'Boomerang!'

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein (and a growing list of other out-spoken liberal Hollywood elites)
Al Franken (3 women...and counting...)
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS - 8 women have come forward...)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)...
D-Bob Filner (Congressman / San Diego Mayor endorsed by Bill Clinton)
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo

Cuomo did not engage in the sexual harassment - he just didn't give it a sh!t it was going on:

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has been accused of "deliberate indifference” in a sexual harassment claim against former Empire State Development Corp. regional president William “Sam” Hoyt. The accuser, Lisa Marie Cater, says Cuomo's office ignored her urgent calls. The governor is now named in the federal lawsuit.

She twice called the governor’s office to file harassment complaints, according to court papers."

Cuomo Named in Sexual Harassment Lawsuit, Accused of 'Deliberate Indifference'

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein (and a growing list of other out-spoken liberal Hollywood elites)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)...

Rep. DeGette: Former Rep. Bob 'filthy' Filner 'tried to pin me...and kiss me' on an elevator - Hot Air

Dear easyt65
With Al Franken there is additional unresolved controversy still impacting policy, taxpayers and public currently. I wonder if this new wave of publicity will bring this back to public attention:
Al Franken: Did Voter Fraud allow Obamacare to pass?

Well the Dems did say the Republicans had a "war on women", but seems that the dirty deeds are coming back to haunt the left.
BOOYA!

That's like Harvey Weinstein or John Conyers or Bill Clinton standing over one of their sexual assault / rape victims declaring, 'Republicans hate women'.

To them I say, 'STFU!'

The hypocrisy and BS behind the Left's entire 'War on Women' crap has been exposed in spades.

Now it's time to wage a war against and rid ourselves of all the sexual harassers, assaulters, and rapists.
Thank you easyt65
Yes we should denounce the denial and hypocrisy of hanging others.
But as for ending the abuses, it won't end by war
but by peace.

the HEALING environment it takes to come out with these abuses and RESOLVE the CAUSES is an open NONJUDGMENTAL atmosphere.

If you notice with people either coming out gay, straight, transgender or changing their identity/orientation: this works better in a healing environment of acceptance NOT REJECTION judgment or punishment.

So easyt65 we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we keep shooting people down. To stop shooting down victims does not mean we need to shoot down the offenders. We can lift up both the victims AND offenders and support them in healing both the causes and effects of these abuses. A lot of the offenders are victims of criminal sickness and abuse and running and hiding from their own problems as well! We need as much to reach out and encourage sick people to get help, before they abuse and create more sick people!

The most effective approaches I've seen to outing, healing and recovery is Forgiving and Restoring natural mindsets and normalized relations.

Look up Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt. Their approach to spiritual healing has proven effective, using and teaching the natural and voluntary healing process, in very extreme cases of "incurable" physical or mental ills. And they plead to stop the judging and rejection, and work toward forgiveness and healing:
How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

See also David Berkowitz testimony (convicted for Son of Sam serial murder/torture) and why he wants more outreach to prevent violent crime by treating the spiritual sickness and causes:
My Testimony

Last edited:
Well the Dems did say the Republicans had a "war on women", but seems that the dirty deeds are coming back to haunt the left.
BOOYA!

That's like Harvey Weinstein or John Conyers or Bill Clinton standing over one of their sexual assault / rape victims declaring, 'Republicans hate women'.

To them I say, 'STFU!'

The hypocrisy and BS behind the Left's entire 'War on Women' crap has been exposed in spades.

Now it's time to wage a war against and rid ourselves of all the sexual harassers, assaulters, and rapists.
Thank you easyt65
but by peace.

the HEALING environment it takes to come out with these abuses and RESOLVE the CAUSES is an open NONJUDGMENTAL atmosphere.

If you notice with people either coming out gay, straight, transgender or changing their identity/orientation: this works better in a healing environment of acceptance NOT REJECTION judgment or punishment.

