Border Agent's Sentence Commuted

Mine too.

Are you two really this dumb? There would be no casings near the Border agents from the other guys firearm. And no one said he fired, they said he appeared to have a weapon and was attempting to fire. Further if he did fire , finding the BULLET would have been impossible given the fact there was nothing for it to strike and embed in except dirt, no telling where it came to earth.

Are you two really this dumb?

I don't know. Can you provide some kind of metric we can work with here?

There would be no casings near the Border agents from the other guys firearm. And no one said he fired, they said he appeared to have a weapon and was attempting to fire. Further if he did fire , finding the BULLET would have been impossible given the fact there was nothing for it to strike and embed in except dirt, no telling where it came to earth.

If he fired the gun all they would have to do is search the area around his tracks to find the casing.

lol, now they shot a guy swimming away from them? He wasn't in the river, he was running toward the river.

Some hit in the ass doesn't.

So now we have fleeing suspect in a river, close enough for the cops to claim he was turning to fire on them, and close enough for them to hit his butt with a shot but this guy still got away.

Yeah :rolleyes:

So now we have fleeing suspect in a river, close enough for the cops to claim he was turning to fire on them, and close enough for them to hit his butt with a shot but this guy still got away.

Yeah :rolleyes:

Makes as much and more sense then a drug smuggler was unarmed coming out of Mexico. Further if he had a revolver there would be no shell cases at all. But again neither agent claimed he fired, they stated they believed he was going to fire after he refused to halt and ran. They further stated he turned as if to fire.

Tell ya what bucky? You believe a criminal and I will believe two Border Agents that were honest enough not to be on the take.

And Ravi I am waiting for an answer to my question on Juries always being right?

lol, now they shot a guy swimming away from them? He wasn't in the river, he was running toward the river.

Hey dumb shit the river was shallow enough for him to drive a truck across no swimming needed. But nice attempt to spin it. After being hit in the ass he still managed to get into Mexico, I would say he had to be damn close when he got hit.

Makes as much and more sense then a drug smuggler was unarmed coming out of Mexico. Further if he had a revolver there would be no shell cases at all. But again neither agent claimed he fired, they stated they believed he was going to fire after he refused to halt and ran. They further stated he turned as if to fire.

Tell ya what bucky? You believe a criminal and I will believe two Border Agents that were honest enough not to be on the take.

And Ravi I am waiting for an answer to my question on Juries always being right?
Never said they were.

The border patrol agents are cowards. Nothing else explains them picking up their shells and covering up their misdeeds. I'm happy their record of conviction stands and hope they have a very difficult time finding employment. What a lesson to teach their kids.

Hey dumb shit the river was shallow enough for him to drive a truck across no swimming needed. But nice attempt to spin it. After being hit in the ass he still managed to get into Mexico, I would say he had to be damn close when he got hit.
He wasn't in the river.

And that brings us back from whatever tangent we were on and to the point that you can't prove that he had a gun in his hand.

I'll believe the court's decision.

And that brings us back from whatever tangent we were on and to the point that you can't prove that he had a gun in his hand.

I'll believe the court's decision.

Once again since he was not apprehended at the time one does not have to prove he had a weapon, only that the preponderance of evidence shows he had a weapon at the time.

ang, you're doing it again

they didnt kill anyone
the guy they shot is still alive and he actually was used to testify against them
a clear outrage that a mexican drug runner got away with that should piss you off

Yes, I did mix this story up with another one.

But that doesn't change the fact that they tried to cover up what they did. They hid the evidence and lied. No reason to think they weren't looking for a bribe and decided to make an example of the guy.

The guy was smuggling marijuana not cocaine or illegal weapons.

I'm glad on this day of all days it pisses you liberals off that you lost this round. The good guys catch a break. Go compean, Go Ramos.

I'm glad on this day of all days it pisses you liberals off that you lost this round. The good guys catch a break. Go compean, Go Ramos.
I'm happy with the commutation. A pardon would have been wrong. Reducing their sentence while leaving them with their record--for once ex-president Bush got one right.

I'm happy with the commutation. A pardon would have been wrong. Reducing their sentence while leaving them with their record--for once ex-president Bush got one right.

President Bush got it right many more times than once.

Hey Ravi, have you ever been trained to shoot? If so, you would understand (like the military does) to collect your brass (you know....the shell casings), after you fire them. They can be reloaded. Ask a military sniper sometime.

As far as only smuggling pot? Well.......guess what......he's not only smuggled pot, but cocaine, weapons, illegals, and a whole lot of other bad shit. Ramos and Compean were simply doing their jobs, and defending this country.

Or......would you like to see a border like another poster posted? They'd said that the US/Mexican border would soon end up like the border between Gaza and Israel.

Oh yeah........it's already started to happen.......might wanna check the news sometime......Ever hear about the Native American border patrol agents? They are used because they know how to track. Weapons, cocaine, crime.....it's all coming in via Texas, Arizona, and California. New Mexico on occasion.......

Might wanna start learning how to shoot and be accurate. Ammo may end up in short supply soon.

Forum List

Back