Boycott NFL

I say do what that women's soccer team did, do the National Anthem before the players even get out on the field. Then if they want to sit for the National anthem they can do it to their heart's desire... in the locker room. Or the coaches should grow a set of balls like the US Women's National coach and tell the players if they want to sit or kneel for the National Anthem, the coach reserves the right to use HIS free speech and sit the player for a quarter, half, or entire game. Then when the player's stats take a hit, and thus their future contracts take a hit, and the player's lose money... they will think twice about their actions.

I think more and more coaches and organizations are chicken to take any kind of a stand anymore.

For me this is more than just about Kapernick. I have been growing tired of the league hypocrisy, and players and their behavior both on and off the field, and the ridiculous pay.

I hope the NFL can recover from this considerable loss.

Considerable loss? Is that sarcastic or do you have some evidence that this has had any significant effect on the NFL.

It was sarcasm.

I figured....thanks for confirming. I agree with your sentiment. Most fans don't give a damn what happens before the kickoff.

It isn't going to stop me from watching my Steelers hopefully beat the Redskins tonight.

Considerable loss? Is that sarcastic or do you have some evidence that this has had any significant effect on the NFL.

It was sarcasm.

I figured....thanks for confirming. I agree with your sentiment. Most fans don't give a damn what happens before the kickoff.

It isn't going to stop me from watching my Steelers hopefully beat the Redskins tonight.

Well as a fan of another AFC team, I'll be pulling for the skins. Steelers are always in the hunt tho with Big Ben.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
image.jpeg

It was sarcasm.

You dont think that an 8% drop in audience is going to be felt in the NFL's pocket book?

I did not watch the game nor did anyone I personally know, and that includes four other couples. They are as sick of the NFLs bullshit as I and my wife are.

It was sarcasm.

I did not watch the game nor did anyone I personally know, and that includes four other couples. They are as sick of the NFLs bullshit as I and my wife are.

Wow, rock-solid logic......

Just stop watching NFL football all together and once you start hitting these teams pockets they won't have a choice but to change.

Did you guys know that the NFL has cancelled all games for the season. Its working guys, keep it up!

Just stop watching NFL football all together and once you start hitting these teams pockets they won't have a choice but to change.

Ratings are down by double digits!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/10/11/the-nfl-has-a-serious-ratings-problem/amp/

Amazing how the liberal media is trying to say the huge drop is anything but the boycott. They say it's the election! Laughable. They say it's linear TV! Please there is sports on Hulu or Netflix. It is not baseball, football had to compete with baseball for decades.

No it is the boycott. The prime demographic of the NFL are red blooded Americans who love this country. They, like me, are disgusted with the lack of disrespect these over-paid athletes are demonstrating.

My guess is it will continue to slide.

Did you guys know that the NFL has cancelled all games for the season. Its working guys, keep it up!

Nice red herring son. The NFL is folding any time soon but. 10%+ drop in ratings is getting noticed and they are in panic mode.

They could have nipped this in the bud by saying you get fined $100k for not standing for the national anthem and people would have been OK.

Nice red herring son. The NFL is folding any time soon but. 10%+ drop in ratings is getting noticed and they are in panic mode.

They could have nipped this in the bud by saying you get fined $100k for not standing for the national anthem and people would have been OK.

You're ok now

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

The NFL officials are wound too tight. They would call a goal line dive a technical fifteen yard penalty.

If they could... :lol:

Some people think they have it all. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back