BREAKING: All 221 House Republicans Vote to Open Impeachment Inquiry Into Joe Biden

My party? I have no party. I resigned from the Republican Party in 2017, after waiting over a decade for the Republican Party to purge itself of the psychos, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and grifters who have taken over.

I finally had to give up and become an Independent.

I suspect I won't live long enough to see the Republican Party return to its founding principles.

There's a reason both parties can't get more than 25 percent of the country to sign onto their organizations any more. There's a reason Independents became the largest voting bloc at 40 percent a few years ago.

Because rubes like you in both parties swallow whatever manufactured bullshit you are fed without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking. You just parrot what you are told to parrot.

I haven't seen an original thought come from the Right's tard herd in decades. It's one big echo chamber.

Worse, it has devolved into a cult of personality.

So you go ahead and whine like you are told to whine about how oppressed you are. But you are oppressing yourselves. You have been deliberately dumbed down little by little for a very long time, to the point you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.

And that's just how your propagandists like it.

They can and do literally make you believe ANYTHING they want you to believe.

You probably tell yourself the Republican party is the party of Family Values™ and fiscal conservatism. Meanwhile, you support a serial adulterer who steals from cancer kids and ran up $8 trillion in debt in half the time it took Obama.

And this NEVER induces even the slightest bit of cognitive dissonance. That's because your cognition has been taken from you. You gave it up voluntarily.
My views started to change in the late 1970's. That the globalism was real. And believing it. Or slowly believing it. I forget a lot of names however the literature was there in all the bookstores. Perhaps hidden a little. Kerry and George and W. were in it. And I voted for W. in 2000 and he went to war and took rights from us with Cheney helping and the Congress. His father went to war and the painting of the Soviet Union falling was not even dry before he went to war. We are always told this is right. I am against Ukraine, and I am wary of the Israeli/Hamas conflict. All we got was trillions and trillions of dollars of wealth removed and no clear winning after we won with soldiers coming home in caskets, parts of their bodies missing and psychiatric issues. People join for reasons. One of them is that a good percentage are patriots. And their government runs on subterfuge.

Hmm, and who determines what “extreme crazy” is? The interpretation of those who control those platforms, in coordination with the Biden White House…. The truth is more like, they just wanted to stifle information from anyone who would oppose the left wing narrative, so Facebook and others put the clamp on them. In the case of Covid…oops, now we’re finding out that solame of that “disinformation” was actually true…
WhT COVID disinformation was true?

That's all it's about. Nobody's going to be actually pursuing an impeachment.

It's just to get the evidence of Biden's bribe-taking and corruption.

And it will. And they won't bring impeachment, like retarded Democrats did to Trump..twice..

over lies.
So there is no evidence to open this inquiry

That’s special

Yeah, but it's important to remember - "decency is on the ballot". :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The whore in the pic (not jill, the other one) is the famous "West Coast Assistant" that Hunted spent LOTS of money on and wrote it off as his employee. :cool:

The entire crime family is fucking filth. Textbook democrats.

Idiot, Hunter is not on the ballot and has never been on any.

Republicans are trying their heart out but to this day have not been unable to find any indecency by Joe Biden, so all you got is photochopped bs to entertain each other with.

Last edited:
They havent even seen Joes bank accounts yet. Its wild how confident dems are. They have no idea that we still havent even seen his records yet. They found SOOOOOOO fucking much in Hunters accounts once they got the subpoenas for them. I suspect that Joes accounts are going to be similar. Joe never in his life expected anyone to subpoena his bank records.

If Joes bank records are clean, then he is the shittiest father of all time. He could have helped Hunter hide his money better too. :laugh:
They found jack shit in Hunters accounts on Joe Biden and there is no reason to think they will find anything else to support their baseless speculations.

Find something, then claim shit. Crazy concept, I know.

Idiot, Hunter is not on the ballot and has never been on any.

Republicans are trying their heart out but to this day have not been unable to find any indecency by Joe Biden, so all you got is photochopped bs to entertain each other with.

Calm down you shrieking little fuck... nothing photoshopped here.... just editorialized for your enjoyment. :laughing0301:

89pjpr.jpg

So there is no evidence to open this inquiry

That’s special
There is more than enough evidence to warrant a full investigation.

Put Joe under the microscope. Take him apart, just like they did to Trump.

The foolish leftards need negative feedback. Lots of it.

They found jack shit in Hunters accounts on Joe Biden and there is no reason to think they will find anything else to support their baseless speculations.

Find something, then claim shit. Crazy concept, I know.
I want you to remember how bad your instincts are with this stuff. Joe is going to lose the election and then he will immediately sign pardons for all of the crimes you say dont exist. You should feel VERY VERY stupid when that happens 12 months from now.

The damage Joe will do to the democrat party when he signs these pardons is going to be catastrophic. No one is ever going to forget how democrats protected the most corrupt politician in US history.

There is more than enough evidence to warrant a full investigation.

Put Joe under the microscope. Take him apart, just like they did to Trump.

The foolish leftards need negative feedback. Lots of it.
There is? Speculation and bullshit is not evidence.

Show us this evidence

I want you to remember how bad your instincts are with this stuff. Joe is going to lose the election and then he will immediately sign pardons for all of the crimes you say dont exist. You should feel VERY VERY stupid when that happens 12 months from now.

The damage Joe will do to the democrat party when he signs these pardons is going to be catastrophic. No one is ever going to forget how democrats protected the most corrupt politician in US history.

Dummy, just because a broken clock is right twice a day doesn’t mean it works.

I believe what I believe based on FACTS, you believe what you believe based on wishful fantasies.

There are no facts establishing that Joe Biden did anything grossly wrong except mishandling some documents and so that’s what I believe.

If something serious does turn up on Joe then I will appropriately change my mind on his behavior.

Dummy, just because a broken clock is right twice a day doesn’t mean it works.

I believe what I believe based on FACTS, you believe what you believe based on wishful fantasies.

There are no facts establishing that Joe Biden did anything grossly wrong except mishandling some documents and so that’s what I believe.

If something serious does turn up on Joe then I will appropriately change my mind on his behavior.
Your instincts are fucking TERRIBLE if you dont think Joe is corrupt and that he isnt going to be 100% proven to be corrupt. Its super obvious to 70% of Americans. What the fuck happened in your brain that made you not see it? You will have to live with that embarrassing realization.

Your instincts are fucking TERRIBLE if you dont think Joe is corrupt and that he isnt going to be 100% proven to be corrupt.
So let’s summarize

You base this on “instinct”

You admit that NOTHING corrupt has been proven

So let’s summarize

You base this on “instinct”

You admit that NOTHING corrupt has been proven
What are you going to say when Joe pardons himself and his family for the crimes you claim dont exist? How are conservatives so capable of seeing it, but YOU arent?

Your instincts are fucking TERRIBLE if you dont think Joe is corrupt and that he isnt going to be 100% proven to be corrupt. Its super obvious to 70% of Americans. What the fuck happened in your brain that made you not see it? You will have to live with that embarrassing realization.

Your “instinct” is just childish believing whatever the fuck you want to.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up and realize that’s no way to go through life.

Your “instinct” is just childish believing whatever the fuck you want to.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up and realize that’s no way to go through life.
Youre crazy if you dont see whats coming. Joe WILL pardon himself and his family for these crimes 1 year from now. What the fuck are you going to say THEN? Why was it so easy for me to see, while you were completely blind to it all?

Youre crazy if you dont see whats coming. Joe WILL pardon himself and his family for these crimes 1 year from now. What the fuck are you going to say THEN? Why was it so easy for me to see, while you were completely blind to it all?
Quoting for later.

Forum List

Back