Brave Conservative Pastor Totally Triggers The Libs And Calls For Mass Executions Of Gays

In other words you can’t show one right they don’t have that the rest of us have.
Yes, I can....

"In most states, it's legal for an employer to fire workers simply because they are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender."

it is still legal to discriminate against gay people -- do you understand??

Now, can you tell me about all of these laws that criminalize white people?? Or is it just shit you pull out your ass to distract from the REAL CRIMINALIZATION that conservatives do to black people, gays, trans, etc...

If you fragile minded cucks had to deal with an ounce of the oppression you love seeing inflicted on others -- you would kill yourselves..

Yes, I can....

"In most states, it's legal for an employer to fire workers simply because they are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender."

it is still legal to discriminate against gay people -- do you understand??

Now, can you tell me about all of these laws that criminalize white people?? Or is it just shit you pull out your ass to distract from the REAL CRIMINALIZATION that conservatives do to black people, gays, trans, etc...

If you fragile minded cucks had to deal with an ounce of the oppression you love seeing inflicted on others -- you would kill yourselves..
Yes employers can fire anyone for whatever reason they want.

You don’t think they can fire heterosexuals?

it is still legal to discriminate against gay people
I asked you to show me a right they do not have.

People can “discriminate” against others for a variety of reasons. No one has to hire someone because they are queer.

So again, show me where the state is persecuting gays based on their sexual orientation.

Yes employers can fire anyone for whatever reason they want.

You don’t think they can fire heterosexuals?
Not for being heterosexuals...but you are more than welcome to point out to the political push to fire heterosexual people based on "religious freedoms"

I'll wait...

While you are at it, can tell me where GOP politicians were calling for "heterosexuals" to be evicted from their homes??

And why are you having such a hard time of showing me the laws on the books that criminalized white people....ever? All you do is deflect like a bitch

I asked you to show me a right they do not have.

People can “discriminate” against others for a variety of reasons. No one has to hire someone because they are queer.

So again, show me where the state is persecuting gays based on their sexual orientation.
Why are you dancing around the question like a bitch...

No one has been fired for being straight -- but you are ok with them being fired for being homosexual? Cool...I disagree....

No one is being evicted from their home because they are straight -- but you are ok with them being evicted for being gay -- I disagree...

I guarantee you that you will the biggest bitch whining the minute a white man is fired and evicted for being straight...which has NEVER HAPPENED but that is how privilege works.....defend something happening to the outgroup by being assured it will never happen to you..this is why Conservatives have NEVER bee on the right side of Civil Rights...

Not for being heterosexuals...but you are more than welcome to point out to the political push to fire heterosexual people based on "religious freedoms"
I never made the claim that people are being fired solely on their sexual orientation, you did. So when are you going to prove it?

All affirmative action laws.

Can you show me one that ”criminalizes black people”?
the fact you are triggered by policies that correct the bullshit Conservatives created is my proof..

By the way, since you are pretending that black people are not criminalized -- what was all of that "sentencing" reform you dic suckers wanted credit for??

"He made the pitch again Friday at a criminal justice conference in South Carolina. And then he sought common ground with African Americans by saying he has had his own brush with a justice system that many say treats blacks and other people of color unfairly."

This is why I have zero respect for you racist cucks...

I never made the claim that people are being fired solely on their sexual orientation, you did. So when are you going to prove it?
No, you played dumb about the fact that gay people can be fired solely for being gay -- which is an actual thing...that has actually happened......and is still legal to do on the books.......

People being fired because they are straight -- has never been a thing..ever...

the fact you are triggered by policies that correct the bullshit Conservatives created is my proof..

By the way, since you are pretending that black people are not criminalized -- what was all of that "sentencing" reform you dic suckers wanted credit for??

"He made the pitch again Friday at a criminal justice conference in South Carolina. And then he sought common ground with African Americans by saying he has had his own brush with a justice system that many say treats blacks and other people of color unfairly."

This is why I have zero respect for you racist cucks...
Then show the law and how it singles out blacks. Should be pretty easy if is in the text.

No, you played dumb about the fact that gay people can be fired solely for being gay -- which is an actual thing...that has actually happened......and is still legal to do on the books.......

People being fired because they are straight -- has never been a thing..ever...
Cool story, now show an example.

So I’m not allowed to dislike racist laws like AA which actually exist, but it’s okay for you to be hysterical about supposed racist laws that you can’t even prove exist.

So I’m not allowed to dislike racist laws like AA which actually exist, but it’s okay for you to be hysterical about supposed racist laws that you can’t even prove exist.
A law that addresses actual racist laws is not racist....

