Border rancher: Illegal crossings down 90% since Trump became president

SIMPLE SOLUTION:
Anyone caught feeding, housing, hiring, or otherwise helping or assisting an illegal immigrant, must spend the rest of their life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Ironic how the "freedom and liberty loving" conservatives always come up with the most oppressive police state solutions to a problem
It is not oppressive when it supports lawful citizens!

Life in prison for a minor crime most certainly qualifies as oppressive.
For a non citizen it does not! They don't like it? Don't come.

Who is talking about non-citizens? And yes, it does qualify

SIMPLE SOLUTION:
Anyone caught feeding, housing, hiring, or otherwise helping or assisting an illegal immigrant, must spend the rest of their life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Ironic how the "freedom and liberty loving" conservatives always come up with the most oppressive police state solutions to a problem
It is not oppressive when it supports lawful citizens!

Life in prison for a minor crime most certainly qualifies as oppressive.
Illegal immigration is NOT a "minor crime". It cost taxpayers untold multi-$Million each year. Money that could be used for infrastructure, education, and healthcare. A "minor crime" is kids shop-lifting candy at the local drug store.
Without severe and harsh punishment, illegal immigration will continue to cause economic hardship. We simply can't afford the extremely high cost of illegal immigration. Thus the main reason Trump was elected. The majority of citizens see illegal immigration as a "Major Crime". Why not take all of your money and support as many of them as you can. Then come back and tell us how minor illegal immigration is. What's more important, our infrastructure, education, healthcare, and helping our needy Vets, or the care and support of millions of illegal immigrants?

Proving that the Great Wall of Trump is completely unnecessary. All we need to do is enforce our immigration laws.

Border rancher: Illegal crossings down 90% since Trump became president - The American Mirror
There is no guarantee that another snowflake president will not ascend in 8 years. Once the wall has been built it's going to stay.

It's not going to get built
I was addressing your fairly vacuous observation about the wall being completely unnecessary. The Wall will indeed be built, but it will be a series of varying structures and sensors of sorts rather than what some envision.

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

Enforcing our LAWS is not in any way considered to be actions of a police state. Do we not have prisons for those that break our laws? How many countries in the world have prisons for those that break laws? If a person drives the get-away car in a bank robbery, is that person guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal? If "illegals" are here illegally, and you house, feed, and help them, are you not guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal?

Think about it.

Life in prison?

Clearly thinking about it is something you didn't do.
FYI - I have thought about it for many years now.
Obviously, you're wrong on that count.

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

Enforcing our LAWS is not in any way considered to be actions of a police state. Do we not have prisons for those that break our laws? How many countries in the world have prisons for those that break laws? If a person drives the get-away car in a bank robbery, is that person guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal? If "illegals" are here illegally, and you house, feed, and help them, are you not guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal?

Think about it.

Life in prison?

Kim Jong Un would most certainly approve

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

Think about it.

Life in prison?

Kim Jong Un would most certainly approve
I would have no idea about that. His opinions don't matter to me.

But, this once great nation and her citizens do matter to me, very much, and always will. What matters to me is U.S. citizens, education, infrastructure, our needy Vets, the poor, the elderly, the unemployed, national security, protected borders, terrorism, and how tax dollars are spent. Obviously, those items don't concern you as much as providing for illegal immigrants. Write a letter to Trump and ask that we continue our "open border" policies and to continue providing care and support for illegal immigrants using American tax dollars.

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

---------------------------------------------------------------- police state tactics aimed at illegals and enemies crossing USA border is alright with me Bro !!

He wasn't referring to them
---------------------------------------------------------------- well , police state tactics against aiders and abettors of illegal aliens is also ok with me Bro .

Forum List

Back