Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Sorry, wouldn't want to be prejudiced against a guy who just killed a bunch of people.

What? I know where your argument leads. You will use it to damn everyone in the south, every Republican, and every white person. What kind of fool do you take me for?

ALL Republicans are racist. Case in point

See? You are too entirely predictable.

So its disrespectful of the dead to suggest it was racism - until the cops give the go ahead.

It is disrespectful TO the dead. Don't misquote me. You are using their deaths to push a racial agenda. You just proved it in your previous posts. My gosh man, do you ever read what you post?

Ahh. OK. Its disrespectful TO the dead to suggest it was racism, unless the cops give the go ahead.

Got it. Also, sorry I prejudged a mass murderer. He was prolly just having a bad day from not being able to get a job because of his whiteness.

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
America needs more guns. had the pastor been packin, this would not have happened. Americans are not even safe from the gun epidemic in church.

I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.
They will be trying to paint the shooter as a liberal.

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.

Progressives have tried to portray every shooter for the past ten years as a right wing teaper extremist. So far, all the shooters have been progressives. Eventually you'll get it right. Law of averages and all. However, in this case we don't know yet. Odds are it is indeed some sick racist asshole who did the deed. And yes, were one of the folks armed in the church the asshole wouldn't have killed as many.

Because I don't pretend whites aren't racist?

No, you simply have no reverence for the dead. Already people like you are using the them to push your radicalized racial agenda. You and people like you who do things like this are disgusting, revolting.

So its "radical" to suggest racism may have had something to do with a white man shooting up a black church?

Seriously?

I find you racist for thinking all whites are racist just because we're white. Time to admit that all people have their own racist.

Progressives have tried to portray every shooter for the past ten years as a right wing teaper extremist. So far, all the shooters have been progressives. Eventually you'll get it right. Law of averages and all. However, in this case we don't know yet. Odds are it is indeed some sick racist asshole who did the deed. And yes, were one of the folks armed in the church the asshole wouldn't have killed as many.
So far all what shooters have been progressives? All murderers? Kind of a broad brush there, especially for you.

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.
What's the white community? You mean white segregationists? Yeah, they would be problematic in their existence.

So far all what shooters have been progressives? All murderers? Kind of a broad brush there, especially for you.

Every major shooting that has been reported was perpetrated by a progressive. Gabby Giffords, the three muslim students killed over a parking spot, the movie theatre shooting, all of them perpetrated by violent extremists......who just happened to be progressives. Hell, members of the Southern Poverty Law Center (a well known progressive group) have murdered more people in the last three years then the Klan has in the last 20.

Finally the wet dream of the progressive racists has come true! An evil white man killing blacks.

The shooter is a shooter. He is a murderer, what party he espouses to is irrelevant, whether he belonged to the NRA or not is irrelevant. He killed 9 people and deserves to meet the same fate.

(I can't help but notice that people who have painted the cops as racist in relation to Ferguson and et cetera, are now rooting for them to apprehend the fugitive...wait what now?)

BIg deal, TheOldSchool is so progressive that he has already found every white guy in the US guilty of SOMEONE'S murder.
No I've just found THIS white guy INNOCENT! :eek:

Have you noticed how the thread is slowly angling itself towards exonerating the shooter?

man you people are sick. exonerating huh. just like the post above yours
the more drama you can drum up the more HATE you can

I guess it really is too much to expect reasoned discussion about events such as these around here.

Pathetic...

Nine dead at a prayer meeting, including the pastor who was also a state senator. This is a damn tragedy. Wonderful people attend that church, I just hope no one I know was hurt.

With any luck at all, the shooter will take his own life sparing the state the expense of a trial.

Absolute despicable act.
We'll have to wait until all the facts are gathered, but at this point in addition to charges of a hate crime, terrorism charges should also be considered.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the victims. There is no defense of such a mindless and violent act. Killing someone while they are praying or worshipping is beyond wrong. God Bless those who have suffered.

Forum List

Back