Brandon Raub case is not an isolated event

Christianity & gun owners in the crosshairs: Chilling tactic exposed

I am not a christian hell I am not even religious but I do know people have a right to speak their beliefs if they so choose...scary country we live in...

This is what being a democrat is all about.

Even today the Obama low life democrats are denying citizens their legal right to own firearms.

I am doing a remodel for a gun rights attorney. The things I have learned should put the dem leadership in prison for life... But it wont happen..The repubs will cover up this corruption. In cases like this, the parties cover for each other. So they can do it when its their turn...

This Brandon Raub case is not a minor issue. It is relevant for several important reasons and it has value as a news item. Yet I haven't seen or heard a word about it on the tv news channels or anywhere else.

That in itself is relevant and important.

This Brandon Raub case is not a minor issue. It is relevant for several important reasons and it has value as a news item. Yet I haven't seen or heard a word about it on the tv news channels or anywhere else.

Maybe because the tv news channels are protecting obamaturd.

The media's non reaction to this should show you how much they will go out of their way to protect obama.
30 years ago this one act would be 24/7 air time.

Forum List

Back