BREAKING: All 221 House Republicans Vote to Open Impeachment Inquiry Into Joe Biden

now they will have more power to subpoena bank records , emails , phone calls , witnesses ect ...
That's all it's about. Nobody's going to be actually pursuing an impeachment.

It's just to get the evidence of Biden's bribe-taking and corruption.

And it will. And they won't bring impeachment, like retarded Democrats did to Trump..twice..

over lies.

they better
No. Three sham impeachments in recent years with zero chance of the Senate convicting and removing from office say no.

Yes, the Clinton and 2 Trump impeachments were all bullshit. Misuse of the government when they should have been

improving infrastructure for their constituents and things like that.

No. Three sham impeachments in recent years with zero chance of the Senate convicting and removing from office say no.

Yes, the Clinton and 2 Trump impeachments were all bullshit. Misuse of the government when they should have been

improving infrastructure for their constituents and things like that.
you may be right ... they may only want to let the voters know what they are voting for if they vote for Briben .

You know what is so hilarious about this comment you are parroting?

You heard it from your MAGA media. :lol:

You poor oppressed whiners. All you have is...

Fox News

National Review

One America News

New York Post

The Hill

Breitbart News

The Wall Street Journal

The Blaze

The Gateway Pundit

The Daily Caller

RedState

Newsmax

Judicial Watch

The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Times

CNS News

The Washington Examiner

The Washington Free Beacon

World News Daily

American Thinker

The American Spectator

Infowars

Townhall

And then you have your long-winded podcasts by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, the Federalist Radio Hour, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, Candace Owens, Matt Walsh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, and many more.

So...yeah. The Left controls nearly all information, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
To start. Tell us what they have on the major over the air networks. They got nothing. on those networks all talk shows and comedy shows are Prog dominated. Free propaganda. Most of the dramas, horror, sci fi and comedies are at best neutral to extreme left wing with agendas. Those major networks ratings are higher than most not over the air much of the time. Propaganda.....left wing rhetoric...hate spewed to any Republican voter....made to look ignorant and stupid.......and it is building up. Your party is out of control because the agendas over the decades has born fruit. And there are groups within the Prog party at odds with other groups within the Prog party. And it is escalating. The truth is most of the violence is within your realms while you blame the Republicans for it.

To start. Tell us what they have on the major over the air networks. They got nothing. on those networks all talk shows and comedy shows are Prog dominated. Free propaganda. Most of the dramas, horror, sci fi and comedies are at best neutral to extreme left wing with agendas. Those major networks ratings are higher than most not over the air much of the time. Propaganda.....left wing rhetoric...hate spewed to any Republican voter....made to look ignorant and stupid.......and it is building up. Your party is out of control because the agendas over the decades has born fruit. And there are groups within the Prog party at odds with other groups within the Prog party. And it is escalating. The truth is most of the violence is within your realms while you blame the Republicans for it.
My party? I have no party. I resigned from the Republican Party in 2017, after waiting over a decade for the Republican Party to purge itself of the psychos, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and grifters who have taken over.

I finally had to give up and become an Independent.

I suspect I won't live long enough to see the Republican Party return to its founding principles.

There's a reason both parties can't get more than 25 percent of the country to sign onto their organizations any more. There's a reason Independents became the largest voting bloc at 40 percent a few years ago.

Because rubes like you in both parties swallow whatever manufactured bullshit you are fed without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking. You just parrot what you are told to parrot.

I haven't seen an original thought come from the Right's tard herd in decades. It's one big echo chamber.

Worse, it has devolved into a cult of personality.

So you go ahead and whine like you are told to whine about how oppressed you are. But you are oppressing yourselves. You have been deliberately dumbed down little by little for a very long time, to the point you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.

And that's just how your propagandists like it.

They can and do literally make you believe ANYTHING they want you to believe.

You probably tell yourself the Republican party is the party of Family Values™ and fiscal conservatism. Meanwhile, you support a serial adulterer who steals from cancer kids and ran up $8 trillion in debt in half the time it took Obama.

And this NEVER induces even the slightest bit of cognitive dissonance. That's because your cognition has been taken from you. You gave it up voluntarily.

Forum List

Back