Border Agent's Sentence Commuted

Traditionally presidents issue pardons on their last days in office. These men were judged guilty and Bush's commutation doesn't make them less guilty. Perhaps he agreed with the judgment but disagreed with the harsh sentence. At least that is how I judge the case. They were guilty but their sentence was unduly harsh.

exactly, Bush showed them a little mercy. That is all.

Whatever, you poor sap. You can't provide evidence that the border patrol is free to pick up their shell casings and operate like the military in a war zone so you have a meltdown. The law, the courts, and the jury disagree with you. The border patrol is not the military, else this would have never been tried in civilian court.

I did find ABS's meltdown pretty funny. So, which are you, Ravi? A ****-faced bitch? Or a bitch-faced ****? Or Twatty McBitchycunt?

Why do men always think that calling women expletives that reference female genitalia will send us into a generalized meltdown?

Are they that sensitive about having their man-parts critiqued?

I did find ABS's meltdown pretty funny. So, which are you, Ravi? A ****-faced bitch? Or a bitch-faced ****? Or Twatty McBitchycunt?

Why do men always think that calling women expletives that reference female genitalia will send us into a generalized meltdown?

Are they that sensitive about having their man-parts critiqued?
Not all men, surely. ABS, IIRC, lost his balls in the Navy. Something to do with a mop mishap with a frigate...not a pretty story.

Not all men, surely. ABS, IIRC, lost his balls in the Navy. Something to do with a mop mishap with a frigate...not a pretty story.

Never have lost my stones, and no, never been on a frigate. WTF......are you talking to the sailors that you've been blowing on the waterfront, so that you can (in your own little misguided myopic way), try to figure out why I don't like you?

The answer is simple. You and I were having a discussion, and I was being civil about it, at least, up until you decided to start calling me nasty names.

No....I don't call most women ****, bitch, or whatever. I only call those names to some idiot bitch like yourself that doesn't have a clue.

You ain't never been where I've been, nor would you have the intestinal fortitude or the Thatchers to get through. You're soft, weak and quite a bit narrow minded.

Sorry dear.......your perceived upper crust attitude is gonna kill ya.

Good luck bitch, you're gonna need it.

Maybe you were drunk, ABS, but you are the one that started the name calling--

No you stupid woman, I said that the border patrol is a SPECIALIZED PART OF THE POLICE FORCE LIKE SWAT. THEY FOLLOW SOME OF THE SAME FUCKING PROTOCOLS.

Pull your head out of your ass dear, and quit twisting other people's words.

I was in Security Forces for the Navy for over 4 years, and kinda had to get familiar with procedures. You, on the other hand, have zip point squat practical experience, and therefore have nothing to contribute other than hearsay and bullshit.

I don't care that you don't like me. I know why you don't though, because I asked you to back something up and you couldn't do it. :lol:

I don't care that you don't like me. I know why you don't though, because I asked you to back something up and you couldn't do it. :lol:

I have to say: I worked for a police department for 5 years, and have subsequently worked on law enforcement programs for the past 10, and I have NEVER known an officer on the scene of an officer-involved shooting to remove shell casings from the scene.

Major NO NO.

No bitch, I don't get drunk like you do when you post. Why do you think my spelling is generally accurate?

And no.....you should really read the thread again. You threw the first shot, I just responded.

Go back to blowing Sailors for candy bars and spare change ya fat cow.

I have to say: I worked for a police department for 5 years, and have subsequently worked on law enforcement programs for the past 10, and I have NEVER known an officer on the scene of an officer-involved shooting to remove shell casings from the scene.

Major NO NO.
Yep. Not that the moron will ever admit it.

The funny thing is, if these guys had followed proper procedure they would have never been charged with anything. And that's why I think they are guilty...they didn't follow procedure because they had something to hide.

oopsie! :tongue:

Post 118.

I'm not a stupid woman, or are you too fucking blind to see my avatar?

Then......it got worse from there.

I just told you to pull your head out of your ass DEAR.
I was repeating your insults back at you, you stupid crybaby. I'll keep in mind that calling you a stupid women causes you a meltdown. It didn't bother me at all to be called one by an idiot like you.

lol

No you stupid woman, I said that the border patrol is a SPECIALIZED PART OF THE POLICE FORCE LIKE SWAT. THEY FOLLOW SOME OF THE SAME FUCKING PROTOCOLS.

I was in Security Forces for the Navy for over 4 years, and kinda had to get familiar with procedures. You, on the other hand, have zip point squat practical experience, and therefore have nothing to contribute other than hearsay and bullshit.
Here you go, dimwit.

Did that justify calling me a shithead?
Can you read? I called you exactly what you called me...a stupid woman, dear, and get your head out of your ass. Which launched you into calling me a bitch and a **** and whatever else you called me.

You're waaaayyyy too emotional for words.

Read the posts afterwards you dumb whore.

And.......for the longest time since I've been here on this board, whenever I heard others talking about what a bitch and stupid person you were, I kinda ignored it, because on occasion, you've got something decent to say.

But now? I think of you like they do........not worth a bucket of warm dog spit.

awww....that really breaks my heart.

Help me out here. You can call me all the names you wish but I am not allowed to return the favor in kind? Here is exactly how the conversation went.

You're an idiot, seriously.
Hey Ravi, have you ever been trained to shoot? If so, you would understand (like the military does) to collect your brass (you know....the shell casings), after you fire them. They can be reloaded. Ask a military sniper sometime.

As far as only smuggling pot? Well.......guess what......he's not only smuggled pot, but cocaine, weapons, illegals, and a whole lot of other bad shit. Ramos and Compean were simply doing their jobs, and defending this country.

Or......would you like to see a border like another poster posted? They'd said that the US/Mexican border would soon end up like the border between Gaza and Israel.

Oh yeah........it's already started to happen.......might wanna check the news sometime......Ever hear about the Native American border patrol agents? They are used because they know how to track. Weapons, cocaine, crime.....it's all coming in via Texas, Arizona, and California. New Mexico on occasion.......

Might wanna start learning how to shoot and be accurate. Ammo may end up in short supply soon.

In the case of a non-military shooting, and that's basically what this was, the evidence should be treated as if it was part of a crime scene...in other words, left for the investigators to draw their conclusions.

Wrong.........what part of "border patrol" do you keep forgetting? They're a specialized portion of the police, kinda like SWAT.

Nope.....they are supposed to follow military protocol.

No link dear.......my service in the military isn't on the 'net.

Do your own research.

Or maybe you should back up your claims. Just a thought.

The Navy isn't border patrol, dear. SWAT teams are held accountable to the law, you stupid woman. Get your head out of your ass and quit pretending that the border patrol is part of the military.

Okay............

Listen you twat faced ****, I didn't say that they were part of it, I said that they FOLLOW SOME OF THE SAME FUCKING PROTOCOLS.

Is it hard only being able to see out of your belly button?

Figures......you're probably a college chick who is scamming for a rich hubby, if you don't have one already.

You're almost as stupid as Elizabeth HasselBITCH from the View.

Oh yeah.......seen my fucking avatar bitch? I'm a dude.

You're just a ****.

Forum List

Back