Border Patrol commands BP whistleblower to "cease and desist" from talking to media

I await your evidence to support your claim.
My claim, you mean the working the border and dealing with people who cross it just might expose you to disease? Yeah, I'll claim that since it's known as common sense.

The same thing just might happen if say you're a cop, or a doctor. Amazing huh?

My claim, you mean the working the border and dealing with people who cross it just might expose you to disease? Yeah, I'll claim that since it's known as common sense.

There is a difference between coming into brief contact with a diseased person and having to have prolonged exposure to them.

That is reality. Amazing huh?

There is a difference between coming into brief contact with a diseased person and having to have prolonged exposure to them.

Yeah, people who arrest and guard other people only have "brief" exposure to them.

Public Safety
CBP plays an important role in the prevention of the spread of infectious disease.
Contagious diseases
pose a significant cross-border threat. The growing speed and volume of global travel and commerce can
lead to the unprecedented spread of new and existing infections and diseases, as well as the introduction
of harmful pests and organisms through agricultural products. The United States is making strides at all
levels of government to prevent the spread of disease, but gaps in preparedness remain—both within the
United States and other nations. These gaps could result in catastrophic consequences on a global scale.
What CBP does at the border, as well as how it works with domestic and international partners, will be vital
in preventing the spread of these infections and diseases.
Frontline employees at and between the POEs provide a key defense for the country against any pandemic
outbreak. CBP officers and agents encounter thousands of people every day; each one of these people may
be a potential carrier of disease. The ability to identify an individual who is ill and to alert medical authorities
could save untold numbers of people. To that end, the critical partnership between CBP and the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services and organizations like the Public Health Service is particularly
important, because CBP provides situational awareness that can contribute to an effective response to
public health threats. Officers and agents will continue to provide and expand, as appropriate, training to
recognize people who may have infectious disease and to protect themselves and others from harm.
https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=29986

If the press was doing its job, they'd be beating down gates and performing all manner of acrobatics to break this story. Alas, the press no longer even tries to find the truth, instead they regurgitate to daily talking points of the morally bankrupt political heroes.

If the press was doing its job, they'd be beating down gates and performing all manner of acrobatics to break this story. Alas, the press no longer even tries to find the truth, instead they regurgitate to daily talking points of the morally bankrupt political heroes.

The Press is a business. Their job is to produce what people want to consume. They haven't been the eye on the government for ages because you'd rather pay to see some actress without her panties than any actual news.

He's not a Whistle-blower, they aren't doing anything wrong, he's bitching about the conditions of the job, to the press, and for that you get your ass spanked or fired.
Bull crap. They have instituted policies that place his life at risk and risk the spread of diseases that had been eliminated here in the US. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WHISTLEBLOWER LAWS WERE ENACTED FOR!

The problem is they are blowing the whistle on your buddies and you don't like that.

Tough shit.
Working with people who might be sick is part of his job. He who lives by...

Placing those sick people on buses and aircraft and shipping them all over the country though is a violation of the law, idiot. If you, as a private citizen, knowingly bring a transmissible disease into the USA without reporting it and you infect others YOU are criminally liable.

The government is committing a crime doing this.

The Press is a business. Their job is to produce what people want to consume. They haven't been the eye on the government for ages because you'd rather pay to see some actress without her panties than any actual news.

No, they produce what their bosses tell them to. And their bosses are in bed with the progressive movement.

Yeah, people who arrest and guard other people only have "brief" exposure to them.

Public Safety
CBP plays an important role in the prevention of the spread of infectious disease.
Contagious diseases
pose a significant cross-border threat. The growing speed and volume of global travel and commerce can
lead to the unprecedented spread of new and existing infections and diseases, as well as the introduction
of harmful pests and organisms through agricultural products. The United States is making strides at all
levels of government to prevent the spread of disease, but gaps in preparedness remain—both within the
United States and other nations. These gaps could result in catastrophic consequences on a global scale.
What CBP does at the border, as well as how it works with domestic and international partners, will be vital
Frontline employees at and between the POEs provide a key defense for the country against any pandemic
outbreak. CBP officers and agents encounter thousands of people every day; each one of these people may
be a potential carrier of disease. The ability to identify an individual who is ill and to alert medical authorities
could save untold numbers of people. To that end, the critical partnership between CBP and the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services and organizations like the Public Health Service is particularly
important, because CBP provides situational awareness that can contribute to an effective response to
public health threats. Officers and agents will continue to provide and expand, as appropriate, training to
recognize people who may have infectious disease and to protect themselves and others from harm.

Your lack of knowledge about the various areas of law enforcement is simply amazing. Especially for one who is making claims they can't support.

Public Safety
Contagious diseases

Your lack of knowledge about the various areas of law enforcement is simply amazing. Especially for one who is making claims they can't support.
I've supported all of my claims, I always do. It's yours that are DOA, like the one about not helping the illegals because something like that would matter to Jesus when it didn't matter a damn and he never said anything that would even imply that.

Last edited:

No, they produce what their bosses tell them to. And their bosses are in bed with the progressive movement.
It's a business full of liberals, get over it. Any you don't pay up for real news, so they don't bother. It's not a charity.

It's a business full of liberals, get over it. Any you don't pay up for real news, so they don't bother. It's not a charity.

So riddle me this, since you claim the press not doing the job of finding facts and reporting news is charity, and you support their lack of charity in not actually performing their jobs, why are you all for providing charity to these lice- and disease-ridden criminal trespassers? If the press should not be condemned for their lack of charity, why do you make such a big deal about those of us who don't see encouraging criminal activity as charity?

Just because I'm working with the public especially those with contagious diseases does not give an employer the right to expose me to any known disease without me being properly educated & protected. And if I do get sick the workman comp lawyer I hire is going to make us both a fortune:woohoo:

They are losing their asses because the people are tired of being lied to. They can't even pay their newsrooms anymore asshat.

That's how fucked up they are.

The government is committing a crime doing this.
Prove it...
Just a few of the State laws pertaining to the subject. These are the California laws, I figured they were the most applicable...I won't bother with the Federal or UN laws.

California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 5199. Aerosol Transmissible Diseases.

HRI Outsourced Human Resource, OSHA / Safety, Training, Recruiting, and Strategic Services :: The New Aerosol Transmissible Disease [ATD] Standard

Section 3311 - Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
None of that proves the Feds are breaking the law? They aren't Joe Blow on the street.

None of that proves the Feds are breaking the law? They aren't Joe Blow on the street.

They are specifically breaking multiple California laws moron. That is very clear. I understand you suck their cocks on command, but that doesn't negate the fact they are willful lawbreakers.

Just like the American Military, you don't go shooting your mouth off. The chain-of-command is there for a reason, use it.

The chain of command has abandoned their duties and responsibilities. The BP agent has every right to point out the BS that is being handed down. His life has been put in danger because the BP brass has refused to do their fucking jobs.

Due to scabies? :lol:

Just because I'm working with the public especially those with contagious diseases does not give an employer the right to expose me to any known disease without me being properly educated & protected. And if I do get sick the workman comp lawyer I hire is going to make us both a fortune:woohoo:
They know the risks. These aren't the guys holding the stop sign on the side of the road. They carry guns for the love of God. I'm pretty sure they were warned that some of these people might not be in the best health, especially since it's in the official plan of the bloody agency!

Forum List

Back