent of the dead to do so?

No, you simply like to read what you want to read. It's radical to leap to judgement before the cause has been fully determined. We all know what it might be, but I will wait for the authorities to make that conclusion.

No, people like you are prone to presupposition, prejudgement.

Sorry, wouldn't want to be prejudiced against a guy who just killed a bunch of people. That would be disrespectful of his victims, right? Man you've got some seriously twisted logic going on here.

You have a well defined pattern of doing so, you know, like Ferguson or Trayvon Martin, for example.

Huh?

Like I said, if it is racism, then it is. But don't presume to use those who died to push the "those gun toting southern republicans are racist!" argument. Fuck off.

When did I say gun toting southern Republicans are racist? Damn near ALL Republicans are racist. Case in point - a white guy shoots up a church full of black people, and anyone who suggests racism was involved is being disrespectful of the dead and "pre-judging" the white guy who just killed them.

No, you simply like to read what you want to read. It's radical to leap to judgement before the cause has been fully determined. We all know what it might be, but I will wait for the authorities to make that conclusion.

Ahh.

So its disrespectful of the dead to suggest it was racism - until the cops give the go ahead.

Got it.

I had no idea you loved government so much.

Forum List

Back