France, Austria, Germany, have made BDS illegal

Should BDS be made illegal

• Total voters
Who do you call "good leaders". The terrorists of the Hamas? Any little idea who had triggered the whole situation now and took the sword to kill people who just simple did sing and tried to make the world to a better place?

Why did the Hamas not just simple try to speak with all this people? The Palestinians got help frorm people all over the world. Unfortunatally they payed their money to the Mafia organisation Hamas - what perhaps had caused under the Palestsinians the feeling of a wrong form of dependence and solidarity with this terrorists - independent from the brainwash which was also payed with money what was thought to be humanitarian help. From my point of view everyone has to learn now and has to change the own behavior. The Palestinians, the Israeli and the whole world.

And what to do with the Hamas? I suggest to the Hamas members to try to get a process in front of an international court who will not speak out death sentences. But nevertheless many or most of them have to calculate to be forever banned in prisons far from any influence in the human communities of the world. They are criminals.
Rabin and Sadat, all the moderate peace makers. And another Israeli....Hamas is scum duh so are netanyahu and Sharon. Their treatment of Palestinians is a disgrace.

Lets discuss the stealing of Palestinian land.

Eh? What have I to do with Israel and the Palestinians? Nothing or nothing? Since Palestinians broke the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 I did not think about Palestinians and before this had happened I thought always Palestine is another name for the land of the Jews. And I know personally only one Palestinian. He was a nice guy and if he needs help I will help him. But if he had done a crime he had also to overtake the responsibility for this crime.

Going on as I type this. With the protection of the IDF.

Eh? What do you say with this words? The only thing about "stealing" of land in Israel which I know is that Jews buy land from Palestinians and build houses there. But if I would buy a house in the USA - what I never would do - then I do not think this is a satisfying reason for a declaration of war on Germany.

But if you like I can buy Great Britain with my 50 cents and you can be frustrated then and bomb down in masses romantic middle age cities with phosphor bombs because such cities burn so nice. Oh wait - you are too late. "You" did yet do so, member of a proud glorious "nearly" uncriminal nation who owned once 25% of the world and made everywhere a deadly chaos. Also in Israel/Palestine.

Last edited:
Maybe if Israel let them have an economy and stopped stealing their land....
I will never understand why people give an answer when I say "no comment". "No comment " means "no comment"´. It not means someone is right or wrong from my point of view.

He said Palestinians, not Palestinian Israelis duhhhh, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job. Netanyahu caused all this along with Trump and other rw aholes.... Why does Israel keep assassinating their good leaders? Try news, not garbage propaganda....
Do you speak with me? Or with your own unreal thoughts? Do you have a problem with drugs?

Eh? What have I to do with Israel and the Palestinians? Nothing or nothing? Since Palestinians broke the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 I did not think about Palestinians and before this had happened I thought always Palestine is another name for the land of the Jews. And I know personally only one Palestinian. He was a nice guy and if he needs help I will help him. But if he had done a crime he had also to overtake the responsibility for this crime.

Eh? What do you say with this words? The only thing about "stealing" of land in Israel which I know is that Jews buy land from Palestinians and build houses there. But if I would buy a house in the USA - what I never would do - then I do not think this is a satisfying reason for a declaration of war on Germany.

But if you like I can buy Great Britain with my 50 cents and you can be frustrated then and bomb down in masses romantic middle age cities with phosphor bombs because such cities burn so nice. Oh wait - you are too late. "You" did yet do so, member of a proud glorious "nearly" uncriminal nation who owned once 25% of the world and made everywhere a deadly chaos. Also in Israel/Palestine.

You are obviously ignorant of the situation in the west bank. The Israelis stole 800 acres of it last week.

The whites in South Africa stole all the fertile land owned by blacks and herded them on to infertile shanty towns at gunpoint.

Evil people get their just desserts and God is watching.

You are obviously ignorant of the situation in the west bank. The Israelis stole 800 acres of it last week.

The whites in South Africa stole all the fertile land owned by blacks and herded them on to infertile shanty towns at gunpoint.

Evil people get their just desserts and God is watching.

Weather fine in Gaza, Soviet Brit? Question: What has the Hamas to do with the area called "West Bank"? And why and how "stole" Israeli in the West Bank 800 acres last week? (What are 800 acre? 1.25 sqmiles? 325 hectare?) How to steal 1.25 sqmiles? And what have Israeli to do with "Whites in South Africa"? By the way: South Africa seems to have black corrupt "Soviets" like Jacob Zuma for example. A friend of Putin, isn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back