BREAKING: All 221 House Republicans Vote to Open Impeachment Inquiry Into Joe Biden

YUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake.

The American people are going to see this for exactly what it is.
Yeah, it’s too bad the right doesn’t have the media juggernaut behind them like the left does, to cover and deflect…and silence opposition…that would be grand…

The Usurper is toast. To be frank, it's been a bad day for the Usurper and his criminal crack head son. Should we feel sad. Hell no! With that said, I emplore the Bidens to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma".

There's no escape for the Usurper.

The do nothing know nothing GOP shitshow has nothing. Did you read that? Nothing.

Yeah, it’s too bad the right doesn’t have the media juggernaut behind them like the left does, to cover and deflect…and silence opposition…that would be grand…
You know what is so hilarious about this comment you are parroting?

You heard it from your MAGA media. :lol:

You poor oppressed whiners. All you have is...

Fox News

National Review

One America News

New York Post

The Hill

Breitbart News

The Wall Street Journal

The Blaze

The Gateway Pundit

The Daily Caller

RedState

Newsmax

Judicial Watch

The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Times

CNS News

The Washington Examiner

The Washington Free Beacon

World News Daily

American Thinker

The American Spectator

Infowars

Townhall

And then you have your long-winded podcasts by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, the Federalist Radio Hour, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, Candace Owens, Matt Walsh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, and many more.

So...yeah. The Left controls nearly all information, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden doesn't have any indictments.

Trump does. Several.

So he should go first.
Dude, the U.S. House of Representatives just voted to formally open an IMPEACHMENT inquiry wow!! I wonder what our foreign allies think? Biden should step down until all this is cleared up.

Dude, the U.S. House of Representatives just voted to formally open an IMPEACHMENT inquiry wow!!
Witch hunt.

They have no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. None. Zip. Zilch.

This is a textbook fishing expedition and the American people will see it that way.

YUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake by the hypocritical Republicans.

Witch hunt.

They have no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. None. Zip. Zilch.

This is a textbook fishing expedition and the American people will see it that way.

YUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake by the hypocritical Republicans.
All lies, we get it. You choose to ignore the evidence and lie and deny because that's the Dem party motto.

The do nothing know nothing GOP shitshow has nothing. Did you read that? Nothing.
lol ! listen to the commie screem ! the gop has nothing did you read that nothing ! lol ! of course they dont have nearly all of of the info out there on the Bribens .... but they now have the power to collect it ! lol ! :dance:

You know what is so hilarious about this comment you are parroting?

You heard it from your MAGA media. :lol:

You poor oppressed whiners. All you have is...

Fox News

National Review

One America News

New York Post

The Hill

Breitbart News

The Wall Street Journal

The Blaze

The Gateway Pundit

The Daily Caller

RedState

Newsmax

Judicial Watch

The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Times

CNS News

The Washington Examiner

The Washington Free Beacon

World News Daily

American Thinker

The American Spectator

Infowars

Townhall

And then you have your long-winded podcasts by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, the Federalist Radio Hour, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, Candace Owens, Matt Walsh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, and many more.

So...yeah. The Left controls nearly all information, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I haven’t parroted anything and I didn’t hear it from any media.

So we’re making lists? I can do that too:

Cnn
Huffpo
nYTimes
politico
Slate
Rolling stone
Abc
Daily KOS
Wapo
Time
The atlantic
Rawstory
Nbc
Salon
New yorker
Daily beast
Politifact
Alternet
Credo
Think progress
Mother jones
The nation

You have Dana bash, wolf blitzer, Kaitlyn Collin’s, Anderson cooper, Laura coats, poppy Harlow, Jake tapper, Chris Wallace, Jim Acosta, Michael smirconish, Christine amanpour, dean obiedallah, michaleangelo signorile, thom hartmann, max burns…

I mean, we could do this all day. Many of those, in both yours and my list, are sites that don’t get much media coverage and nobody knows about them. When you talk about visible news sites, you have Fox, cnn, and msnbc.

However, what the left has that the right doesn’t, is social media, where like 62% of people get their news, and that social media was censoring stories, and silencing “fake news”, in cooperation with the government.

So, the media “juggernaut” of which I speak that the left has access to is significantly more influential than anything the right has.

Really g5000? A “fake news” reaction? Everything I said is true, and you know it lol

Forum List

Back