Breaking! Oversight Committee to Hold First Impeachment Inquiry Hearing into Joe Biden Thursday, September 28

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I have been longing for this day. It's time to expose the Usurper and his 9 other family member's criminal misdeeds. Things are about to get really interesting. Comer has the receipts!

I think that the Democrat Party leaders are going to ask Biden to drop-out of the race before the end of November.
But I don't think that the Republicans should stop their impeachment process if he drops-out.
The American people need to know the truth about Biden and the corrupt Democrat Party.

I have been longing for this day. It's time to expose the Usurper and his 9 other family member's criminal misdeeds. Things are about to get really interesting. Comer has the receipts!

The only criminals are Republicans. Even Ken Buck admits this is bull and he is a member of the Freedom Caucus.

I think that the Democrat Party leaders are going to ask Biden to drop-out of the race before the end of November.
But I don't think that the Republicans should stop their impeachment process if he drops-out.
The American people need to know the truth about Biden and the corrupt Democrat Party.
And also about the origin of SARS2, which is a Metabiota-Burisma link to the son of the POSPOTUS.

Democrats should boycott committee meetings and administration officials should ignore sub poenas, until a full House vote on the inquiry is held.

1695156646829.png

Go SuperJoe!

Agree. Let Americans see the level of corruption that the Dems were covering for.

If they hurry they might get him before he steps down.

Democrats should boycott committee meetings and administration officials should ignore sub poenas, until a full House vote on the inquiry is held.
You mean ignore the law. Well loser, they already do that.

You mean ignore the law. Well loser, they already do that.
Then what do you hope to gain? It’s not like the Democratic objection is news. That was the rules change demanded before Trump’s second impeachment. It would seem hypocritical to change it now.

Then what do you hope to gain? It’s not like the Democratic objection is news. That was the rules change demanded before Trump’s second impeachment. It would seem hypocritical to change it now.
I don't hope to gain shit, I never made any claim. You idiots are the ones yapping.

As an American, I must say I love watching the democratic process play out.

Xiden is not above the law

Forum List

Back