Border rancher: Illegal crossings down 90% since Trump became president

SIMPLE SOLUTION:
Anyone caught feeding, housing, hiring, or otherwise helping or assisting an illegal immigrant, must spend the rest of their life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Ironic how the "freedom and liberty loving" conservatives always come up with the most oppressive police state solutions to a problem

My solution is to use the laws on the books and go after the employer that employ those illegals.

Better than wasting billions on a wall that will be worthless once the Cartel dig it tunnels.

Too bad, you aren't in charge.

If you do the following illegal immigration will end!
Put two company owners in prison for hiring them.
Put two landlords in prison for housing them.
Put two city mayor's in prison for protecting them.

That shit will stop so fast we can use the wall for a giant handball court!

Really the best solution would be to hit them with a fine that far outweighs the cost of hiring a legal citizen.
Small businesses wouldnt take the chance because it would break them,and large businesses can afford to hire legal residents and wouldnt want the bad press of being busted hiring illegals.

I dont want to shut down the business per say since thats counter productive.
Just make it hurt like a mofo.

Really the best solution would be to hit them with a fine that far outweighs the cost of hiring a legal citizen.
Small businesses wouldnt take the chance because it would break them,and large businesses can afford to hire legal residents and wouldnt want the bad press of being busted hiring illegals.

Way too many ways around that solution.
(1) Temporary Employment agencies
(2) Contracted labor
(3) Out-sourcing such jobs as Customer service

Employers can be very creative when it comes to their bottom line.

Also, many large corporations don't even do their own payrolls. They hire payroll companies.

The solution is to put anyone caught hiring an illegal in prison for life without the possibility of parole. Make the punishment harsh enough so that no one dare help an illegal.

We need spectacular examples.....make it retroactive and haul The Lying Yam and The Mittster off in chains....

It's not that simple. Enforcing the law might keep a lot of Mexican freeloaders out but it won't keep terrorists out. Besides that, as soon as another Democrat gets in the WH, the laws, once again, won't be enforced. We need the wall.

If you put don Tyson of Tyson foods in prison they will stop!
A fine is only a way to buy your way out. Money is no good in prison.

(2) Contracted labor

Also, many large corporations don't even do their own payrolls. They hire payroll companies.

The solution is to put anyone caught hiring an illegal in prison for life without the possibility of parole. Make the punishment harsh enough so that no one dare help an illegal.

While I agree emotionally....unlike a liberal i'm going with what's best for the country.
Jailing business owners will hardly be good for the job market.

One of the worst things about the approach is you would have to expand government to manage enforcement. On the plus side there's plenty of shit that can be cut to make up for it.

If you put don Tyson of Tyson foods in prison they will stop!
A fine is only a way to buy your way out. Money is no good in prison.

I'll say this.
As long as their imprisonment didnt cause the loss of hundreds of jobs i'm good with it.

(2) Contracted labor

While I agree emotionally....unlike a liberal i'm going with what's best for the country.

One of the worst things about the approach is you would have to expand government to manage enforcement. On the plus side there's plenty of shit that can be cut to make up for it.
Those companies will replace those owners faster then government can replace a president!
Do they not replace them when they die? You put bill gates ass in jail and companies will clean up overnight!
Stock holders could give a shit less about owners. It's all about profit.

It's not that simple. Enforcing the law might keep a lot of Mexican freeloaders out but it won't keep terrorists out. Besides that, as soon as another Democrat gets in the WH, the laws, once again, won't be enforced. We need the wall.

(2) Contracted labor

Those companies will replace those owners fastest then government can replace a president!
Do they not replace them when they die? You put bill gates ass in jail and companies will clean up overnight!

Thats a good point,but in my experience the closing of a business benefits the existing business in the area that do the same type work.
That helps them to expand and hire more workers.

It's a win either way.

(2) Contracted labor

Those companies will replace those owners fastest then government can replace a president!

Thats a good point,but in my experience the closing of a business benefits the existing business in the area that do the same type work.
That helps them to expand and hire more workers.

It's a win either way.
Well you have that plus seldom do company heads own the majority of the company. The majority of Walmart shares are owned by family. You could put one in prison and never as a investor ever feel the ripple.
But the next head of the company would certainly feel the pressure to operate legal!

We need spectacular examples.....make it retroactive and haul The Lying Yam and The Mittster off in chains....
A short reply to that would be the head of Tyson foods and the head of Walmart.
Those two would do it. Do we agree?

A short reply to that would be the head of Tyson foods and the head of Walmart.
Those two would do it. Do we agree?
Not sure why Walmart is on the list...

Surely Trump's arrest would make more of a splash...

SIMPLE SOLUTION:
Anyone caught feeding, housing, hiring, or otherwise helping or assisting an illegal immigrant, must spend the rest of their life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Ironic how the "freedom and liberty loving" conservatives always come up with the most oppressive police state solutions to a problem
It is not oppressive when it supports lawful citizens!

Life in prison for a minor crime most certainly qualifies as oppressive.

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

---------------------------------------------------------------- police state tactics aimed at illegals and enemies crossing USA border is alright with me Bro !!

He wasn't referring to them

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

Enforcing our LAWS is not in any way considered to be actions of a police state. Do we not have prisons for those that break our laws? How many countries in the world have prisons for those that break laws? If a person drives the get-away car in a bank robbery, is that person guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal? If "illegals" are here illegally, and you house, feed, and help them, are you not guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal?

Think about it.

Life in prison?

Clearly thinking about it is something you didn't do.

SIMPLE SOLUTION:

It is not oppressive when it supports lawful citizens!

Life in prison for a minor crime most certainly qualifies as oppressive.
For a non citizen it does not! They don't like it? Don't come.

Forum List

Back