Boston bound...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Well... we're taking the chile off to college next week. I had mentioned this in another thread (Coffee Shop?) and was PM'd with lots of helpful info. I don't remember who that was. I meant to save that PM but forgot and deleted a whole bunch of them from my box. Arrrrr....

So... if you remember who you are you can PM again or just post here. Anyone else have helpful/useful stuff I'd appreciate it. She'll be living in the dorm this first year, then (hopefully) renting an apartment starting fall of '15.

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours...

Damn, I type better when I'm drunk LOL.

Grrr...

Anyhow, got the kid in the dorm, went to parental meetings, done a little sightseeing, shopping, dining...

The school has tons of resources regarding all things Boston so we're covered there.

I'm aware of the intense Liberal atmosphere both on and off campus but it's like I told the kid- she's here to dance not to transform herself into a socio-political activist. She just rolled her eyes LOL.

I did meet a couple of other dads with energy industry connections and we had fun talking "shop". :thup:

Well... we're taking the chile off to college next week. I had mentioned this in another thread (Coffee Shop?) and was PM'd with lots of helpful info. I don't remember who that was. I meant to save that PM but forgot and deleted a whole bunch of them from my box. Arrrrr....

So... if you remember who you are you can PM again or just post here. Anyone else have helpful/useful stuff I'd appreciate it. She'll be living in the dorm this first year, then (hopefully) renting an apartment starting fall of '15.

You lost all those PMs? I spent a lot of time on those! Anyway, feel free to PM me and we can go over it again.

Good luck to your offspring in Boston. It's a real SHITHOLE city.....

Politics aside, the first piece of advice is not to say stuff like that in Boston. There's a reason violent resistance to the British began where it did.

You lost all those PMs? I spent a lot of time on those! Anyway, feel free to PM me and we can go over it again.
Shit. Sorry man. :(

Shit. Sorry man. :(

It's all good.

Forum List

Back