Border Agent's Sentence Commuted

President Bush got it right many more times than once.

Really?

Then please explain why EVERYONE at the ceremony in the Mall, was singing "Kiss Them Goodbye" by Steam?

True story...........

When I was on my last ship (USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5)), we had a Commander who was in charge. Biggest, stupidest, and most arrogant prick I've ever had the displeasure to work with.

When we were in Greece? He was transferred (his rotation was up), and everyone on the boat, military and civilian mariners, all gathered on the side of the ship and started to sing that song.

Good times........

Hey Ravi, have you ever been trained to shoot? If so, you would understand (like the military does) to collect your brass (you know....the shell casings), after you fire them. They can be reloaded. Ask a military sniper sometime.

As far as only smuggling pot? Well.......guess what......he's not only smuggled pot, but cocaine, weapons, illegals, and a whole lot of other bad shit. Ramos and Compean were simply doing their jobs, and defending this country.

Or......would you like to see a border like another poster posted? They'd said that the US/Mexican border would soon end up like the border between Gaza and Israel.

Oh yeah........it's already started to happen.......might wanna check the news sometime......Ever hear about the Native American border patrol agents? They are used because they know how to track. Weapons, cocaine, crime.....it's all coming in via Texas, Arizona, and California. New Mexico on occasion.......

Might wanna start learning how to shoot and be accurate. Ammo may end up in short supply soon.
In the case of a non-military shooting, and that's basically what this was, the evidence should be treated as if it was part of a crime scene...in other words, left for the investigators to draw their conclusions.

In the case of a non-military shooting, and that's basically what this was, the evidence should be treated as if it was part of a crime scene...in other words, left for the investigators to draw their conclusions.

Wrong.........what part of "border patrol" do you keep forgetting? They're a specialized portion of the police, kinda like SWAT.

Nope.....they are supposed to follow military protocol.

I'm happy for Ramos and Compean that their sentences were commuted rather than their crimes pardoned.

The border patrol is federal law enforcement, not the military. Just like the FBI, they don't have sweeping military powers...and guess what, we aren't at war with Mexico so even the military wouldn't be allowed to tamper with evidence if they had shot at the drug dealer.

Or maybe you should back up your claims. Just a thought.
not everyones personal life is available on the internet
why dont you just say you don't believe him and be done with it
because that is essentially what you are saying

not everyones personal life is available on the internet
why dont you just say you don't believe him and be done with it
because that is essentially what you are saying
I'm not asking him to back up his personal life. I'm asking him to back up his claim that the border patrol is above the law.:cuckoo:

The border patrol is federal law enforcement, not the military. Just like the FBI, they don't have sweeping military powers...and guess what, we aren't at war with Mexico so even the military wouldn't be allowed to tamper with evidence if they had shot at the drug dealer.

The Mexican military has crossed the border more than 200 times in the past few years AND fired on our border patrol agents as well as our national guard...what else would you call it if not a war?

Here: If so, you would understand (like the military does) to collect your brass (you know....the shell casings), after you fire them. They can be reloaded. Ask a military sniper sometime.

They aren't the military. But if you agree they should preserve a crime scene then you must agree they were guilty.

Here: If so, you would understand (like the military does) to collect your brass (you know....the shell casings), after you fire them. They can be reloaded. Ask a military sniper sometime.

They aren't the military. But if you agree they should preserve a crime scene then you must agree they were guilty.

No you stupid woman, I said that the border patrol is a SPECIALIZED PART OF THE POLICE FORCE LIKE SWAT. THEY FOLLOW SOME OF THE SAME FUCKING PROTOCOLS.

Pull your head out of your ass dear, and quit twisting other people's words.

I was in Security Forces for the Navy for over 4 years, and kinda had to get familiar with procedures. You, on the other hand, have zip point squat practical experience, and therefore have nothing to contribute other than hearsay and bullshit.

No you stupid woman, I said that the border patrol is a SPECIALIZED PART OF THE POLICE FORCE LIKE SWAT. THEY FOLLOW SOME OF THE SAME FUCKING PROTOCOLS.

Pull your head out of your ass dear, and quit twisting other people's words.

I was in Security Forces for the Navy for over 4 years, and kinda had to get familiar with procedures. You, on the other hand, have zip point squat practical experience, and therefore have nothing to contribute other than hearsay and bullshit.
The Navy isn't border patrol, dear. SWAT teams are held accountable to the law, you stupid woman. Get your head out of your ass and quit pretending that the border patrol is part of the military.

What's all this then?

Looks like an interesting discussion, but I'm already 8 pages behind. Can anyone catch me up in 75 words or less...in return for some pos rep?

Forum List

Back