Border Agent's Sentence Commuted

Sounds like you're saying they killed the guy because he wouldn't pay them a bribe.

I would not be surprised if that was so. Someone who would shoot an unarmed guy in the back is low enough to do that.

No one deserves to die for smuggling marijuana.

Hey stupid, he did not get shot in the back and HE DID NOT DIE. But you keep being ignorant of facts, we all know you can not figure things out anyway.

No proof other then his word he WAS unarmed.

Where's the gun then?

The wound was consistant with him turning to fire.

The cops fired like 14 shots before they hit the guy. Do ya think with 14 shots whizzing by him that the suspect might begin to zig-zag or run erratically?

Sorry but the whole "turning to fire" thing just doesn't hold water.

Where's the gun then?

The cops fired like 14 shots before they hit the guy. Do ya think with 14 shots whizzing by him that the suspect might begin to zig-zag or run erratically?

Sorry but the whole "turning to fire" thing just doesn't hold water.

Lets see the guy made it back into Mexico. The gun got left at home when the DA came calling. The wound was not consistant with zig zagging but consistant with a man twisting his body to turn to fire.

The idea that a guy smuggling hundreds of pounds of MJ would be unarmed makes perfect sense? Right? I mean him not having to worry about crooked cops, other smugglers, other crooks, NOPE being unarmed makes perfect sense.

The idea that a guy smuggling hundreds of pounds of MJ would be unarmed makes perfect sense? Right? I mean him not having to worry about crooked cops, other smugglers, other crooks, NOPE being unarmed makes perfect sense.

It doesn't matter what you think "makes sense" it's what can be proven.

It doesn't matter what you think "makes sense" it's what can be proven.

Wrong again. One does not have to prove he had a gun, one need only show evidence that it made sense he would have a gun. Since he was never apprehended that would be all that was needed, the preponderance of evidence suggests he would have been armed.

LOL can you prove he did not have a gun, since he was never apprehended?

I'm not the one asserting that he had a gun. You want a gun in the scenario. The burden of proof is on you, my friend.

And yes the medical professional that examined the wound made the statement.

I don't doubt that he made the "turning to fire" statement, I was just curious to see if "zig zagging" or "erratic running" was brought up by the defense.

Wrong again. One does not have to prove he had a gun, one need only show evidence that it made sense he would have a gun. Since he was never apprehended that would be all that was needed, the preponderance of evidence suggests he would have been armed.

Oh, okay I see what you are saying.

Is that true?

It seems kinda flimsy to me that a gun can be concocted without any hard evidence. If it is then I can't imagine it being weighted all that heavily.

Oh, okay I see what you are saying.

Is that true?

It seems kinda flimsy to me that a gun can be concocted without any hard evidence. If it is then I can't imagine it being weighted all that heavily.
The border agents disposed of all shell casings, failed to file a report and lied to their supervisors. Seems rather obvious they were covering up their misdeeds.

The border agents disposed of all shell casings, failed to file a report and lied to their supervisors. Seems rather obvious they were covering up their misdeeds.

Oh yeah, these pigs stink for sure.

It's just that people want to put a gun in this dude's hand and I haven't seen anything to confirm it.

Once again for the slow and stupid. The Supervisor was at the scene and ordered them not to file a report and to police the area. The DA turned to a KNOWN drug smuggler as a witness.

Oh yeah, these pigs stink for sure.

It's just that people want to put a gun in this dude's hand and I haven't seen anything to confirm it.
I imagine if he had one they wouldn't have gotten rid of the bullet shells. None of them belonged to him would be my bet.

Forum List

Back