Border Patrol commands BP whistleblower to "cease and desist" from talking to media

None of that proves the Feds are breaking the law? They aren't Joe Blow on the street.

They are specifically breaking multiple California laws moron.
Learn what happens when State law meets Federal law little friend. It's not what you believe. When the BP drives 100 miles an hour down a road marked 50 they are technically breaking CA law but there's not a damn thing CA can do about it. The Feds don't play by the same rules of the average asswipers like you.

Bull crap. They have instituted policies that place his life at risk and risk the spread of diseases that had been eliminated here in the US. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WHISTLEBLOWER LAWS WERE ENACTED FOR!

The problem is they are blowing the whistle on your buddies and you don't like that.

Tough shit.
Working with people who might be sick is part of his job. He who lives by...

Placing those sick people on buses and aircraft and shipping them all over the country though is a violation of the law, idiot. If you, as a private citizen, knowingly bring a transmissible disease into the USA without reporting it and you infect others YOU are criminally liable.

The government is committing a crime doing this.

Which law are they violating?

Seems under staffing is the actual problem.

Border Patrol union official says influx of migrants threatens agents' health, national security - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

Perhaps they should address the problem to the Republicans House.

Just like the American Military, you don't go shooting your mouth off. The chain-of-command is there for a reason, use it.

The chain of command has abandoned their duties and responsibilities. The BP agent has every right to point out the BS that is being handed down. His life has been put in danger because the BP brass has refused to do their fucking jobs.

Due to scabies? :lol:

We are just seeing the beginning of this with scabies and lice.
They also have smallpox, polio, influenza, tuberculosis.

Over 30,000 illegal immigrants are crossing our borders into the United States a day. None of these immigrants are being screened for infectious diseases, nor are they being vaccinated. Most if not all the immigrant children who have crossed over the border are not vaccinated either. Many of them are carrying potentially deadly diseases. According to a woman CNN identified as a medical lawyer named Dr. Madeleine Cosman, leprosy was on the march. As Ms. Romans, the CNN correspondent, relayed: “There were about 900 cases of leprosy for 40 years. There have been 7,000 in the past three years.” Some that the American public have never been exposed to any of this before.

Illegal Immigrant?s Bring Contagious Diseases Into The United States | Autumn's World

Just because I'm working with the public especially those with contagious diseases does not give an employer the right to expose me to any known disease without me being properly educated & protected. And if I do get sick the workman comp lawyer I hire is going to make us both a fortune:woohoo:

For scabies?

Just like the American Military, you don't go shooting your mouth off. The chain-of-command is there for a reason, use it.

And all it took was a dem to become President for you to turn into a lil neocon. Grats, you are finally admitting you are everything you used to claim to hate!

Wrong..

Border Patrol are Civilian Employees, not Military. They don't lose their rights when they put on their uniform as the Military does.
They follow the same rules of common sense in this case. God you guys are LITERAL! If you work for the man and you shoot your mouth off, you lose your job, as you should, so shut up or vote with your feet.

To no one's surprise, little housepainter's goal is to keep people from talking about what the Obama administration is doing. :eusa_hand:

As usual.

PMS flies the Hammer & Sickle at home.

And all it took was a dem to become President for you to turn into a lil neocon. Grats, you are finally admitting you are everything you used to claim to hate!
I have never hated the fact that if you take the man's money you do the man's bidding. You don't get to call the boss a jerk or say how bad your job is to the press, and keep it. This guy should either STFU or walk away. He doesn't get to have it both ways.

None of that proves the Feds are breaking the law? They aren't Joe Blow on the street.

Learn what happens when State law meets Federal law little friend. It's not what you believe. When the BP drives 100 miles an hour down a road marked 50 they are technically breaking CA law but there's not a damn thing CA can do about it. The Feds don't play by the same rules of the average asswipers like you.

Funny you should mention that...so the Feds are above the rules and regulations foisted upon the rest of the populace? How convenient.

The chain of command has abandoned their duties and responsibilities. The BP agent has every right to point out the BS that is being handed down. His life has been put in danger because the BP brass has refused to do their fucking jobs.

Due to scabies? :lol:

For someone so smart you sure are unread. Try keeping up with what's going on Herr Heydrich.

I have never hated the fact that if you take the man's money you do the man's bidding. You don't get to call the boss a jerk or say how bad your job is to the press, and keep it. This guy should either STFU or walk away. He doesn't get to have it both ways.

To no one's surprise, little housepainter's goal is to keep people from talking about what the Obama administration is doing.

As usual.

In the meantime, the rest of the US public will be exposed to numerous infectious diseases without any warning? Now isn't that charitable of you. Why aren't you asking about the effects this has on our children?

As usual you are full of shit. The only time the BP can blow down the road at 100 mph is when they are in pursuit or responding to a crime in progress. The amount that you seem to not know is truly amazing.

I'm an expert witness and testify in both state and federal court on a fairly regular basis.

You?

In the meantime, the rest of the US public will be exposed to numerous infectious diseases without any warning? Now isn't that charitable of you. Why aren't you asking about the effects this has on our children?

And, THAT is illegal.

Funny you should mention that...so the Feds are above the rules and regulations foisted upon the rest of the populace? How convenient.

Yep. It's also the reason they aren't "breaking the law".

As usual you are full of shit. The only time the BP can blow down the road at 100 mph is when they are in pursuit or responding to a crime in progress. The amount that you seem to not know is truly amazing.

I'm an expert witness and testify in both state and federal court on a fairly regular basis.
You should learn some law then. Whatever you testify about, it ain't that, that's for sure.

A statement like, "The only time..." just goes to show that you think you know what you are talking about, and you don't.

Yeah, the Feds are going to release hordes of untreated TB and Ebola cases into the general population like in the zombie movies. Grow up please.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Civil servants do not give up their rights when they work for the federal government. Unless, this agents superiors can cite a valid need for secrecy, they have no business attempting to gag any agent or employee of the government. This is not NAZI Germany or the USSR yet.

If they do fire him, he will be back on the job, at his current level, within two years, and will get back pay for the time he was not working. Civil service regulations are complex, and backed up by numerous court decisions.

Just because I'm working with the public especially those with contagious diseases does not give an employer the right to expose me to any known disease without me being properly educated & protected. And if I do get sick the workman comp lawyer I hire is going to make us both a fortune:woohoo:

For scabies?
Hell Yeah for Scabies...Especially if I have proper documentation that I went to my supervisor, advised that patient wasn't being properly quarantined & I was being exposed to a highly contagious disease.
What makes you think any employer can expose an employee to a known disease and not suffer consequenses??

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Civil servants do not give up their rights when they work for the federal government.
Read back, we already dealt with this and the inability of people here to understand that that reference is to "not shooting your mouth off and a chain-of-command", not that they BP and the Military are exactly alike. The Military has much stricter rules but bad-mouthing your job to the press in both cases will get your ass in a sling.

Forum List

Back