Both parties are pretty much the same shit

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

I've been this battle for a few years now, partisanship dies hard.

That’s why this new Party is kicking the worlds ass.
Get on board or get run over.
Vote TrumpServative!

Vote TrumpServative!

I might vote for Trump at this point. Why the fuck not? Everyone else is trash anyway.

Vote TrumpServative!

I might vote for Trump at this point. Why the fuck not? Everyone else is trash anyway.

Rumps actions don't match his rhetoric. I saw all I needed to see when Kissinger visited him.

Vote TrumpServative!

Rumps actions don't match his rhetoric. I saw all I needed to see when Kissinger visited him.

Who the fuck is there to vote for? Trump supporters have a point when they say the democrats have nothing to offer.

Vote TrumpServative!

Well...remember, the majority is trash, they won the popular vote...right?

Vote TrumpServative!

I guess. It's not like Trump hasn't worked hard to make people hate him.

Vote TrumpServative!

Who the fuck is there to vote for? Trump supporters have a point when they say the democrats have nothing to offer.

Through exhaustive research I've decided the system itself is a sham.

Vote TrumpServative!

Hey look, if you’re an illegal wetback, a degenerate lowlife bottom feeder on the tit, a criminal, a pole puffer, a feminazi or a man in a dress...you definitely should hate him.
Everybody I know who’s a legitimate real American is still celebrating his presidency...weird huh?

Nope, the left is almost completely responsible for all political violence, riots and property destruction. Prove me wrong.

Vote TrumpServative!

Hey look, if you’re an illegal wetback, a degenerate lowlife bottom feeder on the tit, a criminal, a pole puffer, a feminazi or a man in a dress...you definitely should hate him.
Everybody I know who’s a legitimate real American is still celebrating his presidency...weird huh?

The funny thing is, the two groups you hate that don't deserve it are homosexuals and transexuals (even though I think they're disgusting physically, they haven't earned my ire)

But illegals are definitely being coddled by the left. IDK about criminals. I think both sides have people who are resistant to justice reform. We lock people up for pretty dumb shit, yet act like crossing the border illegally is no big deal.

Nope, the left is almost completely responsible for all political violence, riots and property destruction. Prove me wrong.

It's all a game son. A giant con.

...with lots of broken windows and injured people.

Except for the courts, the 1st Amendment, taxes, the 2nd Amendment, the democrats are the party of racism and hate...the Republican party couldn't care less about race.....you mean except for those quick differences?

Except for the courts, the 1st Amendment, taxes, the 2nd Amendment, the democrats are the party of racism and hate...the Republican party couldn't care less about race.....you mean except for those quick differences?

You really believe that? Yikes.

No there’s a big difference on social issues and Geo politics. Fiscally the Republicans are cut taxes, dems are about raising taxes. Spending wise the Republicans want to spend money on the millatitary and dems want to spend on social issues. Dems also want to take your Freedoms away. Republicans want to preserve them

No there’s a big difference on social issues and Geo politics. Fiscally the Republicans are cut taxes, dems are about raising taxes. Spending wise the Republicans want to spend money on the millatitary and dems want to spend on social issues. Dems also want to take your Freedoms away. Republicans want to preserve them

They are both about elevating the rich while spending as much of your money as possible. That's it. The rest is just the shit they use to keep your feeble mind occupied and distracted.

Federal level I agree, they are all the same, state and local level their is a huge difference..

One provides private sector jobs , low taxes , Low cost of living the other provides government jobs, high taxes, high cost of living.

...with lots of broken windows and injured people.

It's still just a show. We lost our Government in 1913 on Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back