'Boomerang!'

If it were only just the tip of the ice burg.

Dims are amoral pervs. It's all they know.

No need to lie.
I agree ... yet you and fellow snowflakes and liberals continue to do so....

tsk, tsk....

C'mon, NYc, call for Franken to step down...be the '1st'.... :p

this should take you to post #73 in this thread. Read item #4:

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

then, go fuck yourself, and we'll both feel better.
Snowflake losing his mind! I love it!

Your retarded pal thought I hadn't called on Franken to resign.

lol, you lose.

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein (and a growing list of other out-spoken liberal Hollywood elites)
Al Franken (3 women...and counting...)
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS - 8 women have come forward...)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)...
D-Bob Filner (Congressman / San Diego Mayor endorsed by Bill Clinton)

Rep. DeGette: Former Rep. Bob 'filthy' Filner 'tried to pin me...and kiss me' on an elevator - Hot Air

I want THE list. I want the big one. I want the hush fund list and every politition and staffer who has used it republican or democrat.

Why is this list only Dems? What is the point you're trying to make?

I want to know what point the OP thinks he's making by listing out only democrats and conveniently leaving out Republicans.

Surely, you can't be suggesting that sexual misconduct is a democrat thing. Can you?

Surely, you can't be suggesting that sexual misconduct is a democrat thing. Can you?
absolutely not.

Democrats went after Moore....despite it being reported 'everyone knew about it' for years....but they only did so at ELECTION TIME.

Herman Cain - Democrats had women coming out of the woodwork - at election time. The SECOND he dropped out, the women disappeared, the law suits were dropped.
- Where were all these women before the election, and why did Democrats / snowflakes have a sudden attack of 'morality' at election time.

This is a repeated pattern with Democrats - at election time.

The TRUTH, however, is that Democrats knew of a LOT of this going on in their own midst for years, and it never bothered them. They covered them up. They remained silent. They allowed their own party members to insult, attack, demonize, villainize, and silence the victims while they protected the criminals...

D-Teddy Kennedy
D-Bill Clinton
D-John Conyers
D- Bill Filner
Mark Halperin
Charlie Rose
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein...
etc....

I have no doubt that there are criminals on both sides of the aisle ... the difference is the un-matched hypocrisy from the left as they have hidden their crimes, protected their criminals, and used these crimes and accusations against opponents of such crimes when it best helps them most politically - at election time.

So I started this thread to keep track of the CONTINUALLY growing list of D-criminals being exposed due to the Democrats' ill-thought-out 'flinging' of what they now realize was / is a 'BOOMERANG'!

Well the Dems did say the Republicans had a "war on women", but seems that the dirty deeds are coming back to haunt the left.
BOOYA!

That's like Harvey Weinstein or John Conyers or Bill Clinton standing over one of their sexual assault / rape victims declaring, 'Republicans hate women'.

To them I say, 'STFU!'

The hypocrisy and BS behind the Left's entire 'War on Women' crap has been exposed in spades.

Now it's time to wage a war against and rid ourselves of all the sexual harassers, assaulters, and rapists.

No need to lie.
I agree ... yet you and fellow snowflakes and liberals continue to do so....

tsk, tsk....

C'mon, NYc, call for Franken to step down...be the '1st'.... :p
Step down for what?
For sexual - assault.

Are you saying he did nothing wrong?

You must hate women.
You’re an idiot, you must hate humans.

He was pretending to grope her for the camera.

Trump did worse, actually grabbing womens’ pussies. Not a single one of you rightards has called for him to resign over it.

Forum List

Back