Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

And they'll probably do a booming business. Since the gays are boycotting them, normal people can eat in a "gay free zone".

They just opened another one in Boise, their first one being on the BSU campus. I like that they still close on Sundays so their employees can go to church.

Most people don't know Chik Fil La has a program where they help feed the homeless and needy at different locations once a month. They show up where we volunteer and their employees hand out sack lunches. Great company

They are a fine company and they do good charitable work. People are free boycott them if they so choose but I thought the while thing was terribly overblown. Their chicken fingers are awesome as well. lol

Most people don't know Chik Fil La has a program where they help feed the homeless and needy at different locations once a month. They show up where we volunteer and their employees hand out sack lunches. Great company

The locations right here in Boise offered a portion of their profits to a police family organization, the Boise rescue mission, and others. Other "socially conscious" companies talk about the wales they save or the rain forests, but CFA actually helps people.

They are a fine company and they do good charitable work. People are free boycott them if they so choose but I thought the while thing was terribly overblown. Their chicken fingers are awesome as well. lol
Duck Guy boycott worked out great too, didn't it?

They now sponsor a minor football bowl game in Louisiana.

Agreed, just proves how stupid people I thought we were free to believe as we wanted to in this country?

Freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Also, you are free to boycott whichever companies you wish. No matter how bad said boycott backfires.

Duck Guy boycott worked out great too, didn't it?

They now sponsor a minor football bowl game in Louisiana.

Of course it wasn't going to work out. I thought it was a stupid hill to die on.

Forum List

Back