'Boomerang!'

This thread is proof of everything that is wrong with politics in this country.

Dem's have preyed on women for decades while claiming to champion women's issue, now their chickens have come home to roost.

Reality shows that democrats do support womens rights more than conservatives do. Because there have been democrats who are guilty of sexual misconduct doesn't change any of that.

Release the list.

Female lawmakers allege harassment by colleagues in House

"Female lawmakers allege harassment by colleagues in House"

or years, former Republican Rep. Mary Bono said, she endured the increasingly suggestive comments from a fellow lawmaker in the House. But when the congressman approached her on the House floor and told her he'd been thinking about her in the shower, she'd had enough.

She confronted the man, who she said still serves in Congress, telling him his comments were demeaning and wrong. And he backed off.

These woman are hypocrites. If they make these claims, yet do nothing they are as bad as their harassers. Release the list.

Why is this list only Dems? What is the point you're trying to make?
Well the Dems did say the Republicans had a "war on women", but seems that the dirty deeds are coming back to haunt the left.

Do you know what a "war on women" refers to?

Of course you don't. You're a Trump voter and thus a moron.

How about defining what a "war on women" refers to...from a liberals perspective...moron.

The only D that matters here is the one that stands for Dicks, boys. With one of those breaking the law is always and only just a matter of time.

Well the Dems did say the Republicans had a "war on women", but seems that the dirty deeds are coming back to haunt the left.

How about defining what a "war on women" refers to...from a liberals perspective...moron.

It's pushing policies both in government and in the private sector that hurt women and put them at a disadvantage.

You're welcome buttercup.

It's funny to watch a thread full of pedophile sympathizers pretend that they care about women's rights.

No need to lie.
I agree ... yet you and fellow snowflakes and liberals continue to do so....

tsk, tsk....

C'mon, NYc, call for Franken to step down...be the '1st'.... :p
Step down for what?
For sexual - assault.

Are you saying he did nothing wrong?

You must hate women.
You’re an idiot, you must hate humans.

He was pretending to grope her for the camera.

Trump did worse, actually grabbing womens’ pussies. Not a single one of you rightards has called for him to resign over it.
Did Trump ACTUALLY grab women, or was it locker room bragging?
Got any proof?
Didn't think so.

It's pushing policies both in government and in the private sector that hurt women and put them at a disadvantage.

So it seems to me sexual harassment would be included, dumbass.

I couldn't have said that any better.:clap2:

It's one on one and already illegal. The War on Women doesn't include it unless you try to make it legal, which the GOP probably would if they could.

It's one on one and already illegal. The War on Women doesn't include it unless you try to make it legal, which the GOP probably would if they could.
well as I stated in another thread, where I feel bad for women who were sexually abused, the mere fact they fail to consistently report those incidents only drives the scum that do it. Therefore, I have to blame those who fail to report for the continued harassment seen in public quarters and in news stations, hollywood and workplace. REPORT the scumbags to someone for validation. Make it so it reaches the surface sooner than 38 years. let's wipe out scumbags not exploit women for political gains.

well as I stated in another thread, where I feel bad for women who were sexually abused, the mere fact they fail to consistently report those incidents only drives the scum that do it. Therefore, I have to blame those who fail to report for the continued harassment seen in public quarters and in news stations, hollywood and workplace. REPORT the scumbags to someone for validation. Make it so it reaches the surface sooner than 38 years. let's wipe out scumbags not exploit women for political gains.
Easy to say, much harder to do. Men like Moore will tell you that you won't be believed and women very often aren't.

No need to lie.
I agree ... yet you and fellow snowflakes and liberals continue to do so....

tsk, tsk....

C'mon, NYc, call for Franken to step down...be the '1st'.... :p
Step down for what?
For sexual - assault.

Are you saying he did nothing wrong?

You must hate women.
You’re an idiot, you must hate humans.

He was pretending to grope her for the camera.

Trump did worse, actually grabbing womens’ pussies. Not a single one of you rightards has called for him to resign over it.
Did Trump ACTUALLY grab women, or was it locker room bragging?
Got any proof?
Didn't think so.

If you bend over backwards and then twist your arms and legs into pretzels you can probably claim Trump didn't admit it.

Forum List

Back