Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal

They did. Not one US soldier killed.
When, be specific.
I've heard the trump LIES.

When, what time frame, were "Not one US soldier Killed"
Was "Not one US soldier killed" under the entire trump administration?

When, be specific.
I've heard the trump LIES.

When, what time frame, were "Not one US soldier Killed"
Was "Not one US soldier killed" under the entire trump administration?

Fuck off bitch

From when he gave the order. Google is your friend.
You didn't answer, you deflected.
I used google, I know the answer.

I want you to stand by or retract your statement that "Not one US soldier Killed"

What is the timeframe you are making this claim for?
"From when he gave the order" is not an answer.

Fuck off bitch
Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 7.27.56 AM.png

WHo negotiated the withdrawal?
It was never negotiated to an exact date, time, type. You lied again. You’re a Biden apologist. Biden overrode just about every Trump executive order. So if you’re right and you’re not since you’re an idiot. Why not override this one?

WHo negotiated the withdrawal?
Trump and Biden. Repeat, Biden took over and everything went to shit. Facts are facts. DOn't disgrace yourself by spreading Biden's bullshit lies that his hands were tied. He's the fucking President of the United States. He overruled the advice of all his military advisors. He was drive by politics, optics. He wanted the talking point of being out by September 11.

They did.
Thanks for confirming you think the terrorists kept up their word.
Not one US soldier killed.
Yeah the guys you’re applauding had already killed hundreds of American soldiers.
Biden jumped the gun because he wanted to beat the 9/11 deadline and overruled his generals. And voila. A disaster and an embarrassment. Like his entire presidency. Hence the 37% approval rating.
He wanted to bring the unwinnable war to a close.
We had to leave but we didn’t have to leave the way we did. We tried to train the Afghan people to fight. They didn’t want to.
Funny how your blob had 4 years and never had the guts to pull the plug.
Funny. I answer Your questions you don’t answer mine. Do you put any blame on Joe Biden? Yes or no?
No. I blame terrorists for terrorism. You applaud them. Fuck off

Thanks for confirming you think the terrorists kept up their word.

Yeah the guys you’re applauding had already killed hundreds of American soldiers.

He wanted to bring the unwinnable war to a close.

Funny how your blob had 4 years and never had the guts to pull the plug.

No. I blame terrorists for terrorism. You applaud them. Fuck off
Agreed. Fuck off. You’re a zealot.

Is that what they've told you?

There was a deadline for complete withdrawal of all troops set by tRump and co. Set for after he left office.
That’s what the generals and soldiers said in front of Congress. Little apologist.

Even Biden acknowledged he fucked up. Why can’t you?

Yeah...I’m sure you’re upset that the Taliban isn’t getting enough credit in your view.
I am upset 13 marines needlessly died and we left 100s of Allies behind to suffer and die. Watch the movie you stupid bitch and stop trying to derail the thread. You are going to live alone and in pain the rest of your life because you’re an awful person.

It’s “combat deaths” you failed math teacher
Fuck off loser father.

You initially said No soldiers were killed
I posted a chart which included All Deaths.

I can’t help it that you moved the goalposts.

Forum List

Back