Boycott Israel

UN blacklists 130 Israeli firms & 60 multinationals for working in occupied Palestinian territories

The United Nations (UN) has included some of the biggest Israeli and international firms operating in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and the Golan Heights in a blacklist for those violating “international law and UN resolutions."
UN blacklists 130 Israeli firms & 60 multinationals for working in occupied Palestinian territories

Ynetnews News - 130 Israeli companies, 60 int'l corporations on UN 'blacklist'

Meh, Palestinians don't need jobs anyway.....

What boycott?

Intel’s Fastest Processor Developed In Israel

Attachments

• F9475D06-C8C1-40BA-8CDF-56AF9FA0F782.png
    F9475D06-C8C1-40BA-8CDF-56AF9FA0F782.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 34
What boycott?

Amazon Opens 2 R&D Centers In Israel

Attachments

• D82C911A-FA0B-4561-B8DD-9568B15A1A23.png
    D82C911A-FA0B-4561-B8DD-9568B15A1A23.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 21
What boycott?

Intel: ‘For four decades, Intel Israel has spearheaded high tech, conceiving and developing novel technologies which have placed Israel on the global high tech map and enhancing the strategic leadership of Intel Corporation.”

Let a billion chips bloom: Intel Israel celebrates 40 years
"Brand Israel" is a major Israeli deflection campaign that is easy to see through.

Palestine - You killed 2400 Palestinians, mostly civilians and 500 children.

Israel - Our tech sector is booming.

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
Link?

What boycott?

Intel: ‘For four decades, Intel Israel has spearheaded high tech, conceiving and developing novel technologies which have placed Israel on the global high tech map and enhancing the strategic leadership of Intel Corporation.”

Let a billion chips bloom: Intel Israel celebrates 40 years
"Brand Israel" is a major Israeli deflection campaign that is easy to see through.

Palestine - You killed 2400 Palestinians, mostly civilians and 500 children.

Israel - Our tech sector is booming.

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
Link?

What boycott?

New York Univ. Medical Center & Israel Conducting Groundbreaking Cancer Research

Attachments

• 4B424066-435E-45D3-9C6C-6F0AE7367FFE.png
    4B424066-435E-45D3-9C6C-6F0AE7367FFE.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 18
  • D359A362-7683-4FD5-BBC3-EEA9C89EF0E8.png
    D359A362-7683-4FD5-BBC3-EEA9C89EF0E8.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 34
~~The 51st State of the USA will be~~​

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.
What’s up?​

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Reading down my post I forgot.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
what the vote was about.
sorry, just move on :)-​

What boycott?

Cleveland Clinic & Hebrew Univ. conducting groundbreaking medical research

Attachments

• A32AB76D-B130-4EA2-BBCB-AC4C03976BBC.png
    A32AB76D-B130-4EA2-BBCB-AC4C03976BBC.png
    476 KB · Views: 24

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.
What’s up?​

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

what the vote was about.

What boycott?

US Technology Industry (foundation of US economy) Relies On Israeli Innovation

Attachments

• E7F4AA36-DA7F-4537-9FDE-606DA4368703.png
    E7F4AA36-DA7F-4537-9FDE-606DA4368703.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

What’s up?​

How do you vote-?

what the vote was about.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

Please show your math.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance.

That's weird. $127.4 billion over 68 years (1948-2016) is less than $2 billion per year.

What’s up?​

How do you vote-?

what the vote was about.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

Please show your math.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance.

That's weird. $127.4 billion over 68 years (1948-2016) is less than $2 billion per year.

American technology executives: US tech industry based on Israeli innovation

Attachments

• E847FC57-1867-4D8D-9EA1-CC377FEF5D31.png
    E847FC57-1867-4D8D-9EA1-CC377FEF5D31.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 28

What’s up?​

How do you vote-?

what the vote was about.

Please show your math.

What’s up?​

How do you vote-?

what the vote was about.

Please show your math.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Israel is crucial for the American economy The strategic imperative of U.S.-Israel commerce

Forum List

Back