'Boomerang!'

As more and more women line up against Franken, I notice HYPOCRITICAL SILENCE continues to grow silent, not calls from the left for him to step down....

Go figure.

:rolleyes:

As more and more women line up against Franken, I notice HYPOCRITICAL SILENCE continues to grow silent, not calls from the left for him to step down....

Go figure.

It is amazing that I've not heard anyone organizing a Million Woman's March to drive him out of office?

Hell, perfect way to not only prove a point, but to support recycling. Without the March all those pussy hats go to waste!

A progressive Win/Win

Interesting that when it was Roy Moore, the libs blamed it on the conservatives, and now they question why is it being politicized!

''Pop' Goes The Weasel'....

Another Day, Another Liberal 'Weasel' / Crime Exposed...

Charlie Rose wow that's a major embarrassment for the left. Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward 8 women including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas AND his female producer looked the other way for years shocker.

No need to lie.
I agree ... yet you and fellow snowflakes and liberals continue to do so....

tsk, tsk....

C'mon, NYc, call for Franken to step down...be the '1st'.... :p

this should take you to post #73 in this thread. Read item #4:

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

then, go fuck yourself, and we'll both feel better.
Bwuhahahaha......triggered.

Liberals are foaming at the mouth, they acted all high and mighty accusing Trump then the lid blew off their own decades of rampant sexual harassment, forcing women to perform sex acts to get or keep a job, paying off women to keep silent. Its great to see these filthy liberals exposed for the sexual deviant women abusers they are.

No need to lie.
I agree ... yet you and fellow snowflakes and liberals continue to do so....

tsk, tsk....

C'mon, NYc, call for Franken to step down...be the '1st'.... :p

this should take you to post #73 in this thread. Read item #4:

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

then, go fuck yourself, and we'll both feel better.

That sounds like an unwanted sexual advance!

Bastard!
Ok, that's funny as hell, right there....

Go figure.

He'll weather the storm as long as he sticks with the script.

Oh, and this is how corruption grows in government. When a politician owes somebody something, it tends to color their judgment.

Corruption is a very valuable tool to Democrats and their elitist donors.

Last edited:

Go figure.

He'll weather the storm as long as he sticks with the script.

Oh, and this is how corrupt grows in government. When a politician owes somebody something, it tends to color their judgment.

Corruption is a very valuable tool to Democrats and their elitist donors.

You should caption your sig picture, Franken, "and then I groped her butt right in front of her husband".

Forum List

Back