Border Patrol commands BP whistleblower to "cease and desist" from talking to media

Just because I'm working with the public especially those with contagious diseases does not give an employer the right to expose me to any known disease without me being properly educated & protected. And if I do get sick the workman comp lawyer I hire is going to make us both a fortune:woohoo:

For scabies?
Hell Yeah for Scabies...Especially if I have proper documentation that I went to my supervisor, advised that patient wasn't being properly quarantined & I was being exposed to a highly contagious disease.
What makes you think any employer can expose an employee to a known disease and not suffer consequenses??
Yeah, those people called doctors, nurses, paramedics, cops, etc. are fully protected by their employers from any risk of infectious disease? It's part of the damn job you dingbat.

Just because I'm working with the public especially those with contagious diseases does not give an employer the right to expose me to any known disease without me being properly educated & protected. And if I do get sick the workman comp lawyer I hire is going to make us both a fortune:woohoo:

For scabies?
Hell Yeah for Scabies...Especially if I have proper documentation that I went to my supervisor, advised that patient wasn't being properly quarantined & I was being exposed to a highly contagious disease.
What makes you think any employer can expose an employee to a known disease and not suffer consequenses??

Such as Doctors and Nurses, Police Officers, Fire Fighters, and Paramedics who all come in contact with the dregs of humanity?

Do you have some kind of documentation that Border Patrol isn't allowing their employees to seek medical care? Or that this is something out of the normal everyday event of the job?

Last edited:
For scabies?

Such as Doctors and Nurses, Police Officers, Fire Fighters, and Paramedics who all come in contact with the dregs of humanity?

Do you have some kind of documentation that Border Patrol isn't allowing their employees to seek medical care? Or that this is something out of the normal everyday event of the job?

The topic of the tread.....You might want to read the link :laugh2:
Border Patrol Tells Agent: ‘You Must Cease and Desist’ from Speaking with Media
The agent says he expects to lose his job for exposing irresponsible public-health policies at the agency.
Border Patrol Tells Agent: 'You Must Cease and Desist' from Speaking with Media | National Review Online

Border Patrol Official: DHS Ordered Illegal Immigrant Holding Facility ‘Cleared Out’ Before Congressional Visit
Border Patrol Official: DHS Ordered Illegal Immigrant Holding Facility ?Cleared Out? Before Congressional Visit | TheBlaze.com

The topic of the tread.....You might want to read the link :laugh2:
Border Patrol Tells Agent: ‘You Must Cease and Desist’ from Speaking with Media
The agent says he expects to lose his job for exposing irresponsible public-health policies at the agency.
Border Patrol Tells Agent: 'You Must Cease and Desist' from Speaking with Media | National Review Online

Border Patrol Official: DHS Ordered Illegal Immigrant Holding Facility ‘Cleared Out’ Before Congressional Visit
Border Patrol Official: DHS Ordered Illegal Immigrant Holding Facility ?Cleared Out? Before Congressional Visit | TheBlaze.com

I know the topic. I was answering YOUR comment.

Forum List

Back