Zuckerberg Just Destroyed Facebook

Good that stuck up bastard met his Karma, esp. for the day he said " his users are dumb mother fkrs" .. To an extent he was right.

Imagine what the rest of them say about their users.

upload_2018-4-11_7-59-4.png

Jerome Corsi on Twitter

Good that stuck up bastard met his Karma, esp. for the day he said " his users are dumb mother fkrs" .. To an extent he was right.

Imagine what the rest of them say about their users.
Yeah he met with 64.1 billion karmas :rofl:

and now the bitch lost 10 billion stock , guess that went right past your reality zone.
Yeah he’s practically homeless now :lmao:

LOL, well that is just a pinch to him, but as time goes on he is losing money,

his troubles are not over, his legal fees because of the Obama are going to cost him a few million if not more,

He has lost numerous users ........ so the loser is tanking

Watch Diamond and Silk are going to sue him for have a bias towards Democrats and against conservative. Too funny.

The Zuck fuck looked sad yesterday, Cruz absolutely destroyed him

sheeesh sassy------a little compassion-----he looked CRUSHED to me----and confused. Geniuses are often ILL-EQUIPTED to deal
with the realities of life-------no "street-smarts" (kinda like me---sorta------maybe........) Even Einstein had to have a wife to remind him to put his socks on........

sheeesh sassy------a little compassion-----he looked CRUSHED to me----and confused. Geniuses are often ILL-EQUIPTED to deal
with the realities of life-------no "street-smarts" (kinda like me---sorta------maybe........) Even Einstein had to have a wife to remind him to put his socks on........

Of course he's confused, the chickens came home to roost and the stupid son of a bitch looked like deer in headlights. He was not prepared, unable to answer questions and Facebook took a major hit yesterday.

Typical left loon fuckery

Of course he's confused, the chickens came home to roost and the stupid son of a bitch looked like deer in headlights. He was not prepared, unable to answer questions and Facebook took a major hit yesterday.

I have not been paying that much attention------is he into the
current version of LEFT insanity?-------a Bernie bum supporter?

I have not been paying that much attention------is he into the
current version of LEFT insanity?-------a Bernie bum supporter?

He's just another leftist asshole that got caught doing leftist asshole shit

Forum List

Back