Senator Cruz Calls for $14 Billion Seized from El Chapo to Fund Border Wall

Why not?

That's why the government wants to build the wall anyway, so it can monopolize the drug trade and lock out the competition.

:lmao:

I'm surprised they are even bothering with the formality of passing a law.

Last edited:
Seems like a good idea, but I'm not sure of the legal logistics of it. I believe the bill to spend the money would have to come from the House, so Ted really can't really do anything except politically to progress the notion.

Why not? As long as illegals are not subcontracted to build it, and as long as union wages are paid.

• Banned
Imagine a businessman offered to install a wall around your home for free to protect from intruders but then built a fence & billed u for it

C-TMcqLXoAAYTno.jpg

"If my speeches ever get a little off, I just go: ‘We will build a wall!’ You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of maybe thinking about leaving — I can sort of tell the audience — I just say, ‘We will build the wall,’ and they go nuts. ‘And Mexico will pay for the wall!’ But — ah, but I mean it. But I mean it." - Trump

Obama: "We can't hide behind walls." Yes we can. And we're not hiding. We're keeping our people safe.

Forum List

Back