Both parties are pretty much the same shit

Yes, I deny it. People who say the parties are comparable are stupid and uninformed. As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I can attest to that. They were once comparable up until Reagan - but no more. Reagan was an asshole who really started fucking the unrich - but he was a saint compared to the current satanist Republicans.

Yeah but you're partisan, so no one cares about your opinion.

And you're only 28 and naive - otherwise you'd never have started such a thread. Educate yourself. Are you blind to everything going on around us politically since Trump was elected?

Same old shit. The hyenas are just louder than they used to be. You're older, so you think everything matters so much ... in reality, you're just becoming increasingly aware of your mortality and the end of your existence, which you rightly fear. You want to think that your experiences, your opinions, actually mean something. Unfortunately, they don't.

Thank you. That means a lot coming from a 28-year-old. BTW - history matters.

Neither of our opinions or lives actually matter. Only one of us seems to realize it. That's okay though. In 100 years, we'll both be gone and politicians from both parties will still be lying, stealing, and catering to rich people.

That's funny. Let me share this with you: I've been on this board since July 2011 - and I'm fully aware that I haven't changed even one fucking mind. So, sparky, I fully realize my political impact. I also used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP turned evil. Both parties are nowhere near the same. Democrats are by far the lesser of the two evils. I vote Democrat because I'm smart enough not to throw my vote away on some dumbass third party.

Yeah but you're partisan, so no one cares about your opinion.

And you're only 28 and naive - otherwise you'd never have started such a thread. Educate yourself. Are you blind to everything going on around us politically since Trump was elected?

Same old shit. The hyenas are just louder than they used to be. You're older, so you think everything matters so much ... in reality, you're just becoming increasingly aware of your mortality and the end of your existence, which you rightly fear. You want to think that your experiences, your opinions, actually mean something. Unfortunately, they don't.

Neither of our opinions or lives actually matter. Only one of us seems to realize it. That's okay though. In 100 years, we'll both be gone and politicians from both parties will still be lying, stealing, and catering to rich people.

That's funny. Let me share this with you: I've been on this board since July 2011 - and I'm fully aware that I haven't changed even one fucking mind. So, sparky, I fully realize my political impact. I also used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP turned evil. Both parties are nowhere near the same. Democrats are by far the lesser of the two evils. I vote Democrat because I'm smart enough not to throw my vote away on some dumbass third party.

The democratic party vilifies people who look like me. They are not to be trusted by any means. No sir. I won't be used as a pawn by either of these depraved syndicates.

The democratic party vilifies people who look like me. They are not to be trusted by any means. No sir. I won't be used as a pawn by either of these depraved syndicates.

Damn, what do you look like?

Well I'm "white" and "male", so obviously in democratic politics I fall under the "privileged villain" category. Don't deny it; we all know they play the identity politics game like the race card is going out of style. Maybe that's what they're most afraid of.

And yes, you can be a white male democrat, as long as you're willing to talk about how awful women have it, how advantaged you are, and how sorry you feel for your advantages. And I'm not sorry.

But why are you asking questions to which you already know the answer?

Well I'm "white" and "male", so obviously in democratic politics I fall under the "privileged villain" category. Don't deny it; we all know they play the identity politics game like the race card is going out of style. Maybe that's what they're most afraid of.

And yes, you can be a white male democrat, as long as you're willing to talk about how awful women have it, how advantaged you are, and how sorry you feel for your advantages. And I'm not sorry.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I was afraid maybe you looked like elephant man or Quasimodo. So, you're just more confused than hideous.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I was afraid maybe you looked like elephant man or Quasimodo. So, you're just more confused than hideous.

Do you ever have a point, or are you basically just trolling 24/7?

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

That’s why this new Party is kicking the worlds ass.
Get on board or get run over.
Vote TrumpServative!

I might vote for Trump at this point. Why the fuck not? Everyone else is trash anyway.

Well...remember, the majority is trash, they won the popular vote...right?

Do you consider yourself a part of the majority?

I’m certainly NOT part of the majority here in Mexifornia...THANK GOD.
You can’t throw a rock in any direction here without hitting an illegal wetback, a pole puffing homo, a man in a dress, a degenerate bottom feeder or a whacked out feminazi.

You either go looking for these kinds of people or live in a real crummy neighborhood.
I never see this stuff and I just live in an average income area.

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

Only somewhat true. Our last two POTUS proved differently than suggested. Social decline peaked on Obama's watch and it extends into today. Progressives have proved so far left they assault our country itself. Trump's trying to set sails straight, he's cleaning up after our last three POTUS and then some.

Progressives can't take it. Many were damaged by the election results, because they were dumbed down to snowflakes during the Obama admin. While Trump calls them out, so far, he hasn't proved to reign in progressives by some of his rhetoric. Perhaps he'll change since the pipe bombs.

Will the Democrats and progressives change as well? Probably not. There are far more who are guilty, and of worst offenses, consistently.

Last edited:
That’s why this new Party is kicking the worlds ass.
Get on board or get run over.
Vote TrumpServative!

I might vote for Trump at this point. Why the fuck not? Everyone else is trash anyway.

Well...remember, the majority is trash, they won the popular vote...right?

Do you consider yourself a part of the majority?

I’m certainly NOT part of the majority here in Mexifornia...THANK GOD.
You can’t throw a rock in any direction here without hitting an illegal wetback, a pole puffing homo, a man in a dress, a degenerate bottom feeder or a whacked out feminazi.

You either go looking for these kinds of people or live in a real crummy neighborhood.
I never see this stuff and I just live in an average income area.

Unfortunately I spend a lot of tme in the Inland Empire, Santa Ana, L.A.

Forum List

Back