Both Sides of the Gun Debate Need to Listen to This

The AR-15 civilian rifle is no different from any other rifle......it is not a military weapon, it has never been used by the military, and it is protected by the 2nd Amendment, there is no "let" people do anything, they have a Right, to own that weapon.

So you wouldn't have any objection to a maximum five-round magazine for AR-15's?

I wouldn’t object if it actually solved a problem.

If the problem is deaths caused by guns, you seem to forget a couple key points.

1. 99% of these deaths are caused by criminals who do not abide by laws (they will get a larger clip if they want one anyway) and suicide which rarely has a need for more than 2 rounds.

2. The other 1% is careless use of a weapon. Ever heard of one of these deaths caused by the 6th round?

The issue is mass shootings. Paddock would have found it impossible to kill 58 and injure 500+ in 9 minutes with five round magazines.

Wrong, he was firing into a crowd of 22,000 people from a fortified and concealed location, the only thing that kept him from killing more people was the idiot used a bump fire stock which kept throwing his rounds over the crowd...

And if he really wanted to murder a lot more people, he should have used a rental truck.....a musllim terrorist with a rental truck murdered 86 people in 5 minutes....more than the Vegas shooter who used 2 rifles, firing into a crowd of 22,000 people and murdered 58.....

There is no comparison...for mass murder a rental truck beats a rifle....

Let me help you get your facts straight.

What stopped Paddock were two security guards from Mandalay Bay sent to the floor on an unrelated matter.

A truck could not have entered the fair grounds because the grounds were fenced and barricaded.

Paddock had 23 weapons in his hotel rooms.

So your reasoning in not limiting magazine sizes is because we have rental trucks?

Let me help you......if paddock had used a rental truck he would have waited for the concert to let out and run down the road killing people as they were walking down the street....is that really that hard for you to comprehend.....they can't erect barricades every 10 feet....

My reasoning for not limiting magazines is because it doesn't save lives, in fact, it puts the lives of good people at risk since they are the ones who need all the bullets they can carry since they will be alone, and isolated when they are attacked and may face more than one attacker....without the ability to call for back up cops to help out....

Paddock had 23 guns, he used two....... murdered 58.

The rental truck, murdered 86.....

That is the math you can't get past.

The AR-15 civilian rifle is no different from any other rifle......it is not a military weapon, it has never been used by the military, and it is protected by the 2nd Amendment, there is no "let" people do anything, they have a Right, to own that weapon.

So you wouldn't have any objection to a maximum five-round magazine for AR-15's?

If the problem is deaths caused by guns, you seem to forget a couple key points.

1. 99% of these deaths are caused by criminals who do not abide by laws (they will get a larger clip if they want one anyway) and suicide which rarely has a need for more than 2 rounds.

2. The other 1% is careless use of a weapon. Ever heard of one of these deaths caused by the 6th round?

The issue is mass shootings. Paddock would have found it impossible to kill 58 and injure 500+ in 9 minutes with five round magazines.

Wrong, he was firing into a crowd of 22,000 people from a fortified and concealed location, the only thing that kept him from killing more people was the idiot used a bump fire stock which kept throwing his rounds over the crowd...

And if he really wanted to murder a lot more people, he should have used a rental truck.....a musllim terrorist with a rental truck murdered 86 people in 5 minutes....more than the Vegas shooter who used 2 rifles, firing into a crowd of 22,000 people and murdered 58.....

What stopped Paddock were two security guards from Mandalay Bay sent to the floor on an unrelated matter.

A truck could not have entered the fair grounds because the grounds were fenced and barricaded.

So your reasoning in not limiting magazine sizes is because we have rental trucks?

I have heard he had a private pilot's liscense......he could have killed far more people with a small, fuel filled small plane, targeting that crowd than with the 2 rifles he used.....

So Paddock strikes outside the festival when people waited to get in or leave.

You don’t think he cared where it happened? Right?

Not a big enough hit. You need to remember that Paddocks Father was captured by the FBI in Vegas.

I have heard he had a private pilot's liscense......he could have killed far more people with a small, fuel filled small plane, targeting that crowd than with the 2 rifles he used.....

His intentions were to get away.

So Paddock strikes outside the festival when people waited to get in or leave.

You don’t think he cared where it happened? Right?

Not a big enough hit. You need to remember that Paddocks Father was captured by the FBI in Vegas.

So?

His intentions were to get away.

He wasn’t that stupid

Forum List

Back