How do I know this??

Because you are more upset at laws correcting the effects of systemic racism than systemic racism itself...

But MLK predicted that would be the case too...equality feels like oppression to the oppressors...he was pretty good at calling out you folks on your bullshit...

Guess that why Conservatives hated him so much then....and now....they just gotta pretend not to because he so thoroughly defeated your era of being blatantly racist with no consequence...and I know how irritated you folks get when you are forced to be covertly racist....doesn't quite have the same kick as overt racism....sad..

"Pastor Dillon Awes said that the "solution" to gay people is presented in the Bible: "They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head." In a Sunday sermon titled "Why We Won't Shut Up," Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church said that "every single" gay person in America should be executed by the government. On Sunday, Awes suggested that those who disagreed with his sermon were not real Christians because the killings of gay people "is what God says."

In a statement sent to Newsweek, the church's main pastor Johnathan Shelley saidShelley said that even though homosexuality is no longer illegal in the state of Texas, "The Bible teaches that God's laws have not changed on this issue." "The Bible also teaches Christians should not kill, murder, or take the law into their own hands," he said.
"Therefore it is the civil government's authority to punish criminals. This is not murder but capital punishment." "The state of Texas still has the death penalty for many crimes, and this is not advocating murder," he added."

One thing is for certain, this is a great way to get attention if you are a church looking to grow your congregation with messages of God's love and grace......even tho the messages that get the most excitement and participation from Bible thumpers are messages of punishing the gays....nothing gets the crowd pumping like the monthly sermon about the need to exterminate gays.......I mean, it says it right there in Leviticus...I mean yea, there is no proof that God actually said or wrote anything in the Bible... but still...it says in the Bible gays should be put to death...why do you think we had anti-sodomy laws to begin with?? Now we already know the fags and the libs will claim this is hate speech and this rhetoric will influence someone to go and kill gays.....no true Christian is going to kill anyone..that is not what Christ teaches....can gays say the same?? Does their flamboyant Gay God condemn murder? No....as the pastor said in his sermon; when those kids were killed in Uvalde, the gays celebrated it....there is footage of hundreds and hundreds of gays on rooftops, celebrating the massacre....

And you don't really need to be a Christian to have this belief....Muslims know that gays need to die...Jews know that gays need to all be exterminated...Catholics know this...Mormons know this, including Mitt......even the Daila Lama hates gays.... so why are we afraid to stand up to them??? They have already waged war against us, when are we going to fight back?? ....according to reports, just in the past 5 years, gays have murdered at least 16,000 to 18,000 Christians; or turned them gay or whatever..same thing.....so any calls for the execution of fags isn't really unwarranted...it is basically self-defense at this point......nothing says small government, like empowering your government to exterminate all gays.. Even if you aren't really all that religious and you are on the fence about whether or not mass executions of gays is the solution -- just think of how triggered the libs would be if you campaigned on it? That alone, makes it all worth it...

I admit I didn't read all the pages for this, but do you happen to have a link to the entire sermon. I admit, I don't trust this to be accurately reported by left wing media or social media, so want to view this in its entirety. However, if not taken out of context this view is very unbiblical. Does the bible say it is wrong, absolutely. Did God punish those who practiced this type of behavior...Yep. Does he tell us to go out and kill those people? Not that I have read. However, where I live the LGBTQ (and pro abortion) groups have been very volent toward religious people.

I admit I didn't read all the pages for this, but do you happen to have a link to the entire sermon. I admit, I don't trust this to be accurately reported by left wing media or social media, so want to view this in its entirety. However, if not taken out of context this view is very unbiblical. Does the bible say it is wrong, absolutely. Did God punish those who practiced this type of behavior...Yep. Does he tell us to go out and kill those people? Not that I have read. However, where I live the LGBTQ (and pro abortion) groups have been very volent toward religious people.
I don't trust God said anything the Bible claims he said --Since God did not write a single page in the Bible.... so therefore, I don't give a fuck what Bible thumpers think should be done about gay people......

and until you link me to all of those violent gay attacks on religious people -- I don't trust a word you say about it...

Because there are TONS AND TONS of violent attacks against gays done under the guise of "God told me to" religious bullshit...

I don't trust God said anything the Bible claims he said --Since God did not write a single page in the Bible.... so therefore, I don't give a fuck what Bible thumpers think should be done about gay people......

and until you link me to all of those violent gay attacks on religious people -- I don't trust a word you say about it...

Because there are TONS AND TONS of violent attacks against gays done under the guise of "God told me to" religious bullshit...
Then why did you create a thread on it?

Forum List

Back