So easyt65 we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we keep shooting people down. To stop shooting down victims does not mean we need to shoot down the offenders. A lot of them are victims of criminal sickness and abuse and running and hiding from their own problems as well!

The most effective approaches I've seen to outing, healing and recovery is Forgiving and Restoring natural mindsets and normalized relations.

Look up Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt. Their approach to spiritual healing has proven effective, using and teaching the natural and voluntary healing process, in very extreme cases of "incurable" physical or mental ills. And they plead to stop the judging and rejection, and work toward forgiveness and healing!
but by peace.
Wont happen as long as there is 1 liberal still alive on this planet..

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
("There is Only the Fight")
True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

Top Democrat Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accuser With $27K In Taxpayer Money
- REVEALED: Top Democrat Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accuser With $27K In Taxpayer Money

Congratulations, John Conyers, You have just 'WON':

You have 'won' the right to remain silent.

You have 'won' the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish.

You have 'won' the right to be PERP-WALKED in HANDCUFFS for STEALING thousands of tax dollars to pay off your VICTIM!

Do you know what a "war on women" refers to? Of course you don't. You're a Trump voter and thus a moron.
That has to be one of the DUMBEST things I have ever seen anyone say on this board...even for a snowflake.

:p

Why is this list only Dems? What is the point you're trying to make?

Do you know what a "war on women" refers to?

Of course you don't. You're a Trump voter and thus a moron.

How many creepy women abusers are there in the Dem party goddamn.

No idea....but probably more than we know about.

And also probably similar to the number in the republican party.

So again, what is the point of this thread?

How many creepy women are in the Dem party goddamn? They started the actual "War on Women" when men would grab good looking women and not them..Do you blame the men?

democratuhhhladies.jpg

This thread is proof of everything that is wrong with politics in this country.

How many creepy women are in the Dem party goddamn? They started the actual "War on Women" when men would grab good looking women and not them..Do you blame the men?

democratuhhhladies.jpg

And what does a woman's looks have to do with anything?

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)...

Rep. DeGette: Former Rep. Bob 'filthy' Filner 'tried to pin me...and kiss me' on an elevator - Hot Air

I want THE list. I want the big one. I want the hush fund list and every politition and staffer who has used it republican or democrat.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BOOYA!

To them I say, 'STFU!'

Thank you easyt65
but by peace.

So easyt65 we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we keep shooting people down. To stop shooting down victims does not mean we need to shoot down the offenders. A lot of them are victims of criminal sickness and abuse and running and hiding from their own problems as well!

Look up Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt. Their approach to spiritual healing has proven effective, using and teaching the natural and voluntary healing process, in very extreme cases of "incurable" physical or mental ills. And they plead to stop the judging and rejection, and work toward forgiveness and healing!
but by peace.
Wont happen as long as there is 1 liberal still alive on this planet..

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
("There is Only the Fight")
True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

ha ha andaronjim
NOT if the WHOLE of Alinsky's strategies are taught and practiced IN FULL CONTEXT. He also taught the proper way to change bad policies by working WITH the system and COOPERATING with authorities.

That's how hunger strikes and protests are supposed to be staged, by negotiating WITH the govt, police, judges etc every step of the way through the political process.

Bet you didn't know that! I didn't, not until it was explained to me by an OLD SCHOOL liberal who consults both conservative and liberal politicians on how to change problems with the system.

The same strategies of NEGOTIATING and solving conflicts all the way up the chain help BOTH conservatives and liberals, anyone trying to correct problems with policies.

I credit RAY HILL of KPFT and the Prison Show he started and passed on to others while he works on public access TV.

There is a POSITIVE side to Alinsky's approach that is constructive and effective, and helps with reform regardless of what your affiliation is. That's why leaders from all levels of govt, and either party, have consulted with Ray on how to work with people given the current system to correct itself.

The truth is that there are creeps in all walks of life, all social-status levels, all religious affiliations and all political parties.

Forum List

Back