Both parties are pretty much the same shit

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

I got a question why are you here if you don't care about politics go somewhere else lol.

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

If somebody really believes that both party's have minor differences then there way out there league when it comes to politics.

I got a question why are you here if you don't care about politics go somewhere else lol.

Nobody said they didn't care about politics. What's been said is that the system is not what you think it is.

Conservatives have learned that are not now, and never will be represented. You actually could learn this if you weren't lazy. I can tell you where to start but you won't.

If somebody really believes that both party's have minor differences then there way out there league when it comes to politics.

LOL, nope. They've simply become immune to the con.

We all know poltics can change a person's life who ever says it doesn't needs there brain checked.

That’s why this new Party is kicking the worlds ass.
Get on board or get run over.
Vote TrumpServative!

I might vote for Trump at this point. Why the fuck not? Everyone else is trash anyway.

Well...remember, the majority is trash, they won the popular vote...right?

I guess. It's not like Trump hasn't worked hard to make people hate him.
Isolated Circle Jerk

Only among those who, in order to fill their hollow and shallow souls by ingesting junk Gotcha food, have a desperate and frantic need to hate anyone who made their substitute Mommy, HRC, cry.

Vote TrumpServative!

I might vote for Trump at this point. Why the fuck not? Everyone else is trash anyway.

Well...remember, the majority is trash, they won the popular vote...right?

I guess. It's not like Trump hasn't worked hard to make people hate him.

How did Trump work to make people hate him?

Vote TrumpServative!

Rumps actions don't match his rhetoric. I saw all I needed to see when Kissinger visited him.

Who the fuck is there to vote for? Trump supporters have a point when they say the democrats have nothing to offer.

Through exhaustive research I've decided the system itself is a sham.

What other 'system' would you suggest? Neo-Marxism?

Vote TrumpServative!

Rumps actions don't match his rhetoric. I saw all I needed to see when Kissinger visited him.

Who the fuck is there to vote for? Trump supporters have a point when they say the democrats have nothing to offer.

I'd like to go back to the one we started with.

voting-the-slaves-suggestion-box.jpg

Old rich white guys and slavery?

Sure, you go ahead and run with that, that's actually what we have now.

Sure, you go ahead and run with that.

But you want to go back to that apparently. That's what we started with.

Thing is, as politicians go, they are all in it for the career wealth the jobs provides. But there is a difference that has our country hanging in the balance. Republican citizens are Nationalists, and the Democratic party is a Global Initiative. Republican politicians can be either. The Bushes, Clinton, Obama all work for the UN. Remember Bush calling Obama a brother from another mother? They have the same father, George Soros.

The reason the citizens of this country voted for Trump is because he is neither Republican or Democrat. He is a flag waving patriot. And we were desperate for that.

Forum List

Back