Vote TrumpServative this November.

This is a new Party...it takes no shit, and busts it’s ass for good, real, legitimate Americans.
Well you are right the Republicans are finally got a Leader who take names and kicks axx. Before there just was to much reaching across the Isle and they always got the short end of the stick. McCain was good at it. So was Newt, this just happened for 20 or 30 years that the Progressives got their way. It was not until somehow got it together with a non political President who has a temper and could not be shoved around. This has brought it to a head on just what kind of Nation we are going to me. You could even call it a revaluation at the voting booth. The Democrats have rolled out the threats, violence, verbal attacks, false news, lies, character assassination, false witness, propaganda, voter fraud, misleading ads, and so very much more. I hope God still smiles on this Nation. Time will tell in the next 10 year s.
upload_2018-10-20_13-1-21.jpeg

This is a new Party...it takes no shit, and busts it’s ass for good, real, legitimate Americans.
Well you are right the Republicans are finally got a Leader who take names and kicks axx. Before there just was to much reaching across the Isle and they always got the short end of the stick. McCain was good at it. So was Newt, this just happened for 20 or 30 years that the Progressives got their way. It was not until somehow got it together with a non political President who has a temper and could not be shoved around. This has brought it to a head on just what kind of Nation we are going to me. You could even call it a revaluation at the voting booth. The Democrats have rolled out the threats, violence, verbal attacks, false news, lies, character assassination, false witness, propaganda, voter fraud, misleading ads, and so very much more. I hope God still smiles on this Nation. Time will tell in the next 10 year s.View attachment 223785

Great post Dan...you make several good points. Thanks

I have voted and not one repuke in the ballot got my mark. I am tired of the can't servetive belly aching about democrats caring for other humans.
Jesus at the border.jpg

Before there just was to much reaching across the Isle and they always got the short end of the stick.

That's because Democrats are lying scumbags. They only pretend to compromise, fully intending to welsh on the deal at the first opportunity. Democrats must be defeated not negotiated with.

Forum List

Back