Both parties are pretty much the same shit

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.
voting-the-slaves-suggestion-box.jpg

It gives us the illusion of choice.

I dunno, I voted for Trump instead of Hillary and Trump won! :113: I had the choice didn't you?

You really think you had a legitimate choice?

Thing is, as politicians go, they are all in it for the career wealth the jobs provides. But there is a difference that has our country hanging in the balance. Republican citizens are Nationalists, and the Democratic party is a Global Initiative. Republican politicians can be either. The Bushes, Clinton, Obama all work for the UN. Remember Bush calling Obama a brother from another mother? They have the same father, George Soros.

The reason the citizens of this country voted for Trump is because he is neither Republican or Democrat. He is a flag waving patriot. And we were desperate for that.

safe_image.jpg

More 'legitimate' than in many decades if you ask me. Both parties hated Trump but The People CHOSE him.

Tell me...how much money is Rump spending?

I don't know because I don't know who 'Rump' is. Provide a link please.

LOL, get lost kid.

What's the matter? I only asked you who 'Rump' is. Apparently you are referring to a non-existent person.

Does anyone still deny this? They have minor differences, but your life is not going to change much no matter which of these shitters is in power. People who get all worked up over partisan politics crack me up.

If somebody really believes that both party's have minor differences then there way out there league when it comes to politics.

If someone really can't figure out how to use the correct form of there, their, or they're in 2018, then they're way out of their league when it comes to piloting a functioning human brain.

If somebody really believes that both party's have minor differences then there way out there league when it comes to politics.

If someone really can't figure out how to use the correct form of there, their, or they're in 2018, then they're way out of their league when it comes to piloting a functioning human brain.

There, there, they're only trying to express their opinion.

More 'legitimate' than in many decades if you ask me. Both parties hated Trump but The People CHOSE him.

LOL, get lost kid.

What's the matter? I only asked you who 'Rump' is. Apparently you are referring to a non-existent person.

You're a child kid. Get back to me when you are ready for this ;)

LOL, get lost kid.

So, there is no 'Rump' you just made that shit up. Thought so. :113:

LOL, get lost kid.

You go ahead and run with that kid ;)

LOL, get lost kid.

I have been, meanwhile you've been running away.

LOL, get lost kid.

I have been, meanwhile you've been running away.

Sure thing son. I am VERY comfy in your ignorance.

untitled.png

Sure thing son. I am VERY comfy in your ignorance.

Frankly, IMO, YOU are the ignorant one because you either a) Can't spell or b) Made up a person that you think is real.

Forum List

Back