Brave Conservative Pastor Totally Triggers The Libs And Calls For Mass Executions Of Gays

Of course, one could ask for something Christ said that indicated He wanted those caught in sexual sin to be killed. I would wait, but I would just counter with what He did for the woman they caught in adultery (wonder where the man was?). Anyway, it's clear that you're doing nothing more than trolling, trying to gin up the hate you so decry.
This is over Christ's head bro....the command to execute all gays came from Sky Daddy #1.....and if he said it, it needs to be done...

That is why America has hurricanes, tornadoes and floods all the time....the gays

According to one leading biblical scholar, if it wasn't for gay marriage....COVID wouldn't exist...which means gays have murdered millions of people in just the past 2 years alone...

This is over Christ's head bro....the command to execute all gays came from Sky Daddy #1.....and if he said it, it needs to be done...

That is why America has hurricanes, tornadoes and floods all the time....the gays

According to one leading biblical scholar, if it wasn't for gay marriage....COVID wouldn't exist...which means gays have murdered millions of people in just the past 2 years alone...

Okay, if you want to live in a Jewish theocracy, which apparently this other guy wants as well. Don't think he'd like it so much though.

Okay, if you want to live in a Jewish theocracy, which apparently this other guy wants as well. Don't think he'd like it so much though.
Jews? Eww...no....

Jews are only important because we need them for Jesus to return and then we can watch all the jews either convert to our way of thinking of burn in a lake of fire...because of God's grace....

That is why many Evangelicals calls Jews un-perfected Christians....not to their face tho, of course...unless we are mad....

There are problems with Christians quoting things out of the Old Testament, because it's not their book, it's actually from the Jewish theology.

And, a lot of Christians don't understand that the Book of Leviticus is a book for Jewish Priests (the Levites). The reason that particular verse is simple............as we say in the Navy, "no frigging in the rigging", meaning don't have sex while on the ship (i.e. the job). ALL Jewish priests were male, so if they were getting frisky with each other in the Temple, that was an affront to God because they weren't tending to their duties like they should.
Levites weren't Jews. Even in Jesus' day the priesthood belonged to the Levites, not the Jews.

Last edited:
Levites weren't Jews. Even in Jesus' day the priesthood belonged to the Levites, not the Jews.

Really? Might wanna look that one up dude. BTW, if Levites weren't Jews, then what were they? Provide some kind of answer please, because everything I've ever seen says they were a Jewish tribe descended from Levi, and were the keepers of the teachings of Moses (another Jew), hence they became the priests of Israel.

Who told you that? ... :dunno:
The Bible. Notice that Levi and Judah are separate tribes.

What are the 12 Twelve Tribes of Israel?
Twelve sons which became the twelve tribes of Israel. These were:

Reuben
Shimon
Levi
Judah
Issachar
Zebulun
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher
Joseph
and Benjamin.

Last edited:
Really? Might wanna look that one up dude. BTW, if Levites weren't Jews, then what were they? Provide some kind of answer please, because everything I've ever seen says they were a Jewish tribe descended from Levi, and were the keepers of the teachings of Moses (another Jew), hence they became the priests of Israel.
All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.
Only the tribe of Levi was consecrated as priests.

Last edited:
Jews? Eww...no....

Jews are only important because we need them for Jesus to return and then we can watch all the jews either convert to our way of thinking of burn in a lake of fire...because of God's grace....

That is why many Evangelicals calls Jews un-perfected Christians....not to their face tho, of course...unless we are mad....
You know some weird people that I don't.

You know some weird people that I don't.
You know of some of them tho....you may know some personally, but like I said...they probably won't say it to your face...

The entire evangelical ministry is predicated on this belief...why do you think they fixate on the end times so much?

"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect." - Frank Wilhoit

This is a description of Christianity, not conservatism.

"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect." - Frank Wilhoit
Is that why Conservatives are so triggered about the rights of gay people being protected??

Is that why Conservatives are so triggered about the rights of gay people being protected??
I don't know. I was just pointing out the truth of that statement.

Christians (termed 'conservatives') can operate outside of God's literal law, actually making it more effectual. Those who depend on the law for protection are limited to the constraints of the written law.

I don't know. I was just pointing out the truth of that statement.

Christians (termed 'conservatives') can operate outside of God's literal law, actually making it more effectual. Those who depend on the law for protection are limited to the constraints of the written law.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahah....yea, that is what that quote meant.....if you are a Christofascist

All gays are pedos tho....so therefore, you should support the mass murder of all gays....

Why Republicans so afraid to run on this??

Are you a real Christian or not??
There is not a day where a good portion of the population that votes Republican or even Independent are thrown into a shredder by Prog dominated media and entertainers. There are calls for them to be put into camps and exterminated. And you type that.

Forum List

Back