Boycott NFL

It's just best to ignore the "attention" whores... Lol
I agree. Washing your hands of who you disagree with strongly enough in my opinion is what tells the whole story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sounds like a noble gesture and all...but isn't that kind of the problem though?
Haven't good quality, hard working proud Americans been quiet long enough?
By being quiet we have allowed the loudest mouths to be the only mouths being heard and therefore acknowledged and catered to.
In case you haven't noticed; the loudest mouths are typically the lowest grade of American. I think it's time good people get angry, stay angry and take a stand...it's time we scream louder.
You are most definitely right here, but sadly not everyone will "scream louder" because they may not think that this issue is worth getting louder on enough, for they may look at other things as a much more higher priority. People are different concerning how important they consider certain subjects to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
The NFL executive leadership COULD HAVE put the kibash on this anti-American shit and they failed to, but they did suppress players showing patriotism.

I am done with the NFL. It is a monopolized childrens game paid for millions of bucks.

Fuck each and every one of the godless bastards.

Last edited:
The NFL executive leadership COULD HAVE put the kibash on this anti-American shit and they failed to, but they did suppress players showing patriotism.

I am done with the NFL. It is a monopolized childrens game paid for millions of bucks.

Fuck each and every one of the godless bastards.

First opening weekend I didn't watch. I don't think I could take watching ignorant spoiled athletes showing such disrespect on 9/11.

As much as I watch football. I am going to join the boycott. And for the trolls that say, you are only one. Well I am one of millions of fans walking away.

NFL Kickoff Game Snags 25.2M Viewers; Down From 2015 & 2014 – UPDATE

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/boycottnfl-hashtag-trending-twitter-friday/amp

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

I didn't watch a minute yesterday. Went hiking with the family instead.

Negroes should be barred from the NFL...cause way tooooo many problems...a long list of problems...let them have their own league like back in the day....then at the end of the season have a super,super bowl ...da champion Negroid team vs. The
Real Ameican all white team....now that would be a great game.....brawn vs. brains!

Deal wid it chumps.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I watched the Chiefs engineer their biggest come from behind victory in franchise history.

I watched the Chiefs engineer their biggest come from behind victory in franchise history.

And yet you know your season is going to end in misery....

I love my Broncos and won't stop watching because of a couple of players acting out, nor will the vast majority of fans. This will be a non-issue by the 8th week of the season IMO.

The season will be full of good times with friends & family both at the stadium, local sports pubs & at home.
Being an introvert on purpose just doesn't sound appealing

The season will be full of good times with friends & family both at the stadium, local sports pubs & at home.

I didn't realize pubs closed down in the offseason and the only time you could spend time with family was watching football. goddammit!

And you know I'm right. One of my good friends is a KC fan.

I didn't realize pubs closed down in the offseason and the only time you could spend time with family was watching football. goddammit!

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

:banana2:

I say do what that women's soccer team did, do the National Anthem before the players even get out on the field. Then if they want to sit for the National anthem they can do it to their heart's desire... in the locker room. Or the coaches should grow a set of balls like the US Women's National coach and tell the players if they want to sit or kneel for the National Anthem, the coach reserves the right to use HIS free speech and sit the player for a quarter, half, or entire game. Then when the player's stats take a hit, and thus their future contracts take a hit, and the player's lose money... they will think twice about their actions.

Forum List

Back